Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) (32440 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Reacts As Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House / Juliet Ibrahim And Iceberg Slim Step Out On A Date / Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by bryner: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
The Ghanian Bollywood actress shared pictures from her newly completed house on her Instagram IG and shred a brief story of how hard life was for her at the beginning, thanking God for bringing her thus far.

She wrote
"It started as a dream, tirelessly working from one set to another; filming over 6 movies in a month just to make a living. She recalled how her immune system will break down and her loved ones would ask “can’t you just take time off and rest?” Just like every girl, She had a dream, She wanted to accomplish her resolution set out before she turned 30! In April 2015, Juliet bought her first house as her 29th birthday gift. 'I’m extremely grateful to God Almighty who has been able to allow this nobody be a somebody! Says Juliet. Many don’t know what being a refugee is like; literally she had nothing and had to start from scratch to get to where she is today. This is just the beginning of many more blessings to come because whatever you believe you can achieve. Time and hard work makes a difference! #NeverGiveUp #Testimony#MisFitToHero #OSG"

http://www.vondanews.com/juliet-ibrahim-completes-her-house-as-she-share-touching-stories-or-her-journey/

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by blesskewe(f): 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
God bles u

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Itzpetersv: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
Happy for you

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
undecided
If you use your inner eyes look at that house Well, you'll be surprised that:

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation
3. Uncle C raised it to the roof
4. Dearest sweetheart roofed it.
5. "Papa Nnamdi" financed the glasses and plumbing
6. Mugu maga sponsored the painting
7. Call call man furnished the interior
8. Abuja Politician landscaped the compound
9. Malaysian burger bought the generator. While
10 My small maga insured the house.

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by OKorowanta: 11:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
PurplePatch:
undecided

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

So far their names no dey the owner receipt.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by jaymejate: 12:45am On Jul 03, 2018
PurplePatch:
undecided

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Awon omo come and roof my house

JAAPAAA

8 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by inkboy: 1:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 7:56am On Jul 03, 2018
PurplePatch:
undecided

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
My guy sense wee nor kee you.....analysis so on point

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by VondaNews: 8:34am On Jul 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
PurplePatch:
undecided

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Auladimeji1: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2018
Is she a Nigerian or Ghanian because I don't know what special in what her sugar daddy did for her.mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Firefire(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2018
How many houses I don build, and I never share any useless story online to attract attention.

Fools, fools everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2018
l
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by caslord(m): 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Its really disheartening seeing the way some folks think with their anuus angry angry.... So every girl that makes it have/has the tendency of being sponsored by a sugar daddy(ies) undecided undecided

I know they are gonna come for my head because I spit out whats on my mind but NO FYUCK GIVEN tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Oya stupid anti-feminists come o
A woman has gotten successful...
She has built a house...
She has a car too...
She is also a celebrity...

She is now a threat to men...
They now feel like she slept with men to achieve her success

Last last you can only talk...
The people above me who claimed she slept with men to buy the house deserve small sense, even if it is like a mustard seed!
angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Olalan(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
Congrats to her, but why not tell her fans the truth about side hussle that gave extra cash
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Gangster1ms: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
PurplePatch:
undecided

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
U sabi grin

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by swiz123(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
And all she could afford after years of fame is this low-budget bungalow.

If she hadn't taken to fake life, I'm sure she would have built at least a semi detached duplex; especially considering how much she charges for short time.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Faber(m): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
only
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Neofingerz: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
special thanks to Nigerian assholes politicians as well idiot na so film dey pay?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
PurplePatch:
undecided

1. Mr.A bought the land
2. Mr B did foundation

lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

Baba ur head no go ever lack oil.

The mumu geh think say she fit deceive us

6 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by damiloladuke: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
seet
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by IamAirforce1: 9:43am On Jul 03, 2018
Looks like what Im building for mom

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Lakside1955(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
Awon omo small girl with big God grin
If u know u know o grin

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Deltatoto: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
bryner:
The Ghanian Bollywood actress shared pictures from her newly completed house on her Instagram IG and shred a brief story of how hard life was for her at the beginning, thanking God for bringing her thus far.

She wrote
"It started as a dream, tirelessly working from one set to another; filming over 6 movies in a month just to make a living. She recalled how her immune system will break down and her loved ones would ask “can’t you just take time off and rest?” Just like every girl, She had a dream, She wanted to accomplish her resolution set out before she turned 30! In April 2015, Juliet bought her first house as her 29th birthday gift. 'I’m extremely grateful to God Almighty who has been able to allow this nobody be a somebody! Says Juliet. Many don’t know what being a refugee is like; literally she had nothing and had to start from scratch to get to where she is today. This is just the beginning of many more blessings to come because whatever you believe you can achieve. Time and hard work makes a difference! #NeverGiveUp #Testimony#MisFitToHero #OSG"

http://www.vondanews.com/juliet-ibrahim-completes-her-house-as-she-share-touching-stories-or-her-journey/
all this ppl don’t even have money just noise making.my bq is bigger than this
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by ebuka10box(m): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
i tap into your grace maam #bash
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by newbie2018: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
hard work pays... good job girl, you can see her sweat allover the house for an actress her level unlike those small breasts actresses wet dey buy 2018 rav4 without a single blown movie role

1 Like

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Builds A New House (Photos) by Yomzzyblog: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Visit here for the full gist as Actress, Georgina Onuoha who recently got her own house reacts >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/actress-juliet-ibrahim-finally-builds.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Regina Chukwu’s Bridal Shower / Tonto Calls Mercy Johnson And Her Followers Fools! (pictures) / Olamide Rapper Practicing For His Show In UK | PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.