Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,236 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! (4444 Views)

I Had My First Sex Yesterday, Now I'm Having Post-nut Clarity. / Help! I'm Emotionally Wrecked! / My Woman Took Our 3 Kids To Germany & Declared Single Mum - Spain Based Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by smart6(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
EmekusTHEgreat:
We shouldn't marry because we love, love should be as a result of marriage and not the other way round
What is the meaning of this?
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by smart6(m): 6:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Just try and give her Head, if she doesn't respond well then take yuh child n run away... Cos it's finished..

Your moniker is just what you are. Thumbs up! smiley
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by ekanDamie: 6:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
austyn0:
A "NO NO" to the emboldened....Sadly that is one of the reasons I broke up with the only girl I choicelessly fell in love with and have dated my entire life.....

Lovers relationship takes more than love to survive...This is the daily sermon I kept serving her,, the last straw that broke the camel's back was when she asked me to love her for who she is and she cannot change for anybody[Seriously?]

I love and cherish you,, I'm playing my part well and you are not complaining,, when I ask you of my faults in other for me to correct them and save our love,, it has always been nothing, that if she sees one, she will tell me...But I have been preaching same sermon for 4 solid years...I was the only one trying to make it work,,
I studied her,, knew what she likes and dislikes,, why can't she do the same for me?....I'm someone that loves to play and there is no sad or boring moment with me,, how I ended up loving a boring lass is a question I am yet to get the answer...So no. just justify her personality,, she needs to liven up especially if her man is a boisterous somebody...
Ur not alone in dis brov. Intact presently I'm in a depressed mood now.
I think its a sin for a guy to fall in love. We should all b Heartbreakers.
When u take a lady very serious and love them deeply from d heart. U do everything to make dem happy, dey start taking one for granted I guess. Its obvious ur girl wasn't a boring lass from d beggining, if not u would not have been attracted to her.
D truth is, she just lost interest in d relationship, hence does not feel d need to b fun init. All dis is cos u gave her too much attention and affection.
In my next, ama show less love even if I love more
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
smart6:

What is the meaning of this?

What it mean is that if one goes into the institution of marriage solely on the basis of love without a sound foundation, one you would wake up and realize that the mutual love that compels you has evaporated leaving you with a woman or man whom you might not understand or even like.
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by austyn0(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
ekanDamie:

Ur not alone in dis brov. Intact presently I'm in a depressed mood now. Its obvious ur girl wasn't a boring lass from d beggining, if not u would not have been attracted to her.
She was broh....Decent and very different but boring....I still laugh at the memory of how I fell for her....From an innocent body contact joke,, my friends played their part too,,constantly asking me of her whereabouts after seeing how she reacted to my joke.... After sometime I realized I actually wanted to be seeing her regularly....As the thing happen me no fit explain...Buh I am certain we were in love....She never lost interest,, she knew I was irreplaceable...I got fed up and called it off....God knows I tried.
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by Saff(f): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Be romantic and do everything possible for a guy, and it’s all wasted in the end. What’s the point
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by mimimile93: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
adamsflick:
We met at school 2013, and we currently have a beautiful girl (happened before we graduated) out of wedlock but we live together and we are planing to get married before the end of the year. Actually, i love her, and I'd love to marry her because we have been through thick and thing together especially in the last year of school when she became pregnant and had to move in with me in school. I had no job, our both families were vexed at the time and even when they came to realize the deed has been done, they did very little for us in way of finances. But i had to be a man and assume responsibilities but my best wasn't enough, but she never cared she put up with me our child is a year plus now but the issue with her is, she's not romantic there's no fun in our relationship, its just like we are 2 people living together and raising a child and that's it on many occasions i have had sitdown talks with her and she'd act like she's changed for a day or two before she goes back to her un romantic self. Like i said, we have been through alot together, after my National Diploma, i had to put school aside for a while and i had to go hustle and thank God i moved us from a one room to a 2 bedroom apartment and it's even worse now considering the space we have, and now i am so withdrawn from her i sleep in the sitting room i think I'm loosing it but i want t marry her because she's given me the best gift i ever had (my child) like i said she's got all the qualities but i don't wanna end up in a union where I'd end up cheating on her. I need advices please

Don't marry a girl out of pity.
She gave you a child and so fvcken what?

The earlier you let her go the better for you.
Don't stay in a relationship that doesn't gives you joy.

That girl is bleeping someone outside that's the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by addictiv(m): 12:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Op the truth is she ll never change if you keep complaining. See her as you want her to be and not as she is...treat her as you want her to treat you. With time she ll catch up

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by MissRaine69(f): 4:45am On Jul 04, 2018
What exactly do you expect her to do? If she pretends for your benefit would you not find issue with that as well?
Not every woman is wired that way... maybe it’s you looking for a reason not to settle and it’s you finding fault were none actually exist.
Marry someone because you want to not because you have to, a marriage is not an obligation.
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by MissRaine69(f): 4:46am On Jul 04, 2018
mimimile93:

Don't marry a girl out of pity.
She gave you a child and so fvcken what?

The earlier you let her go the better for you.
Don't stay in a relationship that doesn't gives you joy.

That girl is bleeping someone outside that's the truth.
Or she is just unhappy it happens with no third party involved.
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by MissRaine69(f): 4:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Saff:
Be romantic and do everything possible for a guy, and it’s all wasted in the end. What’s the point
Start with the wrong guy then indeed it’s wasted.
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by MissRaine69(f): 4:52am On Jul 04, 2018
ekanDamie:

Ur not alone in dis brov. Intact presently I'm in a depressed mood now.
I think its a sin for a guy to fall in love. We should all b Heartbreakers.
When u take a lady very serious and love them deeply from d heart. U do everything to make dem happy, dey start taking one for granted I guess. Its obvious ur girl wasn't a boring lass from d beggining, if not u would not have been attracted to her.
D truth is, she just lost interest in d relationship, hence does not feel d need to b fun init. All dis is cos u gave her too much attention and affection.
In my next, ama show less love even if I love more
The problem with some of you is you invest a lot in a barren field. You will yield nothing.
You don’t take time to know someone, know their flaws find out what aspects of their personality gels with yours. You look and fall in love with the superficial elements then act all wounded when things sour. You are equally to blame.
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by ekanDamie: 6:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

The problem with some of you is you invest a lot in a barren field. You will yield nothing.
You don’t take time to know someone, know their flaws find out what aspects of their personality gels with yours. You look and fall in love with the superficial elements then act all wounded when things sour. You are equally to blame.
Am not a boobs n ass criteria person tho if that's what d superficial means. I'm more won over by a jovial sweet lady Dan a lady with all dem assets. I guess showing too much love is just a sign of weakness
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by Biglittlelois(f): 8:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
donstan18:
Stop trying to find reasons to cheat on her, if men are to cheat because of your reasons, they will all be cheaters because Nigerian women are not romantic.

They are extra boring and not romantic.

All you have to do is to get used to her.

donstan, what is wrong with you have you tasted all Nigerian women to know we are romantic
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by MissRaine69(f): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
ekanDamie:

Am not a boobs n ass criteria person tho if that's what d superficial means. I'm more won over by a jovial sweet lady Dan a lady with all dem assets. I guess showing too much love is just a sign of weakness
It’s never a sign of weakness it is however wasted on the undeserving.
Know the person before you start to catch feelings that’s all I am saying
Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by Ishilove: 3:24am On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
You'll have to manage it like that.
Manage it for the rest of his life?

Anyway, some men are terrible. When she was giving him her 'all' he didn't remember that she wasn't romantic, but now that he has seen her finish he is complaining she isn't romantic.

Op, you cannor just turn somebody's daughter to second hand product. You must finish what you started o. Marry her and bear your cross

1 Like

Re: Help, I'm Having Issues With My Woman! by chinnyonwu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrCork:

...Bro please ignore NwanyiAwkaetiti's advise....
Is she lightskin?
angry
Not thread related but this is the most enigmatic moniker on NL.
I wish to know who's behind this MrCork.
This dude has been on NL over 10yrs and he keeps doing the same thing (trolling) day after day with amazing consistency.
Kai.. Seun suppose give u medal

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'M AWAKE Doing This Thing In My Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / I Am Demisexual – Actress Khyara Nwokora Says As She Puts Her Full Watermelon On / "She Had Only One Gown In School": Nigerian Lady Who Slept In Leaking Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.