Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Is Loving A Choice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Loving A Choice? (242 Views)

I Find It Hard Loving A Woman / My Boyfriend Is Loving And Caring But I’m Cheating On Him With His Friend – Lady / Warning For Guys And Ladies In The House - You Might Be Loving A Ghost -find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Loving A Choice? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Loving someone is a choice.
Being in love with someone is largely involuntary. When you love someone, you make the conscious effort to continue loving them – like your family that you don’t always get along with, or your best friend from grade school that you argue with as much as you get along. Those are the kinds of people that you make the choice to keep loving.

Entrepreneur Paul Hudson says, “You need him or her to be a part of your life in some way or another, not because you want to own a piece of this person, but because you want to give him or her a piece of yourself; loving someone is deeming him or her worthy of owning a part of you.”

When you fall in love, you don’t really get a choice in the matter. We fall in love with people we don’t expect to all the time, because falling in love isn’t a choice

Share your opinion
Re: Is Loving A Choice? by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2018
For more relationship advice and writes up

Join me here

https://m./1563277787128865?ref=bookmarkss

(1) (Reply)

Original Honey For Sale / Politician Suggests Meghan Markle Supports Abortion Vote / Your Boyfriend Might Be Getting Married But You Do Not Know!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.