Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

First Experience With A Vibrator - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Experience With A Vibrator (2301 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Lady Caught With A Vibrator Lied To Her Mom That It Is A Massager (photos) / I Caught My Fiance In The Act Of Using A Vibrator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Experience With A Vibrator by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Chichi had never used a s3x toy before, not even a Love Machine. That’s probably why she can’t help but feel apprehensive when her boyfriend of one year started talking about introducing a vibrator in their s3x life. She eyed the purple machine lying on the bedside table and waited for Femi to come out of the bathroom. She was already wearing her matching lingerie that incidentally enough, was the same purple color as the vibrator.

Femi came out of the bathroom and grinned from ear to ear before swooping down on the bed. He didn’t even give her time to prepare, locking both her wrists to her side while delivering an expert French kiss. In just a few seconds, she was kissing him back, used to the forceful way the two of them having s3x.

Femi has always been a considerate lover and Chichi was more aware of that fact this time. He probably knew how apprehensive she was in introducing a s3x toy so he made sure to extend the pre-intimacy, kissing her on a downward path. His tongue was licking her navel when she felt him removing her panties quickly and then kissing the soft skin of her inner thigh.

Chichi couldn’t do anything but caress Femi's head as he kissed all her sensitive spots. She didn’t even notice when he reached to the vibrator on the table. Femi turned the intimacy gadget on and a whirring sound started, making her stiffen up.

He probably saw through her fear because he turned the vibrator off and started massaging the inside of her thighs. Only when Chichi relaxed did he slowly allowed the vibrator to penetrate her without turning it on to vibrate. The sensation was indescribable, stretching her skin but not without the familiar feeling of skin against skin. She felt the cold metal in her skin and moaned, arching her back while Femi kept on pushing it in.

When the item was fully embedded in her, Femi turned the vibrator on and she screamed, arching her body until only her head was touching the pillow. She really had no idea what Femi was doing then because all she felt was the metal inside her, moving at a very fast beat. She felt herself reaching orgasm and then coming back down again. Lying limp, Femi smiled at her and entered her with one smooth movement while the two of the reached the peak this time.

After the merry joy ride was over, Chichi said, "I'll be taking this vibrator home with me"
Femi gave a throaty laugh "So you can cheat on me with it right?"
She giggled. "Your thing is actually bigger than that thing jare. I wan use am scratch body from time to time, especially when you no dey around to help out"
"It is yours baby" Femi kissed her forehead and cuddled her. They slept off moments after.

Click to read more:
https://www.afrourbanstyle.com/how-to-give-your-partner-orgasms-through-oral-sex/
Re: First Experience With A Vibrator by Offpoint: 10:47am On Jul 03, 2018
LA click LA wake up in Venus

4 Likes

Re: First Experience With A Vibrator by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 03, 2018
Mmshhh.

Re: First Experience With A Vibrator by meobizy(f): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
I entered here thinking I'll read a personal experience. All I saw was an imaginary writeup. I'm leaving this thread disappointed.

1 Like

Re: First Experience With A Vibrator by akprosperblog(m): 4:00pm On Jul 03, 2018
brb. . . . . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

(1) (Reply)

. / How My Parents Reacted To My Naked Video– Etinosa / Babcock University Reportedly Expels Student In Viral Sex Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.