Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please How Do I Tell Her I Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Tell Her I Love Her (368 Views)

I Told Her I Wouldn't Have Sex Until I'm Married. Now, This Is Happening! / I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Tell Her I Love Her by Bintabisiriyu: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
There is this girl nkechi in my street she. Is light skinned .
She is very very beautiful with a very huge backside,
She is really endowed at the nyash region and she is a little bit fat.
Her front side is not really that much but if you see her baka you will bow, she is young and if am to guess her age not really more than 15 years, but her backside here if you see it you will soje, even a 21 years old woman is learning.

And she like to wear this mini skirt
Anyway, anytime she comes to buy something in my shop and i look at her bakololo like this i will be having herection .
Sote one day i almost told her i like her but something hold me back because this girl calls me "broda"

When I wanted to go outside my hand mistakenly touch her backside and i could not go out again because my johnthomaz is swollen.

I swear i can kill to have this girl, i really love her.

I never seen a small girl carry Such BIG BACKSIDE
Please guys tell me what to do to get her i really love her.
Re: Please How Do I Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
Say after me

I love you

End of story

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
lol
Re: Please How Do I Tell Her I Love Her by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hehe the girl don friendzone you.

(1) (Reply)

Modern Styled & Affordable Mini Flat For Rent At Yinusa Street, Bariga For 250k. / Top 10 Most Famous Dating Websites 2018 / Aiit Check Out These Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.