Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,065 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. (1959 Views)

This is What i Will Do If i Notice You Are Too Religious [Pictures] / Why Do Girl Lose Interest In Me? / Can A Girl Lose Her Virginity Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by fineboynl(m): 1:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
look straight to her, when she look back look at her eye balls and do not blink. she will definitely be the first to remove her eye. make sure when she look back at you. your eye is still very much focus on her the second and third time.

she will lose balance and shy. and when you have any slight opportunity to talk to her walk up to her. and say hi, she will respond you well and give you her number or anything you ask from her, but she will never look you on the eye again.

80% girls will respond to you this way. other than just walk up to her from no where she will have more boost and confident to face you and turn you down at once because she haven't notice/know you before and your intentions.

after you collect her number ensure you never look at her again until you left there. otherwise you will ruin everything.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by greatnaija01: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
pls LOOK WELL into basic ENGLISH PREMIER or a DICTIONARY and when it LOOKS BACK AT YOU do not remove your eyes till you learn how to construct a simple correct sentence in ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Once you have mastered it, then REMOVE YOUR EYES FROM THE BOOK.

fineboynl:
look straight to her, when she look back look at her eye balls and do not blink. she will definitely be the first to remove her eye. make sure when when she look back at you. your eye is still very much focus on her the second and third time.

she will lost balance and shy. and when you have any slight opportunity to talk to her walk up to her. and say hi, she will respond you well and give you her number or anything you ask from her, but she will never look you on the eye again.

80% girls will respond to you this way. other than just walk up to her from no where she will have more boost and confident to face you and turn you down at once because she haven't notice/know you before and your intentions.

after you collect her number ensure you never look at her again until you left there. otherwise you will ruin everything.

8 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Dammy774(f): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
pls LOOK WELL into basic ENGLISH PREMIER or a DICTIONARY and when it LOOKS BACK AT YOU do not remove your eyes till you learn how to construct a simple correct sentence in ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Once you have mastered it, then REMOVE YOUR EYES FROM THE BOOK.

Lol.... savage
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by pafo(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatnaija01:

Savage! Seriously op, you do not need to write or create topics. It's not a forte of yours. Just stick to reading comments.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Sistar: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=greatnaija01 post=69045675]pls LOOK WELL into basic ENGLISH PREMIER or a DICTIONARY and when it LOOKS BACK AT YOU do not remove your eyes till you learn how to construct a simple correct sentence in ENGLISH LANGUAGE. Once you have mastered it, then REMOVE YOUR EYES FROM THE BOOK.

I am serious. i cant help but laugh out loud....Godbless9ja

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by abumeinben(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
fineboynl:
look straight to her, when she look back look at her eye balls and do not blink. she will definitely be the first to remove her eye. make sure when she look back at you. your eye is still very much focus on her the second and third time.

she will lose balance and shy. and when you have any slight opportunity to talk to her walk up to her. and say hi, she will respond you well and give you her number or anything you ask from her, but she will never look you on the eye again.

Brussieee ... You don rish bini before? Nor try we gehs o. Eye go just begin scratch you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatnaija01:

My chest. Savagery at its peak.
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatnaija01:

Funny grin grin
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
greatnaija01:

My God cheesy grin grin This must be one of the Nigerians LivingFree talked about cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by greatnaija01: 1:11am On Jul 04, 2018
heyoo

MariaLavina:
My God cheesy grin grin This must be one of the Nigerians LivingFree talked about cheesy
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by mimimile93: 1:22am On Jul 04, 2018
fineboynl:

After making her to notice u, what exactly does she has to offer u apart from that old weary pvssy?
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by NeeKlaus: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by NeeKlaus: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
My God cheesy grin grin This must be one of the Nigerians Living Free talked about cheesy
Lol, you are not a Nigerian?
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Lol, you are not a Nigerian?
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
greatnaija01:
heyoo
Hello wink
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by Saff(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
I don’t like people staring at me, so no this will not work. It’s very uncomfortable and rude
Re: How To Make A Girl Lose Balance And Notice You. by greatnaija01: 6:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
thanks for your comment..... what country are u from.

MariaLavina:
Hello wink

(1) (Reply)

I Can’t Relate With Broke Guys - 200 Level Marine Science & Technology Student / Please Help Me Solve This Maths / See The Busted Lady That Uses Guys For Sex And Kicks Them Out Immediately (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.