Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,131 members, 7,829,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (41243 Views)

Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide / Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by ollah2: 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Firefire:

I can see you are happy with the current bloodletting in the country.

Only a potential terrorist and religious extremists would. Continue, your cup will soon be full.

EOD!

Emotional nonsense. Your comment best described you, when these deaths happened during PDP regime, what did you do?
Did you call OBJ or GEJ terrorist and attacked them completely?

Look in the mirror my friend, you are just a dunce who is indeed happy these things are happening to score cheap political points because you are pro PDP.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by semyman: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Firefire:
If the supposed General called Mohmodu Buhary could not name the sponsors of this terrorist group called Boko Haram, don't you think he has failed?

General Mohomodu Buhary, can you please name the sponsors of Boko Haram and the Fulani Herdsmen terrorists or you resign immediately.
CAN sponsored Boko Haram
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Firefire(m): 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
semyman:
CAN sponsored Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Solorrman(m): 9:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
Newpride:
The boy’s destiny had bn tampered with because of bad government, bad parenting, wrong environment and bad religion.

Worst is those who ruined the futures of the children in the northern part of the country have their own children abroad in the best and peaceful environment.
a bad religion is christianity who follow d god that hav anus and penix. Jesus christ was d only god in humanity to b having anus and fully functional penix. U need to ponder and catch ur pastor,ask him how could a god go to toilet and sht. Jesus christ did visit toilet to excrete shit just like u and i swear to god no one can argue my claim,god of sht. If u insult islam i wil rdply,and i never read ur replies
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Solorrman(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Newpride:
The boy’s destiny had bn tampered with because of bad government, bad parenting, wrong environment and bad religion.

Worst is those who ruined the futures of the children in the northern part of the country have their own children abroad in the best and peaceful environment.
jesus christ goes to toilet and shitt. A god with anus and penix is only in ur cult
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Solorrman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sirpaul:
Study to show thy self approved...... North and Education are repelling each other
u wrongly perceive education bkos u ar nt educated. Education is expirience nt wearing mini skirt and fornication wid ashawo which u mastered. Example: a man that failed to understand a god can never go to toilet or a god is nt supporse to be having anus and penix to urinate and excrete can not b educated,educated man must sense that dancing and singing can nt serve as a worship is never educated. God dnt need such an awful things,he never eat talkless of going to toilet. U can never b educated and at d same time believe ur god has anus fully functional and also admit that a god was given birth touching a vagina,this is madness and u need to also knw dancing and singing that nobody tell u to do can make u deserve heaven without any good action. U cn wear big hijab and b more educated than mini skirted women. Reply bt i quit reading sorry god of sht
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by kakarott: 12:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Rastamann:
He who kills by the bomb shall die of the bomb. They should better kill him with the bomb he makes. This kind of people don't change - no repentance for him. Once a Boko Haram bomb maker always a bomb makers for terrorist activities!
Stereotype
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by kakarott: 12:28am On Jul 04, 2018
micflo28:
Beat 12 years comot for him body then finish him off with water injection to the head. Wicked boy.
He was forced against his out will to do it so blam bokoharam not him
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by newslifeop: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2018
hmm
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by pacino26(m): 2:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Read he's been DERADICALIZED meaning he will not answer for his crime ever. Plus there's a centre where injured wolves(captured BH members) are turned to sheeps and returned to the flock(military). Can someone else remind me what happened at that python dance sef
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Paschy88(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Rastamann:
He who kills by the bomb shall die of the bomb. They should better kill him with the bomb he makes. This kind of people don't change - no repentance for him. Once a Boko Haram bomb maker always a bomb makers for terrorist activities!

Dude, He's just a kid. 15yrs
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
You are right.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Olabenjamen22(m): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2018
DabELLs:

Why did he use the picture of Muslim kids then? You think everyone is as dumb as you?

and how did you know that they are Muslim kid, did you agree that Muslim are terrorism, because that picture only indicate terrorist training children.

the guy never mention any religion but you did. Shame

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable: I Won't Refund Money APC Paid Me To Campaign For Them, Won't Vote Them / Pictures From NLC Protest In Akwa Ibom State / Pictures Of The Released Niger State Passengers Abducted By Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.