Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,205 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' (41214 Views)

Too Many Nigerians Are Opting For Suicide / Malami: I Have Made 500 People Millionaires In Kebbi State / Ngige To Faleke: "You Are A Small Boy, I No Get Time For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Jaytextoons: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
15-year old teenager confesses he made over 500 bombs used for suicide missions by Boko Haram

A 15 year-old former Boko Haram bomb maker, Ali Goni has made a chilling confession about how he made over 500 underwear Improvised Explosive Devices(IEDs) used by insurgents for suicide missions on soft targets in the last five years.

Ali Goni was only ten years old and in primary six when he was kidnapped in Bama. The military authorities described the teenager as the most deadly Boko Haram member, who had mastered various techniques that can cause maximum destruction of lives.

Army intelligence sources said the suspect is the most innovative bomb maker to emerge in recent years.

Goni, who is undergoing rehabilitation at a military detention camp in Maiduguri, told NAN recently that he assembled IEDs with fragmented materials and configure them for suicide missions. He said he introduced the use of padlock to IEDs strapped on bombers that can hardly be demobilised or detected by bomb detectors.

“I was kidnapped along with my mother in Bama’s Kawuri Street by Baba Kaka, a dreaded Boko Haram commander. They took us to Sambisa and kept us in a camp called “Kwalfata”. We underwent various training in the camp. During the course of our induction training, I was selected to be trained on bomb making technique, bomb detection as well as identifying and demobilising explosives.

I refused initially, but they said they would kill my mother just like the way they killed my father when they stormed Bama. So I eventually agreed. During the training, many of my colleagues died while trying to make bombs. At the end I emerged the best among all. My job was to make many bombs that would be used for suicide missions. I was working under the supervision of Baba Musa, a 70 year-old.

Musa also thought me the new technique of making underwear IED with padlock. At some point, I was the only bomb maker when all those I was trained with were killed by the military during several attacks. So they took me from camp to camps to make IEDs for suicide missions.

I was in Kangarwa, Pulka, Banki and other camps. I managed to escape when the military bombed our camp in Baga. I ran to Cameroon where I surrendered to the Cameroonian forces. I was later handed over to the Nigeria military.
Goni hoped to be a soldier in the future to help the military in identifying IEDs. The military did not allow his photographs to be taken because of his age.

http://wapnetrealm.com/15-year-old-teenager-confesses-he-made-over-500-bombs-used-for-suicide-missions-by-boko-haram/

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Only insane country allowed such a talent strolled into wrong hands. Poor quality in leadership exhibitions.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Look at What they are teaching these kids at such a young age.

May peace reign all over the world.....but is that possi...?!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by inoki247: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
what a talent.. so na u dey create killer machine sending pipul to dere early grave...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by ada9ja(f): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ah

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Sirpaul(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Study to show thy self approved...... North and Education are repelling each other

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Firefire(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
If the supposed General called Mohmodu Buhary could not name the sponsors of this terrorist group called Boko Haram, don't you think he has failed?

General Mohomodu Buhary, can you please name the sponsors of Boko Haram and the Fulani Herdsmen terrorists or you resign immediately.

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sai BaBa eediot

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by chukslawrence(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
How many '4:28pm' nah..... Glo is always struggling to beat the rest.
BTW, The boy is talented. I doff my hat.
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by princeade86(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
ewooooo. fear north ooooooo. 15 oginni? chai. pls what's his qualification. Bsc or HND or master degree in IED.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by dynicks(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Emekus92(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nigeria should employ him and use his talent to destroy Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen

But Nigeria government won't think about it. They will prefer to Buy outside instead of produce here in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by genie66(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Chisaedhor: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked shocked Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by chuks34(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
weh done sir
mugu
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Rastamann: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
He who kills by the bomb shall die of the bomb. They should better kill him with the bomb he makes. This kind of people don't change - no repentance for him. Once a Boko Haram bomb maker always a bomb makers for terrorist activities!

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Peter4naz(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Haa..
The leatest hit
Korede Bello –“2geda”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfsqXz_0To
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Newpride(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
The boy’s destiny had bn tampered with because of bad government, bad parenting, wrong environment and bad religion.

Worst is those who ruined the futures of the children in the northern part of the country have their own children abroad in the best and peaceful environment.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by maxiuc(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by izzy4shizzy(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hbh
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by AcMilano1(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Let him taste one of it asap
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Primusinterpares(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
I condem the act of terrorism of this BH...they have infused the tero act in the lives of some of their younger ones...

Even if Shekau is caught today, it won't still be the end of BH...

Nigeria govt will not harness talent... so so man know man everywhere...
BH has harness this talent now this young lad is making bombs at 15... imagine what he will be making@20,25,30,40,50,60...

We are really in for something I don't know.

kudos to the JTF
may you continue to defeat these BH.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Moreoffaith(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg dem no dey sell condom for north??

Even if its too cost for them the govt can always share this for free..

Abeg!!! Abeg!! Abeg!

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by MOVIC6: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
lies

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
angry..... Can some kill that Bastarrrrd now angry

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by sportskid(m): 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
God will help us in this country......
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by TwentyOnePilots(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sad... cry
Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by eazisky(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
The best place for him is to be enroll into NDA,
He will be useful to Nigeria there

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Boy: 'I Made 500 Bombs Used For Suicide Missions By Boko Haram' by 1shortblackboy: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
if he wantd to join the military now man no man things would hav mad it difficult for him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos, Video Updates) / How Christmas Was Celebrated In GOMBE / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.