Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,389 members, 7,836,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (48532 Views)

My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend / 12-Year-Old Pregnant South African Girl Kisses Her Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 12:04am On Jul 05, 2018
samuelchimmy:
The question is why do they hate you so much, what did do and what did you not do

magicminister:

Na your papa and mama them go beat sense commot their poverty stricken life!
Unlike you, I have the means and resources to protect myself and my family.
recall this https://www.nairaland.com/4287009/man-arrested-threatening-baby-mama
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 12:08am On Jul 05, 2018
donbachi:
My sister,once saved is saved forever....see how you can take care of your baby.life goes on.and i thank God you have something doing...for the guy,he did not do well...some dance to remember and some dance to forget..next time choose the right rythme,cos you listened to the sound of the music.negleting the lyrics.sorry dear.

please recall this https://www.nairaland.com/4287009/man-arrested-threatening-baby-mama, she don't have anything doing because if her has she will not come here, her stories is full with lies.. she did that to that young man.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2018
GrammarCheck:
The lady finally became wise when she got pregnant. Plotting with the doctor and saving her pregnancy.
But what does Michael still want again? He tried to abort the pregnancy, she even gave birth prematurely yet he tried to steal the child he rejected?

He is just a sperm donor, not a father. He gave up his rights the day he tried to abort the pregnancy.

I still don't understand why they are tormenting her? She has moved on already na!
you talk stupidly and unreasonable, information gathered from the privacy university hospital said she first had miscarriage because of stress that she was busy fighting and disturbing herself over nothing when she was pregnant and the flushing was done in the same privacy university hospital which is the normal thing to flush her system, because of the trouble so far this young man quit the relationship but she force him to have sex with him for the last time and after 4months she started calling this young man again that she is 4months pregnant, this young never denied the pregnancy and told his family members about it, it was a well come development by before that time, she have mess up times by insulting every member of the family and friends around this young man, the young man was hoping for change of behavior from her but times was getting worst every day, i saw the file of this lady which i went true it, the doctors and nurses confirmed her bad attitude but she was ready to create seen each time she is for antenatal, i spoke with some doctors that no her case, i was told that she insist that the young man most be in the labour room to keep petting her because if he refuse to do that, that means she will make sure she give birth true C.S which is very expansive in the privacy teaching hospital, the young man have no choice than to obey her. another information gathered is that months after she safe delivering she met a disband lawyer call EMEKA UGWUONYI, if my information is wrong, kindly type that name on google and follow his stories and when he realize all what this lady told him was false he quickly apologize to this young man that Jane tears touch him, that the mistake he made was not able to reach any members of family or friends around him that so jane was busy sharing crocodile tears, that he believe her so such that was why he made that publication and beg that he is sorry for not finding the truth from oda parties before drawing conclusion, please try to make findings before you come with conclusion, that lady is evil and Dominic in nature, all the drama happened because the young man see his future and life to be short if he marry this lady.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by donbachi(m): 6:53am On Jul 05, 2018
eunice83:

please recall this https://www.nairaland.com/4287009/man-arrested-threatening-baby-mama, she don't have anything doing because if her has she will not come here, her stories is full with lies.. she did that to that young man.
ok.seen and noted...for the sake of their baby,the should settle it outside the law.bye
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by chemberlin(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
eunice83:
you talk stupidly and unreasonable, information gathered from the privacy university hospital said she first had miscarriage because of stress that she was busy fighting and disturbing herself over nothing when she was pregnant and the flushing was done in the same privacy university hospital which is the normal thing to flush her system, because of the trouble so far this young man quit the relationship but she force him to have sex with him for the last time and after 4months she started calling this young man again that she is 4months pregnant, this young never denied the pregnancy and told his family members about it, it was a well come development by before that time, she have mess up times by insulting every member of the family and friends around this young man, the young man was hoping for change of behavior from her but times was getting worst every day, i saw the file of this lady which i went true it, the doctors and nurses confirmed her bad attitude but she was ready to create seen each time she is for antenatal, i spoke with some doctors that no her case, i was told that she insist that the young man most be in the labour room to keep petting her because if he refuse to do that, that means she will make sure she give birth true C.S which is very expansive in the privacy teaching hospital, the young man have no choice than to obey her. another information gathered is that months after she safe delivering she met a disband lawyer call EMEKA UGWUONYI, if my information is wrong, kindly type that name on google and follow his stories and when he realize all what this lady told him was false he quickly apologize to this young man that Jane tears touch him, that the mistake he made was not able to reach any members of family or friends around him that so jane was busy sharing crocodile tears, that he believe her so such that was why he made that publication and beg that he is sorry for not finding the truth from oda parties before drawing conclusion, please try to make findings before you come with conclusion, that lady is evil and Dominic in nature, all the drama happened because the young man see his future and life to be short if he marry this lady.
I side it, that girl story was never adding up as i knew she just came here to say things to favor her..Girls marriage no bi by force..I knew it when she stated that the guy was sending her money, if he doesnt want your baby he wont be doing that..in less than no time the real truth about this girl will come out as i know she only came here to tell lies, i dont trust girls who comes to social media to open up their relationship..If you think am joking ask GIFTY from BIG BROTHER NAIJA..that girl can lie for africa..but when her yansh open she come start to dey cry herself a river. Egobunma (Money is beauty) I dont belive anything you came here to say..I am still waiting for you to answer my first question..where were you regsitered fro antenatal, where did you give birth? Am sure it wasnt lagos..when rain dey fall no bi when it dey enter ground. And for you lawyer EMEKA UGWUONYI i read this about him..http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/02/crooked-lawyer-emeka-ugwuonye-2-others-arraigned-over-missing-woman (2)https://www.lawyard.ng/human-right-activist-emeka-ugwuonye-is-no-longer-a-lawyer (3)http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/13/rogue-maryland-attorney-emeka-ugwuonye-struck-roll-lawyers-nigeria-over-fraud (4) http://thenigerialawyer.com/finally-supreme-court-strikes-off-ugwuonye-ephraim-emekas-name-from-legal-practitioners-roll/ there is no difference between this girl and her lawyer.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
chemberlin:

I side it, that girl story was never adding up as i knew she just came here to say things to favor her..Girls marriage no bi by force..I knew it when she stated that the guy was sending her money, if he doesnt want your baby he wont be doing that..in less than no time the real truth about this girl will come out as i know she only came here to tell lies, i dont trust girls who comes to social media to open up their relationship..If you think am joking ask GIFTY from BIG BROTHER NAIJA..that girl can lie for africa..but when her yansh open she come start to dey cry herself a river. Egobunma (Money is beauty) I dont belive anything you came here to say..I am still waiting for you to answer my first question..where were you regsitered fro antenatal, where did you give birth? Am sure it wasnt lagos..when rain dey fall no bi when it dey enter ground. And for you lawyer EMEKA UGWUONYI i read this about him..http://saharareporters.com/2018/02/02/crooked-lawyer-emeka-ugwuonye-2-others-arraigned-over-missing-woman (2)https://www.lawyard.ng/human-right-activist-emeka-ugwuonye-is-no-longer-a-lawyer (3)http://saharareporters.com/2017/11/13/rogue-maryland-attorney-emeka-ugwuonye-struck-roll-lawyers-nigeria-over-fraud (4) http://thenigerialawyer.com/finally-supreme-court-strikes-off-ugwuonye-ephraim-emekas-name-from-legal-practitioners-roll/ there is no difference between this girl and her lawyer.
can we now believe that Jane Egobunma Achoakawa is a criminal, she wanted to use her criminality ways to marry a man forcefully, if you read EMEKA UGWUONYI stories online, you will no that he was formally a criminal lawyer and has been disband because he is a criminal who takes peoples things forcefully and also help criminals ladies like Jane Egobunma Achoakawa to dupe men trying to take things forcefully from them, Jane Egobunma Achoakawa you are a disgrace to your family and your church because i was surprise to see you mention SDA church to your post just because the innocent young man refuse to be taken by force by you, for bring an Elder to this bet me, YOU WILL NEVER GET OLD.... YOU WILL NEVER HAVE PEACE..... YOU WILL SUFFER ON WHAT YOU DON'T NO OF.... YOU WILL DIE YOUNG.... FAVOUR WILL BE FAR FROM YOU.... WERE PEOPLE ARE PASSING EASILY YOU WILL SUFFER AND SUFFER AND STILL WILL NOT PASS THERE.. ILLNESS WILL BE THE PORTION... TEARS WILL BE THE ODA OF THE DAY FOR YOU.. PEACE WILL BE FAR FROM YOU.... Amen and Amen and so shall it be..
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Feezah01(f): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
JasonScoolari:
grin

BTW miss, you're one of the beautiful hijab wearing lady I've ever seen in this forum.

Don’t thank me, thank God.
Alright bro thank God
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Goldiano(m): 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
eunice83:
you are a big fool for saying such, she is a Gold gigger.... ask her lordland.
smh for ur irritating low life... Saying something absurd to a person whom you never know and didn't have anything with u
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by victorian(f): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
All I can say is the heart of man is very wicked.

Ladies shine your eyes o!
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
please check out this link the story about Emeka Ugwuonyi jane's partner in crime, https://web.facebook.com/hashtag/fundamentalhumanrightissacrosant?source=feed_text, Emeka Ogwuonyi is nolonger a lawyer, Jane Achoakawa Egobunma is a criminal just as Emeka Ogwuonyi because both of them work hand to hand which Emeka Ugwuonyi made first publication https://www.nairaland.com/4287009/man-arrested-threatening-baby-mama without Knowing that Jane Achoakawa Egounma told him liars, Emeka Ugwuonyi is sleeping with Jane Achoakawa Egounma and Jane is not the only lady he is sleeping with.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
vvv
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 5:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
this
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=eunice83 post=69285018][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What My Girl Friend Mum Asked Me. / Masturbating Into A Tissue Paper Makes You Lose 80 Euros – Twitter User Says / She Hugged Me Tightly, I Am Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.