Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? (915 Views)

Which Nigerian State Has The Highest Number Of Runz Girls / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by afonjaman: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2018
Prostitution has been radically modified, modernised and professionalised.It has become an epidemic in the society.

Single young women rather than work now sell their bodies to men, especially Married men.They now call themselves “Small girl with big God”

My question is why are married men their usual customer?

Why are married men more attractive to these young girls?

https://afonjaman.com/are-married-men-to-blame-for-the-epidemic-of-runz-girls/

Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by taylor89(m): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by afonjaman: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
taylor89:
Hmmm
talk na! Wats ur take?
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by sheypian(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pls do a research on how most married women treat their husbands.
I am not in support of married men committing adultery though.
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
Modern day runs girls are our everyday girlfriends,.they cheat on their boyfriends with any man that has money single or married.....if married men decide to face their wives...

single guys that are loaded plus G-boys will still pay naa....so at the end of the day, married men or any kind of men are not to blame...it's just greed and lack of contentment that has eaten deep into core of their pvssy.....

2 Likes

Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by IamAirforce1: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Blame Poverty
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by WhoJahDonBless(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Runz gals have been existing since the slave trade.
Wat we have today is d latest ios of it

2 Likes

Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by MissRaine69(f): 3:37am On Jul 04, 2018
If a man is happy with what he has at home why look for stress?
Secondly there are girls who now make this a career choice in the hope that they will become the new wife. Women are equally to blame too.
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by Nobody: 5:16am On Jul 04, 2018
No. Lack of contentment and the spirit of competition is the reason.
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by Papertrail11(m): 5:22am On Jul 04, 2018
wizkid and davido are to blame trust me
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by Pusyiter(m): 10:16am On Jul 04, 2018
Both share the blame.
I know of a young damsel while in school (year two) that vowed to me in confidence that she would have sex with one of our senior lecturers (married) because she finds him attractive. Guess what, she seduced him and forced her way to his bed. Who is to be blamed?
MissRaine69:
If a man is happy with what he has at home why look for stress?
Secondly there are girls who now make this a career choice in the hope that they will become the new wife. Women are equally to blame too.
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by romenna: 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
“Small girl with big God”
very very true
someone told me this new name for prostitutes yesterday and i was dumbfounded
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by fancy4eve(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
U shouldn't put d blame on married men, cus if dere parents re able to provide more dan enough for dere daughters, dere won't b stuffs lyk dis.

I still don't see reasons y some parents will Gv birth to wat dey can not fend 4, if e too dey sweet , u try family planing to avoid unnecessary kind of upbringing nd lyf style.
Re: Are Married Men To Blame For The Epidemic Of Runz Girls? by fancy4eve(f): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2018
romenna:
“Small girl with big God”
very very true
someone told me this new name for prostitutes yesterday and i was dumbfounded
Ogbeni not all re runs gals

(1) (Reply)

Avage Trap Queen – I Make 80k To 100k On Every Blue Film I Act. / Bride Poses Backside Fo Her Husband To Rock On Their Traditional Marriage. Pics / Don't Know What To Get My Gf For Her Birthday. Ladies Any Help?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.