Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m (5109 Views)

Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m / Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers / Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
zebra543:

these women are a bunch of hoes sorry to say, arent they grown backside women?? how old is remi?? how old is the victim in question?? arent they a bit too old for all this?? this isnt the way royals act at all such a shame, i smell the oba somehow connivin his way onto the throne, obas never behave this way

Watch your mouth. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 09, 2010
zebra543:

these women are a bunch of hoes sorry to say, arent they grown backside women?? how old is remi?? how old is the victim in question?? arent they a bit too old for all this?? this isnt the way royals act at all such a shame, i smell the oba somehow connivin his way onto the throne, obas never behave this way
So one cant be too old to sue for physical abuse?
One is automatically a hoe when she gets physically abused by her husband?
There's a specific age to not fightback, but sit there and continue to become a victim to physical abuse?
There's a specific age to let a man make you into a tray for hot coal?

How old are you?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by CarlosVent(m): 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2010
yes sue d man shaa.
wil he swear he doesnt sleep outside?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
The Arrow deserves the lawsuit. . .

She should sue him for a billion Naira.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by zebra543: 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2010
FL Gators:

So one cant be too old to sue for physical abuse?
One is automatically a hoe when she gets physically abused by her husband?
There's a specific age to not fightback, but sit there and continue to become a victim to physical abuse?
There's a specific age to let a man make you into a tray for hot coal?

How old are you?

no one gets too old to play petty games with a polygamous husband! one is automatically a ho when shes fooling atround to make her husband jealous, there is a specific age to stop trickin and at that age you should realise that when you marry a king in yorubaland he can and will marry younger thinner and better women after you!!!
Go sit somewhere
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
zebra543:

no one gets too old to play petty games with a polygamous husband! one is automatically a ho when shes fooling atround to make her husband jealous, there is a specific age to stop trickin and at that age you should realise that when you marry a king in yorubaland he can and will marry younger thinner and better women after you!!!
Go sit somewhere
Oh, so you two had a conversation, she told you the reason why she's dating someone else is to make her husband jealous?
And you justify the oba's abuse because she was fcuuking around while her husband was also fcuuking around?

If you were in her shoes, I'm sure you wouldnt smile while your husband is philandering around and then using you as a hot coal tray. And that's not even the issue here, you ediot, the fact is that she has a right to sue him for abuse, king or not.

It's ppl like you that would weaken up to a man made god while he's fcuuking your wife in your own bedroom. King ko Queen ni.
Just imagine how this ode is reasoning.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by mamagee3(f): 11:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
zebra543:

Go sit somewhere
Look at this brain dead mofo. tongue
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by tpiah: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2010
is this case being confused with the zuma 2nd wife incident?

where has it been established that the woman had a lover while in the palace?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
tpiah:

Are you minding that nincompoop
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by mamagee3(f): 12:03am On Jun 10, 2010
tpiah:

FL Gators:

Are you minding that nincompoop
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by violent(m): 1:21am On Jun 10, 2010
zebra543:

Go sit somewhere

you are a goat! ----{no offense to all goats}

If you are going to sound dáft, at least be funny while at it----a boring dáft person does the world no good!

so in your own words, if you have a daughter and she came home with second degree burns cos her husband is a king in yorubaland, you'd send the husband a cow and a thank you note for a job well done?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 1:34am On Jun 10, 2010
zebra543:

Go sit somewhere

Neanderthals on the prowl again. Is there any zoo-break somewhere in the neighborhood?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by IyaBasira: 1:46am On Jun 10, 2010
zebra543:

Go sit somewhere

violent:

you are a goat! ----{no offense to all goats}

If you are going to sound dáft, at least be funny while at it----a boring dáft person does the world no good!

so in your own words, if you have a daughter and she came home with second degree burns cos her husband is a king in yorubaland, you'd send the husband a cow and a thank you note for a job well done?

Of course now. That is what tradition demands and of course a King of Yorubaland is always right, even if he is blatantly wrong. (Didn't you know?)
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 10, 2010
IyaBasira:

Of course now. That is what tradition demands and of course a King of Yorubaland is always right, even if he is blatantly wrong. (Didn't you know?)
And dont you agree that some tradition must change?

Why should we shrug our shoulder and look the other way when something wrong is being done. Just because a vile, spineless piece of crap bears a plastic crown?

And esp these useless boys encouraging the physical abuse of a woman they havent even had a dinner with.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 1:53am On Jun 10, 2010
FL Gators:

And dont you agree that some tradition must change?

Why should we shrug our shoulder and look the other way when something wrong is being done. Just because a vile, spineless piece of crap bears a plastic crown?

And esp these useless boys encouraging the physical abuse of a woman they havent even had a dinner with.

That is the major problem with Yoruba and Hausa cultures. Powers are not decentralized and those who do not have the power are expected to be subservient at all costs therefore, the few who has the power may decide to use it for good or for evil purposes without anybody questioning them. Let an Igwe or Obi try that nonsense in igboland and watch the woman's family set his palace on fire that same day. Until our society becomes somewhat republican, we shall continue to serve these fetish thugs  while their children attain the status of the pomp and pageantry at our expense.

Also, I think Iya Basira is being sarcastic. Can't you see it?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by shilling(f): 5:56am On Jun 10, 2010
I hope she gets her money. . . dreadful useless man.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 6:35am On Jun 10, 2010
shilling:

I hope she gets her money. . . dreadful useless man.

Shillings cheesy, what money are u talking about?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.
So, you think a typical Naija court would award such an amount of money? grin grin grin grin grin
I won't be surprised if Uncle Deji is discharged and acquitted or the woman fined for taking His Lowness, sorry i mean His Highness to court.
Sacrilege grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2010
Police to arraign Deji of Akure for assault, conspiracy

Inspector-General of Police, Mr. Ogbona Onovo, said on Wednesday that the Deji of Akure, Oba Oluwadare Adeshina, would soon be arraigned in court for assault and breach of the peace.

Onovo appeared before the Senate Committee on Police Affairs to explain the status of the police investigation on the action of the Deji, which resulted in the injury of his estranged wife, Olori Bolanle.

He said, “Considering the fact that no one is above the law and considering the weighty evidence against the suspects, I have directed that they should be charged to court accordingly for the offence of assault, conspiracy and act capable of causing the breach of the peace.”

He noted that police findings showed that the Deji had left his palace in company with some of his chiefs and his wife, Olori Remi Adeshina, and went to the residence of Bolanle, the complainant.

He said Remi allegedly participated in the assault, having assaulted Bolanle by hitting her head with a plank.

According to Onovo, the police recorded that the white substance, which doctors confirmed as chemical, was poured on Bolanle by the Deji himself after receiving it from one of his chiefs.

He noted that in the course of the investigation, the police interviewed three witnesses and their evidence laid credence to the allegations of the victim of the assault.

Onovo said the suspect did not deny the allegations, but said he went to the residence of the estranged wife to perform some rituals.

He said, “In his own statement, the suspect, Oba Oluwadare Adeshina, the Deji of Akure, confirmed that he actually left his palace on the said day in company with some of his chiefs and the second suspect, his wife, Olori Remi, and went to the residence of the complainant to perform some traditional rites.

“He further confirmed that he went there with ashes and a live fowl for the purported rite.”

Quoting the medical report obtained from the hospital where Bolanle is being treated, he said it showed that there were “pains and wounds on her upper limbs following assault by her husband. The report gave provisional diagnosis as chemical burns and assault.”

Senator Heineken Lokpobiri said that the Deji should be confined by the police so that he would not be able to unleash any attack on witnesses in the case.

Senator Anie Okonkwo, in his contribution, noted that if the monarch could do what he did, he could even do a worse thing. He urged the police to take a speedy action against him.

The Country Vice President, International Federation of Women Lawyers, Mrs. Ezenwa Okoroafor, in her petition to the Senate, said the Deji had not denied the allegations against him, noting that he had in fact, admitted his actions and sought to justify it.

Meanwhile, desperate efforts to save the embattled monarch from being dethroned began on Wednesday.

Also, a fake letter allegedly written by Bolanle to the state governor was circulated among journalists by some people believed to be friends of the monarch on Wednesday.

The letter entitled: “Re: Deji of Akure, HRM Oba Adepoju Adeshina and his Olori Omobolanle Adesina,” was allegedly signed by the estranged wife herself and addressed to the governor. It was dated June 8, 2010.

It reads in part, “Having reflected on the chains of events since May 30, 2010 between my husband, His Royal Majesty, Oba Oluwadare Adeshina, I have come to the conclusion that the most reasonable thing to do is to bury the hatchet in the spirit of reconciliation, which is in the best interest of all concerned.

“Since my marriage to Kabiyesi even before his ascension to the throne of his fathers, I have done all in my capacity to cherish him and promote our collective well-being and those of our precious two sons, princes of Akureland.

“As a husband, he has been a father and companion. As a king, he rules with humility and fear of God and fearlessly, even in the face of possible political persecution, defends what is just and noble.”

But in a telephone interview with our correspondent, both the Olori and her lawyer, Mr. Olatunbosun Aganun, described the letter as a forged document.

Bolanle, who is still recuperating in her hospital bed, said whatever letter that would emanate from her would be written by her lawyers and that she was not thinking of withdrawing her litigation against the monarch.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by rasputinn(m): 7:18am On Jun 10, 2010
More nightmares for the thug
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 10, 2010
whao wat can i say? Absolute Disgrace!!
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2010
Sagamite:

You are heartless.

Is that how you beat your wife? So because she has a bad temper and body odour she deserves to be beaten?

Mr spikey-cylinder is a useless wife-beater. Nigerian men are just useless. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lovemoneyn:

LOVE MONEY PRODUCTION

Do you need a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mummy who is romantically ready to spend money on you and also lives within your state/location in Nigeria?
Then contact us at lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get you hooked up immediately.

To Sign up:
Send your State/Location, Age,Sex and Phone number(optional) to lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get back to you immediately.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 9:14am On Jun 10, 2010
@Lovemoneyn

Please, we should respect each other.
Using abusive words is most unfortunate irrespective of anybody's stand or opinion on an issue.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2010
But i wonder what our moderator is doing anyway.
Is it only vulgar words that you guys correct here?
I think you also have the responsibility NOT to publish any abusive posts.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 10, 2010
oisehumen:

@Lovemoneyn

Using abusive words is most unfortunate irrespective of anybody's stand or opinion on an issue.
very true! Seconded by me.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 9:54am On Jun 10, 2010
oisehumen:

@Lovemoneyn

Oga, again, are you sure you have the right person? What abusive posts? All I see in his/her profile are adverts.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=545010;sa=showPosts
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 10:08am On Jun 10, 2010
Maybe i took on the wrong person.
Actually wanted to address that fellow who called u useless (Sagamites i guess)

Lovemoneyn, abeg no vex.

Spikedcylinder, see you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I was even defending you. Lol
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by KoikiM: 10:26am On Jun 10, 2010
@spikedcylinder,i dont tink u r sane atall.
do u tink dis is a forum where u just open your large stinking mouth and say anything u like?
u nid 2 go 4 help.
is it a must dat u say somtin?
i hereby move d motion 4 your membership 2 b deactivated on dis forum!

I second it. Stupid spikedcylinder!!!
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 10:46am On Jun 10, 2010
oisehumen:

Maybe i took on the wrong person.
Actually wanted to address that fellow who called u useless (Sagamites i guess)

Lovemoneyn, abeg no vex.

Spikedcylinder, see you! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I was even defending you. Lol

Lol, don't worry. I understand what's doing sagamite. tongue cheesy
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by chiozor: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2010
I am not defending the Oba, we all know he is a thug in native attire but my concern here is this
why is she in court regarding the children paternity if she is not jittery. well we have a modern biology to answer that.
2) is she not aware before she married the Oba that the goat of a man will marry another wife Why then is she jealous.
3)ok what the goat of Oba married another woman and she felt bad, why did she not leave the palace and drop all that belongs to the palace and even the Kings car. that would not have attracted Oba to her house again, Oba came there because her property is there. Women should learn to FLEE from what they don't like not staying closer or one leg in one leg out. undecided
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by tpiah: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2010
why is she in court regarding the children paternity if she is not jittery

the man said the children are not his. So she probably wants a court-ordered DNA test.

maybe the children fine like them mama, hence he feels they're not his.

Also, a fake letter allegedly written by Bolanle to the state governor was circulated among journalists by some people believed to be friends of the monarch on Wednesday.

The letter entitled: “Re: Deji of Akure, HRM Oba Adepoju Adeshina and his Olori Omobolanle Adesina,” was allegedly signed by the estranged wife herself and addressed to the governor. It was dated June 8, 2010.

It reads in part, “Having reflected on the chains of events since May 30, 2010 between my husband, His Royal Majesty, Oba Oluwadare Adeshina, I have come to the conclusion that the most reasonable thing to do is to bury the hatchet in the spirit of reconciliation, which is in the best interest of all concerned.

“Since my marriage to Kabiyesi even before his ascension to the throne of his fathers, I have done all in my capacity to cherish him and promote our collective well-being and those of our precious two sons, princes of Akureland.

“As a husband, he has been a father and companion. As a king, he rules with humility and fear of God and fearlessly, even in the face of possible political persecution, defends what is just and noble.”

na today?

anyway, the man had better beg her. If he likes let him not do so.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by izeek(m): 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2010
why grown ass people decide to fool themselves still amazes me, but when i remember say nah naija we dey, i just smile and say keep the camera rolling.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo Deputy Governor's Wife To Pay 12 Million For Army Officer's Beating / Fg Rolls Out Plan For Rail Network Service / Independence Day Bombing Suspect Dies In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.