Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m (5107 Views)

Ojogbane Adegbe Sues EFCC For N100m / Bayelsa Governor Hires World’s Most Ruthless Hackers For N100M To Hack Computers / Buhari Endorses Akinwunmi Adesina For African Development Bank Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Seun(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
Actually, the king and his wife and bodyguards left his palace and went to her parents' house to attack her there, so it's not a case of open quarrel between lovers; it's assault plain and simple.  He had already left her for a new woman so what's his business in her house in the first place?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by tosinaded(m): 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
aloy emeka. . . . . go to ur village, meet a chief priest and tell him u want sum1 dead!
these guy's have devlish power's, dnt joke with them!

oisehumen, go meet the devil and confront him na. . . . . dey there dey ask me jamb question
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

aloy emeka. . . . . go to your village, meet a chief priest and tell him u want sum1 dead!

oisehumen, go meet the devil and confront him na. . . . . dey there dey ask me jamb question

I laugh in Italian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2010
Seun:

Actually, the king and his wife and bodyguards left his palace and went to her parents' house to attack her there, so it's not a case of open quarrel between lovers; it's assault plain and simple.  He had already left her for a new woman so what's his business in her house in the first place?

He beat her up for the following reasons:

1. She was embarrassing him by dating a governor.
2. She has body odour.
3. His new wife complained she turned to a lion whenever she saw her. The new wife actually accompanied the thugs to go and beat her up in her father's house and did a little damage herself.
4. She complains too much and is too quarrelsome.
5. The children she had for him might not be his.

These and many more made our dear Deji of Akure resort to thrashing her like a child in public.
All hail the king!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

2. She has body odour.
3. His new wife complained she turned to a lion whenever she saw her. The new wife actually accompanied the thugs to go and beat her up in her father's house and did a little damage herself.

These and many more made our dear Deji of Akure resort to thrashing her like a child in public.

He didn't know the foul body smell while he was impregnating her?. Why did the issue come up as soon as he married a 2nd wifey?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

2. She has body odour.

Ewo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
tosinaded@:

aloy emeka. . . . . go to your village, meet a chief priest and tell him u want sum1 dead!

Why did evil men like Adedibu and Abacha live out their portion on earth while terrorizing people if such powers exist?. Why do people spend millions to hire assassins when they can go to their village and give their chief priest the person's name for a N25 fee?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 3:13pm On Jun 09, 2010
Walahi! This trend is getting interested, sorry i mean interesting.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2010
Aloy plus Emeka, did u mean N25M or N25 (twenty five naira only)?
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
oisehumen:

Aloy plus Emeka, did u mean N25M or N25 (twenty five naira only)?
25 naira or even less.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Tcrack(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2010
i hope his royal asss goes broke after paying.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

He didn't know the foul body smell while he was impregnating her?. Why did the issue come up as soon as he married a 2nd wifey?

That time, she could still afford money for perfume and body cream. cheesy

oisehumen:

Ewo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When was the last time you got beaten? cheesy Talk now so I'll know how to arrange with the Deji to fix you something nice. tongue cheesy
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by AloyEmeka5: 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

She will get the money to afford it very soon and Deji's 2nd wife will be as broke as hell. I am sure she will dump his azz after wifey #1 cleans him out. I am not sure his total worth is up to 100 million including the palace. May be, the court will award his palace to Olori and that will be the genesis of th 1st female Oba in Akure. Ulllalllaaaaa, I prophesied that women will be Obas, Obis and Sarduanas in Nigeria before 2020.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Ibomade1: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2010
How fight go break out because of body odour? 9ja for show
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

When was the last time you got beaten? cheesy Talk now so I'll know how to arrange with the Deji to fix you something nice. tongue cheesy

spikedcylinder.cheesy grin cheesy grin.
I no dey fear anybody, Not even your Sango.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
My sango ke? I don't believe in deities. wink
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2010
That's good. But i thought you gave credence to the use of deities in resolving cases? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by spikedcylinder: 4:05pm On Jun 09, 2010
Oga, are you sure you are reading well? Check again o.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by iz2much: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
100M for wetin? The Money is too small. why cant she make it in Dollars i meant $100m, at least court with beat it to lets say $50m
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by bisiaet: 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
For whatever reason the Obagoat gave for his action  I think it is irrelevant he has over jumped his boundary and he must face the music and dance to it no short cut to that.

This is not the first nasty issue that will involved this Obagoat if anyone read sunnespaper online yesterday the paramount chiefs confirmed his dethronement was overdue because he should have gone since but here comes the right time and he has to go he is a disgrace to monarchs, a disgrace to younger generation and a disgrace to enire kingdom of Akureland as first class king as he is refer to but now he is firstclass Obagoat

He is a nuissance to the core I am so dissappointed in him that he resulted in such act to express his mind and I think when the stick finally bang on is azz-head he will be broke and the so called shameless Remi Abiols or whatever she called herself will dump him and run away for sure.

And I am sure the Obagoat does not even worth that amount even plus his palace, he will ends up go and get loan to pay that 100 million and then he will be finish because when a man refuse to grow he will be taught how to grow from outside.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ok. Retracted then.

iz2much:

100M for wetin? The Money is too small. why cant she make it in Dollars i meant $100m, at least court with beat it to lets say $50m

Some people get long-throat sha ooo cool cool cool cool cool $100M, Gbam! grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ok. Retracted then.

iz2much:

Some people get long-throat sha ooo cool cool cool cool cool $100M, Gbam! grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by kemisuga(f): 4:24pm On Jun 09, 2010
This case will be close sooner than you expect. Lets wait and see the end,
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by seguntijan(m): 4:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
am tired of this country the way we've been ruled by our leader they are not leading by example at all today embezzlement tommorrow lying and all that what kind of life be this god save us ooooooooo.to the woman i expect you to have demand for the throne
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by oisehumen(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
kemisuga:

This case will be close sooner than you expect. Lets wait and see the end,

Case closed! wink
Uncle Deji discharged and acquitted! angry
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Orilee9ice(m): 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
hennnnnnnnn mo ree mo lereko, aja wehun o ro soo, shocked shocked cool, i heard about this and thot it was a lie oh, wonders shall never end o!
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by fyneguy: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2010
Spikedcylinder, please come and beat me

Make I sue u for 100m grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by Sagamite(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
spikedcylinder:

But she has a bad temper na. I think he mentioned something about body odour too. She deserved to be beat mercilessly by the Almighty oba and his cohorts. undecided

You are heartless.

Is that how you beat your wife? So because she has a bad temper and body odour she deserves to be beaten?

Mr spikey-cylinder is a useless wife-beater. Nigerian men are just useless. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by zebra543: 5:47pm On Jun 09, 2010
these women are a bunch of hoes sorry to say, arent they grown ass women?? how old is remi?? how old is the victim in question?? arent they a bit too old for all this?? this isnt the way royals act at all such a shame, i smell the oba somehow connivin his way onto the throne, obas never behave this way
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by sley4life(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2010
The Deji of Akure should be JAILED
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by wazobiang: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2010
this woman dey craze. she never read say another woman dey demand for 1 billion. what is 100 million. for the damages or what. abeg somebody tell am make she increase her demand. like 30 billion. let deji and his gov. and elders contribute to make the payment.
Re: Battered Wife Sues Deji Of Akure, Oluwadare Adesina, For N100m by lovemoneyn: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
LOVE MONEY PRODUCTION

Do you need a Sugar Daddy or Sugar Mummy who is romantically ready to spend money on you and also lives within your state/location in Nigeria?
Then contact us at lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get you hooked up immediately.

To Sign up:
Send your State/Location, Age,Sex and Phone number(optional) to lovemoneyNigeria@yahoo.com and we shall get back to you immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: President Who Owns 150 Cows, Set To Declare N879 Million In Assets / Residents Slam Governor Umahi For Unfair Taxation / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi Laughing At Scene Of Onitsha Fire Incident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.