Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,556 members, 7,812,779 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists (1738 Views)

Reno Omokri Blasts President Buhari Over Speech On Plateau Killings / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Plateau Killings (photos) / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by DozieInc(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2018
PLATEAU KILLINGS: DR. PAUL ENENCHE BLOWS HOT, INSISTS THAT IT IS TOO LATE FOR JIHADIST ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA AND EVERYBODY WHO IS A LOVER OF FREEDOM IN NIGERIA MUST RISE AND ACT.

In the course of the Healing and Deliverance Service today in Dunamis International Gospel Centre Headquarters Abuja, Dr. Paul Enenche addressed the recent killings in Plateau State Nigeria in his typical ferocious manner. In his words,

"Everybody who is a lover of freedom in Nigeria, rise and speak. Rise and act. Where an agent of the devil can sit on a judgement seat and sentence five people to death for killing a terrorist in Self Defence on their father’s land. I want to know how many people have been arrested so far for Killing the 2 Reverend Fathers and the Parishioners. How many people have been arrested so far for killing the people (all over the Plateau region)?
IF YOU HATE WHAT IS HAPPENING, SPEAK OUT. We are waiting to hear the voices of Human Rights Activists. In previous administrations, at the tiniest thing they will all rise (and gather) at The Eagles’ Square. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Everybody has been intimidated into silence; some charmed into irrelevance. Blood is flowing like water. People are dying like flies and everybody is mute...

Somebody came and said that they are responsible for the killings in Plateau State and it is because the people stole 300 cows. So, they killed Human beings for cows; that is if it is true. And there is an Authority in the Land and the person who said it is alive and walking alive. That is demonic hypocrisy!!
But there is a God who rules in the affairs of men.

...I have bad news for every Jihadist in Power. By the Power that opened the eyes of the blind, made the lame and the paralysed to walk; whether you are from Sudan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, anywhere you came from; wherever your conspiracy came from, I am here to announceYOU CAME TOO LATE.
In the days of the Jihadist invasion in Nigeria in the early 19th Century you couldn’t overrun the Country. You couldn’t overrun this country all through this years. Around Independence you couldn’t.Now that the anointing is the heaviest in this country. YOU CAME TOO LATE!!!
And every one in Places of authority and in Security forces; because i heard that they were in a place(in Plateau) and they were operating in a place for many hours before the security forces arrived. I heard this because I spoke to a CAPRO Official (Calvary School of Ministry based in that town) this morning and he said "the people started telling each other 'let us move. Security is about to come.’ " That means there are informants in the security that are part of them. THE LORD BURY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!
The moment they left, the security people arrived saying 'Come out Come out; we are here'. Houses had been burnt and people had been killed. Some were set on fire in their house.
It is delusion of grandeur for any group of people to think that millions of christians in Nigeria will suddenly disappear. It is a symptom of madness.
By the Prophetic and Apostolic Mantle of God on my life… All of you who want this nation to burn and to be Dechristianised; going about with ethnic and religious cleansing: If I be a man of God; If it was the anointing of God that made the lame to walk just now and made the mad to be healed just now… If it was the anointing; whether you are in Authority or in the security; anywhere you are, WE SHALL SEE THE END OF YOU. YOU SHALL NOT SEE OUR END.
YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE END OF NIGERIA
YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE END OF CHRISTIANITY.
YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE END OF THE MIDDLE BELT.
WE SHALL SEE THE END OF YOU.
A Democratic,Secular, Peaceful Nigeria shall see your end!…"

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1378670585610142&id=444807728996437

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by bolanto24(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
Powerful words.
Amen to that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by kcmichael: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=DozieInc post=69057394]PLATEAU KILLINGS: DR. PAUL ENENCHE BLOWS HOT, INSISTS THAT IT IS TOO LATE FOR JIHADIST ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA AND EVERYBODY WHO IS A LOVER OF FREEDOM IN NIGERIA MUST RISE AND ACT.

In the course of the Healing and Deliverance Service today in Dunamis International Gospel Centre Headquarters Abuja, Dr. Paul Enenche addressed the recent killings in Plateau State Nigeria in his typical ferocious manner. In his words,

"Everybody who is a lover of freedom in Nigeria, rise and speak. Rise and act. Where an agent of the devil can sit on a judgement seat and sentence five people to death for killing a terrorist in Self Defence on their father’s land. I want to know how many people have been arrested so far for Killing the 2 Reverend Fathers and the Parishioners. How many people have been arrested so far for killing the people (all over the Plateau region)?
IF YOU HATE WHAT IS HAPPENING, SPEAK OUT. We are waiting to hear the voices of Human Rights Activists. In previous administrations, at the tiniest thing they will all rise (and gather) at The Eagles’ Square. WHERE ARE YOU NOW? Everybody has been intimidated into silence; some charmed into irrelevance. Blood is flowing like water. People are dying like flies and everybody is mute...

Somebody came and said that they are responsible for the killings in Plateau State and it is because the people stole 300 cows. So, they killed Human beings for cows; that is if it is true. And there is an Authority in the Land and the person who said it is alive and walking alive. That is demonic hypocrisy!!

...I have bad news for every Jihadist in Power. By the Power that opened the eyes of the blind, made the lame and the paralysed to walk; whether you are from Sudan, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, anywhere you came from; wherever your conspiracy came from, I am here to announceYOU CAME TOO LATE.
In the days of the Jihadist invasion in Nigeria in the early 19th Century you couldn’t overrun the Country. You couldn’t overrun this country all through this years. Around Independence you couldn’t.Now that the anointing is the heaviest in this country. YOU CAME TOO LATE!!!
And every one in Places of authority and in Security forces; because i heard that they were in a place(in Plateau) and they were operating in a place for many hours before the security forces arrived. I heard this because I spoke to a CAPRO Official (Calvary School of Ministry based in that town) this morning and he said "the people started telling each other 'let us move. Security is about to come.’ " That means there are informants in the security that are part of them. THE LORD BURY YOU AND YOUR GENERATION!
The moment they left, the security people arrived saying 'Come out Come out; we are here'. Houses had been burnt and people had been killed. Some were set on fire in their house.
It is delusion of grandeur for any group of people to think that millions of christians in Nigeria will suddenly disappear. It is a symptom of madness.
By the Prophetic and Apostolic Mantle of God on my life… All of you who want this nation to burn and to be Dechristianised; going about with ethnic and religious cleansing: If I be a man of God; If it was the anointing of God that made the lame to walk just now and made the mad to be healed just now… If it was the anointing; whether you are in Authority or in the security; anywhere you are, WE SHALL SEE THE END OF YOU. YOU SHALL NOT SEE OUR END.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1378670585610142&id=4448077
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by eagleeye3: 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
At the slightest thing they will all rise and gather at the Eagle's square, where are you now......
This is Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by resurgent2019: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
kcmichael:

And you guys kept mute when the killing were going on during obj,yaradua,and GEJ....if your anointing work,why not speak to 13 million jobless Nigeria to have instant work.

Terr-o-rist!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by nov19(m): 11:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Amen.... and so shall it be.. In Jesus name..

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by colorsofrainbow: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
kcmichael:

And you guys kept mute when the killing were going on during obj,yaradua,and GEJ....if your anointing work,why not speak to 13 million jobless Nigeria to have instant work.
he is not a miracle worker the way ur Bubu has turned $1 to #1

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by Ojiofor: 11:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
kcmichael:

What about those that used to gather at eagle square during GEJ time that are no more gathering.
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by OfficialAPCNig: 11:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
kcmichael:

Worshipper of the moon god sighted.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by Sirjamo: 11:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
Last last, this one don finally enter market.
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by TruthinAction: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
I stand will Dr Paul Enenche. Where is Adeboye of Redeem. Where is Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper life. Where is Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy?. I think these and other prominent Pastors are too mute on this issue for my liking. If you have a voice, please speak out. God will judge them all. Nigeria is too enlightened to be taken for a ride by bunch of illitrates from the desert. No genuine believer should still be part of the terrorist party and government. Resign in dignity because when they succeed in their agenda, you too will not be spared.

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:17am On Jul 04, 2018
Sirjamo:

Headslamming is dangerous to your brain...! It short circuit voltage of the neurons.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by adadike(f): 12:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Yes! Our Elijahs are rising up! Mbaka, oya, your turn! Pastor Abba father of Anambra state, we need you at this point in time sir. God bless u Pastor Paul. Ngwa, other pastors, arise! its not only by enjoying our tithes, this is d time for true pastoral work

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by crimeboss: 1:31am On Jul 04, 2018
kcmichael:

U sound like a happy killer, are u laughing because he said ur generation will disappear, be careful of ur utterance, many people are dead bcus of ur fulani islamist comrades who kill people.
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by crimeboss: 1:34am On Jul 04, 2018
Sirjamo:
But u are enjoying the killings, is Islam so treacherous to an extent that everyone in that religion is mad?.
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by crimeboss: 1:45am On Jul 04, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:

Worshipper of the moon god sighted.
This moon worshippers are really crazy, it seems there are demons that operate in the religion of Islam that needs blood of christians to av the needed spiritual energy to f.uck allah, and the moaning of allah resonates in the brains of the Muslims causing so many irregular reasoning disabilities in one many engagements like the response to this reaction to killer jihadists that is related to Islam.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by pacino26(m): 2:12am On Jul 04, 2018
For the past three decades they have been preparing. The agenda was a simple one; DOMINATION! Massively they applied for all federal government jobs with little or no qualifications in the name of FEDERAL CHARACTER. they donated their kinsmen into the military in droves termed MAGAJI LIST(if you ever live in the military barracks you'd know). A decade later they had unrestricted access to EMPOWER AND RECRUIT into various agencies and parastatals. I don't want to even narrate how they access funding unhindered. They kept planting seeds and seeing that their young ones get to where they are today. Now they can kill you and equate it to their cattle. They can get employed into NNPC with just results from a mock exam as qualification while your long resume get thrashed by a fellow brother. While you're cueing up for interviews they are already being paid their first salary from home. Now am being told to PRAY!

We opened the churches and are flying private jets, they are in the Air Force and can shoot you down. Our churches barely give the empowerment needed to make that difference. When it's tough they say; PRAY. I remember submitting CVs way back and meeting them a month later at the same spot by the security guard, they will say; PRAY!

People are dying no proactive measures are being put in place rather I am told to; PRAY! Elections are coming, they've concluded on their plans. Massively registering aliens to increase their numbers. Down south you got to pay before you get registered and perhaps wait another day to collect your temp card and they say; PRAY!

If only most GOs know the true meaning of CRUSADE. But no it's time to sell healing water and annoiting oil. Turkey prayed o, the name Christians was even mentioned there first. Now we know how Turkey is.

Anyway let them pray, as for me am off making some plans of my own. Got to fix some equipment.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by olalat(m): 2:42am On Jul 04, 2018
TruthinAction:
I stand will Dr Paul Enenche. Where is Adeboye of Redeem. Where is Pastor Kumuyi of Deeper life. Where is Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy?. I think these and other prominent Pastors are too mute on this issue for my liking. If you have a voice, please speak out. God will judge them all. Nigeria is too enlightened to be taken for a ride by bunch of illitrates from the desert. No genuine believer should still be part of the terrorist party and government. Resign in dignity because when they succeed in their agenda, you too will not be spared.
maybe they have intels that eneche does not have access to. Maybe they think deeper than sentimental eneche and oyedepo who only go emotional on delicate national issues that can cause conflagration in the polity. Maybe they realize that their words carry more power that it can heat up the polity. Maybe they know that some so called mog just hate for no reason. Maybe they realize that the problem in the affected areas preceded Buhari administration and can be better tackled by the locals themselves tru communal conflict resolution approach. Maybe dollars are flowing into the coffers of some ministries as it used to be. Reduction in corruption has affected inflow of offering. One reality we all need to face as Nigerians is that no one has the capacity to chase away others from any part of this country. We need to learn peaceful coexistence. We all need to love one another.
Last time I checked, China , Japan, south Korea, etc do not have as many religious set up as we are in Nigeria, yet they are better off.
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by ANOWEDGREAT: 2:46am On Jul 04, 2018
DozieInc:
PLATEAU KILLINGS: DR. PAUL ENENCHE BLOWS HOT, INSISTS THAT IT IS TOO LATE FOR JIHADIST ACTIVITIES IN NIGERIA AND EVERYBODY WHO IS A LOVER OF FREEDOM IN NIGERIA MUST RISE AND ACT.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1378670585610142&id=444807728996437

The way these jihadists massacre christains all over the world they might be the Antichrists that the Bible talked about.
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by OfficialAPCNig: 7:45am On Jul 04, 2018
crimeboss:

This moon worshippers are really crazy, it seems there are demons that operate in the religion of Islam that needs blood of christians to av the needed spiritual energy to f.uck allah, and the moaning of resonates in the brains of the Muslims causing so many irregular reasoning disabilities in one many engagements like the response to this reaction to killer jihadists that is related to Islam.
It is not "it seems". There are actually demons that need blood not just that of Christians, but Jews, Buddhists, Hinduists and other non-moon worshippers.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by QTEST007(m): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
bolanto24:
Powerful words.
Amen to that.
.....then again, they are just WORDS.
it's time to rise up and do something
Re: Plateau Killings: Dr. Paul Enenche, Insists That It Is Too Late For Jihadists by comos: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2018
TruthinAction:

The situation in Nigeria has revealed the real men of GOD, who are ready to stand by their congregations, ; not these scammers pastors

(1) (Reply)

#Ekitidecides 2018: Fayemi wins Ekiti State governorship election wit 799 margin / PDP Presidential Primary: See How Gov Okowa Arrived at the venue- Pictures / Mr Jubril In Aso Rock Instead Of Buhari - A Similar Russian Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.