Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB (36398 Views)

Tinubu’s Victory Has Vindicated APC's Nationalistic Outlook - Adamu / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB / Tinubu: Rescue Of Kankara Schoolboys Has Vindicated PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by seXytOhbAd(m): 10:31am On Jul 04, 2018
It is obvious that IPOB was about to play into the PDP narrative ,however I feel that they should keep focus on their own agenda and take anything politicians say with a pinch of salt. The man is alive, the man has a location.

A wise man once said it is better to have a hero as an enemy than to have a martyr. 2019 is gonna be a tough game.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Quality20(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
he is been kept deep in d Malian desert not on any sheep in bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by arinze3131(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2018
let d govt charge him 2 court na or release him. must they do everything with force? are we really in a democratic setting?
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by emmygoldlee(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Some people still believe FFK........smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Aboguede(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2018
The case don turn rescue mission.

9ja & lies are like 5&6

If u know u know

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by GavelSlam: 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
diebuhari1:
Yoruba Muslim

Be careful with these images you love circulating.

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by narorose(f): 10:35am On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by tfelicityk(m): 10:36am On Jul 04, 2018
FFK was on #Harddrugsnabastard when he was making noise. Why didn't he give the precise vessel and the next plan on the intelligent report he clamour? Don't allow my brother who has being on Osogbo weeds to mislead you IPOB...

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Emma Powerful.

I love to read his Press Releases. His Press Releases are very articulate. Never emotional. Straight-to-the-facts narratives and carries lots of weight for those who understand the imports of Statements.

The Federal Government, should understand, that there is a limit to which IPOB as an organization, can hold on to the rampaging emotion of the masses who make up IPOB, from anarchy, if a kidnapping Federal Government fails to produce their leader.

A Naval Vessel, off the coast of Bayelsa, less than 200 Nautical Miles, within the Territorial Waters of Nigeria is not a Court of Law.

The Nigerian Federal Government, is hereby warned to follow the due process of the Courts of Law, which it is known to flagrantly disobey, to seek justice if they have a case.

We thought Nigeria is a Democracy, we were wrong all along.

The mongers of war, should know that bomb making kits are all over the internet and our country should not be pushed to war. No country has defeated even a terrorist organization in recent history, so testing the might of Biafrans in war, should never be considered cos every town and city has Biafrans and I am not prepared to loose my assets.

So, as a clever and patriotic citizen of Nigeria, I call on fellow Nigerians to inform Buhari, that Nigeria is not his personal estate, that Nnamdi Kanu has equal rights, if not more, to be heard.

Who ever wants to make this a tribal post, should better find out my tribe and come prepared, because I always win. Check my history.

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by pacoson: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
make I just dey watch Nina shaa...meanwhile guys visit and like my page today on Facebook, Ever_Fun_Jokes send funny jokes to help build the page thanks... pm me on Facebook Samuel ola
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2018
Maybe he has joined the Navy. As he is a warrior his services are needed there.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by franudi: 10:39am On Jul 04, 2018
Where is Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by justmi1: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Is it not same fani - Kayode that said Buhari was dead the other year? Get your PVC jhor.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
buhari has killed many without remorse.....

He should confirm from awolowo...

Awolowo made a mortal mistake by spearheading the killing of over 2million igbo children with hausa fulani...

He thought he can poke Ojukwu without consequences.....he died regretting it...
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Kwamecron(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2018
Now a Yoruba man is borrowing the ipob his to go about their leader, u see why they can't own a Nation. Senselessness

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
This guy should have just gone through the normal way of purchasing gubernatorial ticket ,I’m sure his people will vote for him instead he allowed his stupid guts and stubbornness do the thinking .....

He should have simply learned from Ojukwu.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by ademoladeji(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2018
ybalogs:
the guy is a numbskull and to think some people still believe him.

Besides, the guys said the Army Killied him and went with his body. Now, they're celebrating FFK's news that he's being kept in a vessel on the sea.

This freedom of speech na CURSE...
The social media bill sef should be enacted to enable every posts by any individual be held evident for or against such individual

3 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:48am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:
Emma Powerful.

I love to read his Press Releases. His Press Releases are very articulate. Never emotional. Straight-to-the-facts narratives and carries lots of weight for those who understand the imports of Statements.

The Federal Government, should understand, that there is a limit to which IPOB as an organization, can hold on to the rampaging emotion of the masses who make up IPOB, from anarchy, if a kidnapping Federal Government fails to produce their leader.

A Naval Vessel, off the coast of Bayelsa, less than 200 Nautical Miles, within the Territorial Waters of Nigeria is not a Court of Law.

The Nigerian Federal Government, is hereby warned to follow the due process of the Courts of Law, which it is known to flagrantly disobey, to seek justice if they have a case.

The mongers of war, should know that bomb making kits are all over the internet and our country should not be pushed to war. No country has defeated even a terrorist organization in recent history, so testing the might of Biafrans in war, should never be considered cos every town and city has Biafrans and I am not prepared to loose my assets.

So, as a clever and patriotic citizen of Nigeria, I call on fellow Nigerians to inform Buhari, that Nigeria is not his personal estate, that Nnamdi Kanu has equal rights, if not more, to be heard.

Who ever wants to make this a tribal post, should better find out my tribe and come prepared, because I always win. Check my history.

Alright, we aff hear u.
I will relay ur msg to the GCFR.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
Kingpee2:
This guy should have just gone through the normal way of purchasing gubernatorial ticket ,I’m sure his people will vote for him instead he allowed his stupid guts and stubbornness do the thinking .....
very few people have the guts that guy has, with NO GUNS he is taking up with the FG, now that takes determination and self belief .I'm not IPOB but I duff my hat for that guy Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

He should have simply learned from Ojukwu.
Ojukwo abandoned his people in the face of defeat, this guy did not.so who do U think should learn from whom?

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:54am On Jul 04, 2018
erico2k2:

Ojukwo abandoned his people in the face of defeat, this guy did not.so who do U think should learn from whom?

And you think Kanu is not currently doing same?
Let Kanu go get his PVC then.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by mandate12: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69063647:
Lol wink cheesy grin.
It takes a Yoruba psychophant to tell you the location of your saviour?
Something they cannot even confirm.
What a shame!

True Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa know ourselves.

Flesh and blood has not revealed these words to u...
Just imagine the level of stupidity these Igbo brothers of mine r now operating on?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by erico2k2(m): 10:55am On Jul 04, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

And you think Kanu is not currently doing same?
Let Kanu go get his PVC then.
There was no evidence to suggest that atm.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 04, 2018
PeterUdeme:

Abakaliki fake igbo.

You registered today with an ibibio moniker to spill trash all over front page.. but one thing you don't know is that an Afonja will always be an Afonja. The stink is unmistakable. grin

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by jrusky(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2018
IPOOH again? So Kanu no longer dead but abducted beautiful drama nonsense script. When I challenged these IPOOH things that how can the f u c k I n g Kanu wife went mute and she does not know whereabout her husband is a big calculated lie didn't you bollocks callwd me names

And who is that intelligent officer that tells you kanu whereabout I guess FFK is the intelligent officer so same Yoruba people your stupid Kanu said should be kill and any church head by Yoruba no igbo should attend, same Yoruba you can not trust, same Yoruba who are backstabbers now became you fools intelligent officer Una dey craze I repeat craze dey craze all of una.

I don't belief any crap about that arrogant
a s s hole hater called Kanu where about all I know he has ran away living his foolish foot soldier and e-rats to keep his selfish dream on while he is enjoying somewhere or hidden somewhere.

I have bruised their heads again, high blood pressure will attack them this morning. I'm afonja and aboki as you used to called me for not being stupid to follow a failure £900 entire life worth called Kanu. Shame.

Despite I hate Buhari with passion he is too soft on IPOOH and Kanu to be honest and his uncalled for softness gave birth to this embarrassing fulani herdsmen that render him a toothless lion Rtd Army General.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
Is FFK now an intelligence bureau? Rubbish news, probably fake

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Adesolomon2014(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2018
erico2k2:

There was no evidence to suggest that atm.

But there is evidence that the govt made him indisposable right?
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
Adesolomon2014:

Alright, we aff hear u.
I will relay ur msg to the GCFR.

Ade please confer that message to Buhari.

Buhari is in his late 70s if not his early 80s, he is ripe to die, but I do not think you and I have lived long enough to die. If Buhari pushes this country into war, which he has been doing by deploying Fulani herdsmen to kill and take people's villages. If Nigerians were as violent as Congolese, the country would have been at tribal war by now.

Now he is provoking Igbos, and Igbo boys, unlike some of our tribes are fearless. If there is war, you and I would loose more.

So, let us keep politics and tribalism aside and tell that old man at Aso Rock, to be very careful. I know he is a clone, but he does not know he is a clone.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by edupedia: 11:00am On Jul 04, 2018
post=69063647:
Lol wink cheesy grin.
It takes a Yoruba psychophant to tell you the location of your saviour?
Something they cannot even confirm.
What a shame!

True Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa know ourselves.

...Igbos = Pressed Heads - Brains....

2 Likes

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Adesolomon2014(m): 11:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:

Ade please confer that message to Buhari.

Buhari is in his late 70s if not his early 80s, he is ripe to die, but I do not think you and I have lived long enough to die. If Buhari pushes this country into war, which he has been doing by deploying Fulani herdsmen to kill and take people's villages. If Nigerians were as violent as Congolese, the country would have been at tribal war by now.

Now he is provoking Igbos, and Igbo boys, unlike some of our tribes are fearless. If there is war, you and I would loose more.

So, let us keep politics and tribalism aside and tell that old man at Aso Rock, to be very careful. I know he is a clone, but he does not know he is a clone.

I understand you perfectly well.
My only motive for this country is to see a young person rule, all these oldies dn tire me.
Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by mandate12: 11:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:
Emma Powerful.

He's just a noise maker. Where was he when the military swooped on them n took away their 'leader'?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Whereabouts Of Nnamdi Kanu Has Vindicated Our Position, Says IPOB by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Organism000:
Emma Powerful.

Chestbeater. Why are you 'prouding'?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaws, If Nigeria Breaks, Biafra Will Break And Niger Delta Wi Also Break / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.