Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians (59159 Views)

Former ICAN & Nigerian Red Cross President, Emmanuel Ijewere Is Dead / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos / Goodluck Jonathan Speaks Pidgin: 'Why I Dey Support Atiku Not Buhari' (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by fingerlin(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
kokoA:
They will arrange some SWEET Lagos KPEKUS for him to samankwe this night.
grin grin tongue winkbad guy..

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by sholay2011(m): 11:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
IVORY2009:
Where is the video?
I had to click the link and then saw the video. It is true oo shocked
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On Jul 04, 2018
post=69088550:
Interesting.
He's obviously having a nice time here.

His wife is 64years.

Please google it before you call me a liar.

I like the dude
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Manweysabi(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
Wapgod:
youreadtoo.com
FOR BOOK READERS
Caleb
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2018
grandstar:

His wife is 64years.

I like the dude
We know this from day one.
Why should we call you a liar?
We like him too.
We read up everything we can about him more than a year ago.
We wonder why you telling us this now... hope you know he married his high school teacher and one of his step son is older than him??!
#Facts.
We are HAPPY you justlearnt something new!
Guess you wanted to quote the another person tho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
grandstar:

His wife is 64years.
I like the dude
Sooooo...

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:02am On Jul 05, 2018
chiedozie198100:
this man came to a country where people were massacred like chickens, he never made any statement about this.

he goes about having a good time.

he speaks two lines of pidgin English and people are hailing him.

what a shame.

Read in between the lines and you will understand the message...
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Alkali001(m): 12:22am On Jul 05, 2018
waow
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Volcano12(f): 12:31am On Jul 05, 2018
This guy no get chill sha.Where is his wife?
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 12:36am On Jul 05, 2018
Chai upon all the money, this our governor Ambode worwor jare.

3 Likes

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Ategberoson(m): 12:42am On Jul 05, 2018
what's special about that when we spend hardened money to learn French?

if he like he should speak Yoruba, what effect does that add to our living

3 Likes

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Diso60090(m): 12:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Lilknight:
Sha no carry bad luck go your country, there are lots of illluck here brov, remember your country is still in the world cup and beware Hardship is contagious, a word is enough for the wise.

Abeg carry your bad luck and bad mouth go that side

Person say he dey kampe you dey here dey sleep

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Diso60090(m): 12:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Lilknight:
Sha no carry bad luck go your country, there are lots of illluck here brov, remember your country is still in the world cup and beware Hardship is contagious, a word is enough for the wise.

Abeg carry your bad luck and bad mouth go that side

Person say he dey kampe you dey here dey sleep

grin

2 Likes

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by kunmiiii: 1:10am On Jul 05, 2018
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by IWealthCreator: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2018
chiedozie198100:
this man came to a country where people were massacred like chickens, he never made any statement about this.

he goes about having a good time.

he speaks two lines of pidgin English and people are hailing him.

what a shame.

Your opinion is food for thought, but alternatively he might have been advised not to give the terrorist any form of international publicity. Terrorist organisation such as ISIS, feed on international media exposure, comment from an important personality such as the president of France are the kind of publicity they are always seeking for.

2 Likes

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by JWTheocracy1: 1:19am On Jul 05, 2018
You're highly welcomed to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by godwon01(m): 1:39am On Jul 05, 2018
AU PRESIDENT READY TO WIN WORLD CUP FOR AFRICA

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by kunmiiii: 1:45am On Jul 05, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope he won't eat that maggot infested ewedu and amala

That was absolutely and totally unnecessary, must u involve tribalism in everything if you don't have anything cogent and coherent to say, is hate and bigotry your primary purpose in life if it is, u better commit suicide so u can save your family and the world from your pathetic and miserable contribution to the world. The world is ugly enough as it is, so please just kindly shift+delete yourself from this life as a service to humanity.

3 Likes

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by janejive(f): 2:09am On Jul 05, 2018
At all, at all.na winch grin
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by flington4550(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2018
Better president unlike one old fool wey go Just dey wear Agbada upandan like masquerade...
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Reference(m): 3:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Miggs:
Gosh...Ambode looks horrible undecided

That is what living a bad life looks like. Just compare the two. Meanwhile France has twice the challenges Nigeria has but a fraction if the corruption, greed, selfishness and crass ignorance of our leaders as exemplified.

Reminds me of the late Idi-Amin of Uganda before other world leaders. Always looking bloated, oily and disheveled.

3 Likes

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by deji17: 4:12am On Jul 05, 2018
Na the same Naija where wailers , looters and mudrous. Politicians dey take their mouth scatter, na him French President and other notable world leaders and influencers dey rock / enjoy so..

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by DSDLIVEREPORT: 4:29am On Jul 05, 2018
I love this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:57am On Jul 05, 2018
kunmiiii:

That was absolutely and totally unnecessary, must u involve tribalism in everything if you don't have anything cogent and coherent to say, is hate and bigotry your primary purpose in life if it is, u better commit suicide so u can save your family and the world from your pathetic and miserable contribution to the world. The world is ugly enough as it is, so please just kindly shift+delete yourself from this life as a service to humanity.
what is this one saying... seems like you don't have pictures of an elder in your house, abeg go and insult ur father
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Enamsekara: 6:21am On Jul 05, 2018
Person where visit person love am. We self suppose love am back. Come on France new world champion.
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by joeaz58(m): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
blackaxe78:

Your ancestors are irrelevant even in the spiritual realm of it exist. Stop praying to dead thirsty paupers who looking for where to feed.
I was joking ma nigga
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Nobody: 6:23am On Jul 05, 2018
Lilknight:
Must u show ur stupid attitude all d time......i doubt it if ur life is better.....
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 05, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
I hope he won't eat that maggot infested ewedu and amala
Is it paining u he never know ur wasted God forsaken region?eyin omo ale jatijati yi

1 Like

Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Andrewgame42: 6:41am On Jul 05, 2018
zinaunreal:
I dey show back later to comment
You never still come oh?
Re: President Emmanuel Macron Speaks Pidgin English Better Than Some Nigerians by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 05, 2018
blackaxe78:

Your ancestors are irrelevant even in the spiritual realm of it exist. Stop praying to dead thirsty paupers who looking for where to feed.

Chai!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Burial Of Hassan Ahmed, Army General Murdered In Abuja / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos / Wike Orders Immediate Deportation Of Almajiris From Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.