Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. (4257 Views)

Is This Girl Using Me? I Need Your Counsel / The Big Curses She Laid On My Head. Did I Do Anything Wrong? / How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 9:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
I met this girl in my street. I just love her shape. You'll understand. So I talked to her she acquiesced. First day I met this girl she asked me for money to eat I gave her
Second day she came to my house uninvited. Begged and collected my perfumes, body spray, air freshener, big pack of omo N650, my detol. Note she was wearing a sexy gown that day I saw her panties due to conventions I didn't touch because it was her first day. I gave her feeding money. That same day she asked me for 30 thousand and money for hair. And asked for second feeding money in the noon time.
Second day I was about traveling no food in my house she took my half carton of indomie and all my hangers in my wardrobe.
Third day being today she came very early in the morning I was feeling cold I couldn't open my windows. My ribs were shaking I never wanted to go to work due to the inclement weather, so I decided to lock my windows so I don't fall sick. When she came I was elated like and exuberant. So she sat down on the bed as usual I tried pulling her of the bed so she can at least lay close to me she fumed up de haut en bas that is too early.
That we are just knowing I told her I never wanted any sex but a cuddle it resulted in expostulations. I then told her so is too early to ask for sex but not too early to ask for 30k. She fumed up. So refused to pick my calls. Friends am at the verge of moribund. Do I proceed with this relationship. Or let me just have sex with her and vanish.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
if you have mind eh, just leave her. why do most guys think sex is a way of paying back wickedness? guy, no be every girl dey sight am dat way. moreover, she may enjoy the sex you're planning to have with her more than you will. na you still loose money and sperm.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by empire2017(m): 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
HUNGER FOR FTC,PLS UPDATE WE ARE WAITING....
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
ojun50:

Nd so
Advice not insult.

She also said I should open shop for her brother and father. That I shouldn't ask for sex for now until this year runs out. Am just thinking before this year runs out wouldn't I be dead by then.
The way she emptied my provisions and shouted on me this morning made me glumy.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Akinbahm(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:
I met this girl in my street. I just love her shape. You'll understand. So I talked to her she acquiesced. First day I met this girl she asked me for money to eat I gave her
Second day she came to my house uninvited. Begged and collected my perfumes, body spray, air freshener, big pack of omo N650, my detol. Note she was wearing a sexy gown that day I saw her panties due to conventions I didn't touch because it was her first day. I gave her feeding money. That same day she asked me for 30 thousand and money for hair. And asked for second feeding money in the noon time.
Second day I was about traveling no food in my house she took my half carton of indomie and all my hangers in my wardrobe.
Third day being today she came very early in the morning I was feeling cold I couldn't open my windows. My ribs were shaking I never wanted to go to work due to the inclement weather, so I decided to lock my windows so I don't fall sick. When she came I was elated like and exuberant. So she sat down on the bed as usual I tried pulling her of the bed so she can at least lay close to me she fumed up de haut en bas that is too early.
That we are just knowing I told her I never wanted any sex but a cuddle it resulted in expostulations. I then told her so is too early to ask for sex but not too early to ask for 30k. She fumed up. So refused to pick my calls. Friends am at the verge of moribund. Do I proceed with this relationship. Or let me just have sex with her and vanish.
Guy you sure say u read this trash b4 posting it? Attention seeker spotted...

9 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
Akinbahm:

Guy you sure say u read this trash b4 posting it? Attention seeker spotted...
Guy everything I wrote there is nothing but the gospel truth. That's my picture there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ojun50(m): 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:
Advice not insult.
park well
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by TaLLeRBaLLeR(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
empire2017:
HUNGER FOR FTC,PLS UPDATE WE ARE WAITING....
if you too weren't hungry, you would have mind your business just like others.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Akinbahm(m): 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:

Guy everything I wrote there is nothing but the gospel truth. That's my picture there.
Bro, as i dey read your ordeal sleep just dey catch me...

8 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by chicoMX(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Op see your head like pop corn tongue

2 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Akinbahm:

Bro, as i dey read your ordeal sleep just dey catch me...
am just debilitated

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
See mumu of the highest order

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by KingTugreat: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jesus.Oga am sorry that girl MAGALISED you bad bad choi.Stay clear from her and delete her number from your phone,incase she come to collect anything from you,dont give her,if you get opportunity still Bleep am then drive from your house,tell her never to come near you or your door step again

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ezzylee(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2018

12 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by olac21(m): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
This your head way be like potato dey make me laugh..you con construct grammar on top woman matter like this,ah oga fun e o baba!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2018
KingTugreat:
Jesus.Oga am sorry that girl MAGALISED you bad bad choi.Stay clear from her and delete her number from your phone,incase she come to collect anything from you,dont give her,if you get opportunity still Bleep am then drive from your house,tell her never to come near you or your door step again
Am so infuriated o. This girl has impoverished me.

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 11:28pm On Jul 04, 2018
TaLLeRBaLLeR:
if you have mind eh, just leave her. why do most guys think sex is a way of paying back wickedness? guy, no be every girl dey sight am dat way. moreover, she may enjoy the sex you're planning to have with her more than you will. na you still loose money and sperm.

Guy this your advice go well o. But this girl is a serial beggar o. And am feeling used already.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by lilmaydee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
The girl noticed you are desperate for her so she took advantage of it by extorting money and material things from you. My advice is to let her go, don't ever communicate with her again or you will be sorry. Forget about sex, girls like that are not worth the stress.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Person wey look you finish ask you for 30k want kill you. grin lies of the highest order,SMH.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by ProsperOkec: 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
lilmaydee:
The girl noticed you are desperate for her so she took advantage of it by extorting money and material things from you. My advice is to let her go, don't ever communicate with her again or you will be sorry. Forget about sex, girls like that are not worth the stress.

The things I've lost to her is just acting as an incentive.
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by lilmaydee(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2018
ProsperOkec:

The things I've lost to her is just acting as an incentive.
Just see those things as an act of charity to the less privilege. Do you think sex with her will compensate for those things? You will only lose more things to her
Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Blessinq1(f): 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2018
So guys like you still exist? I thought y'all had wizened up.. Nawao

4 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 05, 2018
chicoMX:
Op see your head like pop corn tongue

u get bad mouth D head carving be like Nigeria Map for Northern States side. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 05, 2018
That picture really doesn't help your lies test-a-money grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by 9japarrot: 2:59am On Jul 05, 2018
Abeg op quick call Ebora b4 e go too late oo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Is This Girl Using My Head Pls Help. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:02am On Jul 05, 2018
9japarrot:
Abeg op quick call Ebora b4 e go too late oo cheesy
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable What This Sexy Former Anorexic And Drug Addict Now Looks Like (PIX) / Picture: A Lady Stabbed Her Boyfriend To Death In Yenagoa / Heartbroken Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Got Married Hours After They Spoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.