Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,189 members, 7,815,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (28062 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:20am On Jul 05, 2018
SHEY BUBU CAN'T STOP THIS SARS KILLER

1 Like

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by phreakabitoo: 11:20am On Jul 05, 2018
E no go better for SARS, Buhari and Oga transmission.

1 Like

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by DONSMITH123(m): 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:
sub-conscious kor hyper-conscious ni undecided

These are university students, correct

Is the education system taught in English or native tongues, because I'm not understanding grin

check the message and forget the messanger.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Deltatoto: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wetin I go type again?
dont type anymore my dear start canvassing for the removal of the jihadist.if bujari remains in aso rock this what we will get.the transmission ig asked sars to kill Nigerians
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by adelowor(f): 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
OlagbenjiVibes:
Stop buying second hand

I know of some one that bought a new phone in slot and was arrested by sars that it was stolen. He was just released yesterday morning after 1 week. so what abt that?

3 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by toye440: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2018
F= Fulani. S= Special. A=Armed. R= Robbery. S= Squad.

3 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Depreacherman(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2018
Advice: please if anybody you don't know brings an expensive phone to sell to you at a very cheap price, even if is 1k don't buy it. Those guys are working with SARS and other gangs, once you buy that phone the seller will disappear and another group will appear claiming is their phone and you will pay dearly for it. Remember nobody can defend you that it was not stolen by you.

Don't subscribe to anything that is too good to be true! Especially here in Lagos.

Thank you
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 05, 2018
An incoherent story with no names, places or pictures?
Issokay. We do it for the clicks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by VcStunner(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Is the education system taught in English or native tongues, because I'm not understanding grin
did you atleast get the message the handle was trying painstakingly to pass? Because someday somehow someone you love will be involved in a situation where those who are suppose to help him will wait until he/she makes the right English sentence.
Good day
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by GavelSlam: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2018
And this is on front page.

Me set fit write story.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Liberator007(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2018
Gossipblogger:
A young man who was to resume school Next Week has passed on, After been beaten by SARS, According to reports the young man who's a 300 Level student got into the hands of SARS after someone reported that he bought a stolen, Of which he never knew it was a stolen phone..

The bounced on him, Battered him till he became unconscious, and left him to die.. Until his death, he was the only son to his parents.

His family members are taking up the case in Court.
Just last Night too Another lady who was set to pass out Today was Shot dead by police officer.
So sad...

Read below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/300-level-student-beaten-to-death-by.html

Another family thrown into mourning. Another life cut short. Another extra judicial killing by the Nigeria Police. Another barbarity by SARS. cry
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by GavelSlam: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2018
oyb:
An incoherent story with no names, places or pictures?
Issokay. We do it for the clicks.

And people would believe the story.

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:34am On Jul 05, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Wetin I go type again?
I am speechless too imagine what we've been saying all this years I dont think anything would change about this country except the country is restructure or break up before we start experience peace of mind
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Walexybobo(m): 11:35am On Jul 05, 2018
Y d boy go buy stolen fon sef when he knw that even if he buy a new fone SARS go still go after am for checking if he b yy.
RIP.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Stevy007: 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
And another one..... So sad
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by crafteck(m): 11:37am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

So that's the sense you brought out from the write up.. Kudos, continue fighting for the language that enslaved us.. Imbexxile...
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Stevy007: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2018
And another one..... So sad[color=#000000][/color]
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Stevy007: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
And another one..... So sad
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by xtervaganza(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2018
If this should happen to anybody in my family I'll never sue or bring it to social media.

I'll do my thorough investigation and give all those involved the most painful death ever.

I will drown them in their own blood

1 Like

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Stevy007: 11:41am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

What a pathetic slowpoke.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by henrixx(m): 11:45am On Jul 05, 2018
adelowor:

I know of some one that bought a new phone in slot and was arrested by sars that it was stolen. He was just released yesterday morning after 1 week. so what abt that?
grin grin grin

How can you buy a new phone and be arrested that it was stolen....haba bros take it easy
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by 3DCYCLOPS: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2018
Lie lie news..shey sars have now turn fulani herdsmen

I nor know why them no dey ever show una news for channels or ait
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Olumax3028: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2018
I SEE FIRE
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by petenweke: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2018
I know we all hate Sars so much. But we must desist from peddling lies and misinformation.
A story like this..no name of victim, witnesses or perpetrators, no name of place where it happened, no name of school of deceased. ...
This is a fake story...
How do we authenticate this story now?
No truth in this story
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by joe4christ(m): 11:59am On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Olodo!!!
Its educational system and not that bolded gibberish trash up there.

2 Likes

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Centcanada: 12:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
SARS OR NO SARS! THIS COUNTRY NO DAY SAFE FOR PEOPLE TO LEAVE AGAIN AND SOLUTION IS NOT SEEMS TO COME. WATIN MAN GO DO NA ONE OKADA MAN NAME FOR MY AREA?
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by gladisa7: 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari SARS Herdsmen..as bad as Boko haram!!!
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by davillian(m): 12:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
I believe the guy died because he refused to confess to crimes he did not commit despite the beatings .
He died sticking to his words .
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by gbishman: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quite unfortunate, please Nigerians learn to purchase genuine products from registered dealerships and request for a receipt. That phone could belong to a wanted terrorist, armed robber, serial killer just name it. Let's be smart Pls.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by slimfit1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
When we tell people to speak out they think it can never happen to them.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by SexytorresE(f): 12:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
If u read the story of Adikwu the dismissed SARS turn Robber, and also took part in offer Robbery. U wil Knw who Sars are. That's all I have to say.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Abagworo(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Don't buy used phones please. Even ordinary citizens have killed innocent people who ignorantly bought stolen phones.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Kill Himself After His Girlfriend Dumped Him / Clearing Agents Arrested As NDLEA Intercepts ₦32 Billion Cocaine At Lagos Port / Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.