Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,218 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone (28063 Views)

Boys Going For A Show In Lagos, Harassed By SARS For Driving Range Rover / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone. / Burial Of Student Beaten To Death by SARS For Buying Stolen Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by flamingREED(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
SARS? I'm not surprised..... Please my country people, let us pray to God. We are helpless now only Him can save us.

Dear God, From today, let evil fall on the officers of the sars. I want to start reading sad news about them from accident to attacks.

They are merciless so we pray You show them that You created those people they are killing.

No peace in your life and family from today.... Accident that will render you useless will befall you.

Since I don't have guns to tackle you, my prayers will be my own sword.

Buhari too will not know peace!!!!

Touching.

Let God's will be done.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by dagonoto(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
wonder shall never end #this is nigeria

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:
sub-conscious kor hyper-conscious ni undecided

These are university students, correct

Is the education system taught in English or native tongues, because I'm not understanding grin

grin grin
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by KingTugreat: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
josh001:

A national menace is bring discussed, a life was lost, the hope of a family is dashed and all you could point out was wrong grammar.
Are you that callous? You even added a laughing smiley, who would laugh with one so heartless like you?

Do you even think what you wrote up there is English?

1. Your question mark is in threes?
2. When did the educational system become a language? There is no coherence in your grammar.

Your pot is darker than the kettle you are castigating. Do not tell me you have seen the four walls of a school yourself.
Choi........ i am dead you don kill livingfree.

1 Like

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by singtone(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
This is Nigeria...
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by coleB(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
i ve always insisted on buying a second hand phone from a shop that have address with receipt intact. or a second hand phone from a close friend whom u know wen he or she bought it..
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by adelowor(f): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
henrixx:
grin grin grin

How can you buy a new phone and be arrested that it was stolen....haba bros take it easy

Despite the fact that the phone was confirmed new by SLOT, and the cartons and receipt were shown to them, they still retained them in prison o.
Just trying to make you understand that, that's how SARS operate now. They will just track and set innocent people up for money.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
josh001:

A national menace is being discussed, a life was lost, the hope of a family is dashed and all you could point out was wrong grammar.
Are you that callous? You even added a laughing smiley, who would laugh with one so heartless like you?

Do you even think what you wrote up there is English?

1. Your question mark is in threes?
2. When did the educational system become a language? There is no coherence in your grammar.

Your pot is darker than the kettle you are castigating. Do not tell me you have seen the four walls of a school yourself.

Tell me the truth... How many times did you edit and proof-read this reply to me?

I apologised for my timing... RIP to the dead.
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by kunleweb: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Tell me the truth... How many times did you edit and proof-read this reply to me?

I knew i hate a trouble-twin-mate. 90% of your posts are intelligent and trouble-seeking/defending cheesy

Wish we were within promoximis, would be fun to wound around this your penchance for dealing with idiocy cheesy
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by josh001(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

Twice. The first time I typed in the word "wrong".
I thought I will let it slide, I just was very uncomfortable with your response, I could not fathom why you would say that in light of the bad news.

I am sorry if I was brash.

1 Like

Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
kunleweb:

I knew i hate a trouble-twin-mate. 90% of your posts are intelligent and trouble-seeking/defending cheesy

Wish we were within promoximis, would be fun to wound around this your penchance for dealing with idiocy cheesy

See yourself! Where were you when they (raped) bashed me on this thread grin

Abeg, let's leave this thread, to smile dey worry me here grin lipsrsealed

*don't quote me, I'm not feeling well oo*
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by kunleweb: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
LivingFree:

See yourself! Where were you when they (raped) bashed me on this thread grin

Abeg, let's leave this thread, to smile dey worry me here grin lipsrsealed

*don't quote me, I'm not feeling well oo*

omg oya receive a cuddle.it's not the world i care about, not you being offended or not, it's you that have my attention cheesy
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by Jlow2: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2018
its tym to liv naija for gud
Re: An Only Son Beaten To Death By SARS For Buying 10k Stolen Phone by nuclear200(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
am tire of this country nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Tortured Couple For Receiving Stolen Goods [graphic Photo] / Man Burns His Wife's Shop In Port Harcout For Telling Him To Stop Stealing (Pic) / Woman Saves Her Husband From Being Killed By Robbers In Oyo State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.