Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Gives Relationship Advise, As Her Man Visits Her At Work - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Gives Relationship Advise, As Her Man Visits Her At Work (439 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Man Visits His Friend’s Home And Meets His Girlfriend There In Lagos / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Ghanaian Lady Gives Relationship Advise, As Her Man Visits Her At Work by daveobasi1: 9:47am On Jul 05, 2018
Ghanaian lady gives relationship advise, as her man visits her at work (Photos)A Ghanaian lady simply identified as Yvonne Morrison@Yvonne_Morr took to the platform to penned down a relationship advice to ladies after her boyfriend paid her an unexpected visit at her workplace.

She wrote;

Life is soo short to waste time on those who don’t value you♥� He came to my work place bcoz he miss me, bae do all���

Life is soo short to waste time on those who don't value you♥️�

He came to my work place bcoz he miss me, bae do all���

Meanwhile, a married lady with kids took to Twitter, @ozzyetomi to advise ladies to stop getting married as the benefits in marriage can actually be gotten from your partner Unmarried.

She made the statement when an unmarried lady, @mochievous asked to know the benefits of getting married.

read more:http://www.9jezeera.com.ng/2018/07/beautiful-ghanaian-lady-gives.html

(1) (Reply)

Funding Neteller Account / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Stunning ‘oyinbo’ Bride / Man Reveals The Length He Went For His Girlfriend On Monday, In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.