Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,559 members, 7,865,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team (20952 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by DIYhackers: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cool, calm and collected President.
Learn digital marketing, check my signature for free training
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Katier00(f): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Me na Croatia I dey support o. Those children chop winch
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
FOR WHAT WE GO SUPPORT DEM, HEY COME DEY GO BACK TO YA COUNTRY BEFORE FULANI HERDSMEN GO KILL YOU
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by oloriooko(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Craze dey worry this small boy ooo grin
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Unlimited22: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
French national team it is.........

Till they meet Belgium, that is. wink
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by idonhammer: 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
AnonyNymous:
No way,You want us to vote for a hacker as president? You no serious
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bezimo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Offcourse thats my team..Team France
Alle les blues!
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Freethought(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
inoki247:
why i just like dat team iz dey consist of black like dey don't give a fvck about ur race dont want to know if u ar black or white so far u can give dem what dey want...

Me and you both.. 80%of that team are black
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry grin

2 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Donopsiano(m): 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
the only remaining african team in the world cup grin
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by shadeze: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Enough of Macron abeg, if he's not coming to use a magic wand to turn Nigeria to France then I'm not interested

3 Likes

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by iluvdonjazzy: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
because of you, I will support them.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by mankand(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Please I want to ask an innocent question. Is it right for a President of a nation as France to come into Nigeria for a visit and not see the President? I thought it was part of protocol for Presidents to always see the host president when they visit. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Firstly his business was in lagos and not in Abuja because the French government just opened a centre to promote French culture in Africa in lagos.

Secondly he went straight to Abuja to meet with the coconut head you call president before embarking his journey back to lagos.

So the bottom line is that he met with the president before coming to lagos. I hope your question have Ben answered?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by theemy(m): 1:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
The unofficial African team in the tournament we dey your back
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Dotng: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Please I want to ask an innocent question. Is it right for a President of a nation as France to come into Nigeria for a visit and not see the President? I thought it was part of protocol for Presidents to always see the host president when they visit. Please correct me if I am wrong.
He met with Buhari.

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/07/emmanuel-macron-buhari-aso-rock/

https://www.bellanaija.com/2018/07/emmanuel-macron-buhari-aso-rock/
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by tgmservice: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Of course we will they are the last African team remaining in the competition
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by damoskiy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:

He saw President Bihari...

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by pitamah901: 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
second image will be good for meme
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by milemimi93(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
U gat are support
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by thatigboman: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Macron visited Buhari first, before going to Lagos.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Assassin101: 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
(in the second pic) SEE D WAY HE (MACRON) WAS EYEING THAT BABE IN BLUE
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by GOFRONT(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Haba, Na france I support since na..

Abeg o...Who go teach me French?
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
inoki247:
why i just like dat team iz dey consist of black like dey don't give a fvck about ur race dont want to know if u ar black or white so far u can give dem what dey want...
You speak my mind any European country that has 1 or 4 black player in their team I always support them.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by ibknaanii80: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
I love this guy already, how I wish we can switch president with France
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Ategberoson(m): 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:

he actually branch to see the terrorist when he landed at Abuja but how can a free man like him enjoy his days with such weird human, the way he's enjoying in Lagos. I'm sure if he visit east, the governors would treat him nice too

buhari is boring, see why many celebrities were against his reelection
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Ilamina(f): 2:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
This man is beginning to talk too much

I like France because of one of my nice, sexy, friendly, French professor I once had
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by ITbomb(m): 2:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
And we are sure, it's a president tweeting, not the one in Nigeria that depends on aides to type tweets

Can we just rent him for 2 weeks?
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Curry30: 2:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
See a young president in just a shirt and tie, looking smart. No wonder he thinks smart. Unlike one that wears babariga and covers his head with cap. Onye dulardinho
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Olameen1713: 2:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
EliteBiz:
Please is it possible for the president of France to take over nigeria too, Grandpa Buhari and Brothers (Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, etc) should just rest. In 2weeks, Nigeria will even start looking like Benz, currently we are Keke. Look at President. We actually need to be re-colonized by the French.

The problem of Nigeria is not its leaders but its followers. Even if the best president in developed countries presides over Nigeria, we will still not progress. We citizens are the problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Airoflaw(m): 2:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Goahead:
We've got no other choice other than the African team of France.

yea they helped us to destroyed our Argentina enemy..
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Curry30: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Olameen1713:

The problem of Nigeria is not its leaders but its followers. Even if the best president in developed countries presides over Nigeria, we will still not progress. We citizens are the problem of Nigeria.

WE ARE NOT. Let me ask you this question "can a good body function with a rotten head?"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminu Iya Abbas Elected Speaker, Adamawa Assembly / Photos and video from The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / Arise TV Presidential Debate: Dino Melaye Denies Apologising To Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.