Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team (20949 Views)

Gov Sule To Peter Obi: Politics Is Over, Please Support President Tinubu / Anti-france Protest Erupt In Abuja As Shi'ites Burn The French National Flag@hnk / Security Operatives At Fela Shrine As Emmanuel Macron Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Viula(m): 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Please I want to ask an innocent question. Is it right for a President of a nation as France to come into Nigeria for a visit and not see the President? I thought it was part of protocol for Presidents to always see the host president when they visit. Please correct me if I am wrong.
You are right, but he visited the president first in Abuja before going down to Lagos, the story was even on nairaland too
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by adegeye38(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
Please I want to ask an innocent question. Is it right for a President of a nation as France to come into Nigeria for a visit and not see the President? I thought it was part of protocol for Presidents to always see the host president when they visit. Please correct me if I am wrong.
He has seen d president
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by shadyLP(m): 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
What do you expect from Your presido who's busy enjoying his second quota vacation in UK or where da fukin ever...
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by gentlegenius(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
This shows the kind of President you have. The young French President has nothing in common with that old clown you call president.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by gentlegenius(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
EliteBiz:
Please is it possible for the president of France to take over nigeria too, Grandpa Buhari and Brothers (Obasanjo, Tinubu, Atiku, etc) should just rest. In 2weeks, Nigeria will even start looking like Benz, currently we are Keke. Look at President. We actually need to be re-colonized by the French.
Hmmm... You are right.
Sometimes, when you see the President of other countries, you can't help but feel ashamed to be a Nigerian.
I saw the president of Croatia during the world cup match between Nigeria and Croatia and I feel like becoming a Croatian citizen.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by phase1: 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
France actually made me happy defeating the overrated argentines that Ighalo and co. couldn't bury.

Ighalo should humble himself and go take speed lessons and shooting lessons from 19year old mbappe.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Octaves(m): 3:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
who are those iroko trees behind him. see height!
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by dxpecial(m): 3:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
he has since visited him he is the first person he met with as he landed in Nigeria
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by sukar886: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
am already supporting France since naija left
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by sharpwriter(m): 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:

He saw the president.They talked, snapped and laughed together sef before he finally went his way.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Switup: 4:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
bezimo:
Offcourse thats my team..Team France
Alle les blues!
vous parlez bien francais??
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by ameh99: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:

Google is free

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by ameh99: 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
gentlegenius:

This shows the kind of President you have. The young French President has nothing in common with that old clown you call president.

Ask Google first, it's free

Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bashir1451(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
balosunky:
This man just dey make voting a young man for president dey hungry me. so much exposure and energy

Na exposure we wan chop
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bashir1451(m): 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
balosunky:
This man just dey make voting a young man for president dey hungry me. so much exposure and energy

Na exposure we wan chop?
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bezimo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Switup:
vous parlez bien francais??

Oui.Je parle francais et vous.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Switup: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
bezimo:

Oui. Je parle francais et vous.
oui aussi. mais je parle un peu francais et je ne comprend pas tous.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bezimo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Switup:
oui aussi. mais je parle un peu francais et je ne comprend pas tous.
Ah D'accord. Mon francais pas tres bien..mais essaie
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Olameen1713: 5:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Curry30:

WE ARE NOT. Let me ask you this question "can a good body function with a rotten head?"

That question cannnot applicable to this scenario. A leader of a nation is a product of its citizens. I believe better Nigeria begins with you and I.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Switup: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
bezimo:

Ah D'accord. Mon francais pas tres bien..mais essaie
Alors, je suis très heureux de faire votre connaissance cool
Enchante wink
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by adeniyi65(m): 5:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
mynaijainfo:
I don tire jare...............

Macron this Macron that!

Just cos the guy came to club in Fela's shrine.....Me that have been going there since nko

lipsrsealed

Don't Just Click THIS!!!
lol.no mind them broz.them no serious at all. grin
mynaijainfo:
I don tire jare...............

Macron this Macron that!

Just cos the guy came to club in Fela's shrine.....Me that have been going there since nko

lipsrsealed

Don't Just Click THIS!!!
lol.no mind them broz.them no serious at all.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by adeniyi65(m): 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Horlaslim:
Ko kan mi.. Ronaldo join Juventus na hin de pain me
sorry broz.take paracetamol. nah pain reliever.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by gabe: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
The French team is an African team and has our automatic support
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by adeniyi65(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
mankand:

Firstly his business was in lagos and not in Abuja because the French government just opened a centre to promote French culture in Africa in lagos.

Secondly he went straight to Abuja to meet with the coconut head you call president before embarking his journey back to lagos.

So the bottom line is that he met with the president before coming to lagos. I hope your question have Ben answered?
so your president is the one who possess coconut head abi?.just be watching your back promptly because we are coming for you with FBI.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Westaslave2(f): 6:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
azraeljaheel:
Come give us ticket money make we fly go Russia go support them grin
ooh chai! u 4 say u wan run frm naija,u ar going nowhere...we go die wt buhari
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by bezimo(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Switup:
Alors, je suis très heureux de faire votre connaissance cool
Enchante wink

Enchante! Ou habite maintenant?
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by zwar: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:

Guy the French President first port of call was to meet our President. Check nairaland.com and Google for further info. Cheers.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by mankand(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
adeniyi65:

so your president is the one who possess coconut head abi?.just be watching your back promptly because we are coming for you with FBI.

I'm in my house
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by Rajosh(m): 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
sexiestharam:
He went to Abuja to see the president before coming to Lagos. I saw it on NTA news.
Re: Macron: Super Eagles Are Out Of Russia 2018, Please Support French National Team by djboy50(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
He was in Abuja to see you abi
sexiestharam:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian By Birth: A Dissection Of Atiku's Citizenship / VP Sambo Lambasts Fashola Over High Taxation & Alleged Claiming Of FG Projects / 3 Men Ride From Bauchi To Sokoto To Honour Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.