Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,142 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) (63319 Views)

Please Help: I Get Stung By A Fire Ant On My Lips And The Swell Is Much? Pix / Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Bride-to-be Develops Vitiligo (skin Disorder) Months Before Her Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by humurphia(m): 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Northmall:

Here in Nigeria.
Wow..speechless
Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can you be positive for once? Is killing yourself the solution? Why are you so selfish? Have you thought how your family will feel if they find out you are thinking like this .people will only appreciate your job when they see the confidence in you and how you are doing well with your performance in the court room and not minding your medical condition. And you will only get this if you stop seeing this as a problem but a blessing it has made you stand out. Do your job well and stop being an ass. Ignore the negativity and focus on the positivity what matters is what you have upstairs and not your looks .be the best and see everything will work out well. Cheers
Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by BIXYBABE: 11:44am On Jul 20, 2018
natural pink lips

1 Like

Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by onmyowncj: 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2018
Does kissing cause vitligo?? Pls i need urgent answer
Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2018
onmyowncj:
Does kissing cause vitligo?? Pls i need urgent answer
lol

1 Like

Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Please do not end your life. There are a lot of people with vitiligo living a happy life today. I know appearance matters a lot in this world but you will still find someone that will love and appreciate you the way you are.
Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2020
Vitiligo baba wehdone Sirrr. grin
Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by oduduemzy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2020
Boss, ending ur life is never a solution.
Like u said, u r a confident guy, kip allowing dat confidence rule u, dnt get let down either by wat pipo will say or hw they look at u.
Raise urself, dnt let ur self esteem b zero.
It's not d end of d world, urs is even small, just on ur lips and u r already thinking suicidal, I av mine on my neck and my chest, although my chest own is being hidden by my shirt, bt d one on my neck is as big and visible for all to c, and I DNT care. There is even a little patch on my lips, bt like I said, I dnt let it worry me

2 Likes

Re: Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) by vhuqnl(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2021
is it still there mr macho?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

50-Year-Old Man's Joystick Amputated After Using Bottle As Intimacy gadget / Save The Vagina Now, It Is Your Treasure / Kyle Gordy, Serial Sperm Donor Begins Tour To Help Many Women Get Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.