Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100348 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by savvyiwo: 11:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ebi4life:
is it Compulsory that you must have been offered admission into the university you choose before you can be considered for the scholarship?

Absolutely necessary
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Riodiao(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2018
I hope the foolish company contracted to conduct apptitude test won't go and set journalism questions for management students

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Toluene06(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Plssssss an unable to register starting from the educational aspect. Someone should Plssssss help
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Tonyewarri: 12:51am On Jul 06, 2018
maskid:
I thought they said Lagos is oil producing state. Hunch of liars. Kikikikikiki
Yes it recently joined the oil producing states but it's not a Niger delta state, hence it's omission.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by donqx: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2018
hmm
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 06, 2018
DMainMan:
APPLY TO 2018 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP

REQUIREMENTS

Minimum of Second Class Lower

Candidates must hail from the following nine states of Nigeria:

Abia, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Imo, Ondo and Rivers state

To apply for MSc; http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=71

To apply for PhD; http://forms.nddc.gov.ng/view.php?id=72

For further information on scholarships (MEXICAN GOVERNMENT BSC, MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP IS CURRENTLY RECEIVING APPLICATION) and empowerment programs, go to:
http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation and like the page to get updates.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
What's the deadline?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ogtavia(m): 5:09am On Jul 06, 2018
No be this NDDC scholarship dey disappoint/abandon people overseas?

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ytiyig: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by melphizzy: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2018
HenZina:
Please I have an issue with this application.
1. on this clause, "Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
-Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
-Chairman of the LGA
-First Class Traditional Ruler
-High Court Judge.",
I can't get to the first 3 aforementioned personalities. I am asking if it will be possible to get this from the court.
But all this things were not mentioned in the requirements .. where did you see them?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Dex4(m): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2018
There is a problem after putting up photo. The next step (school attended) open up a Pic resize page and it's not possible going forward.

Anybody encounter such or is there a particular browser that avoids that. It's kind frustrating, anyone pls?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by henrydan(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2018
Ebi4life:
is it Compulsory that you must have been offered admission into the university you choose before you can be considered for the scholarship?

If you need help with overseas admission then contact EduKonsult on 07054864963 (WhatsApp) they can get you UK admission letters if you have your documents handy.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Has anyone successfully registered?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Which School in the United states can offer me admission letter asap? I need this please
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ebi4life: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
henrydan:

If you need help with overseas admission then contact EduKonsult on 07054864963 (WhatsApp) they can get you UK admission letters if you have your documents handy.
what are the documents I will need to get?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by hmmmmmnn: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
IfidonJohn:
which of the mentioned states are you from? Asking to know if I can help you out.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 07, 2018
OZAOEKPE:
If you no get connection no near that link, if you know what I know you go know say them don already give out the slots

Stop making spurious allegations and comments that you can't back up with facts and empirical evidence if push comes to shove.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Unclekach: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please who knows how to get a guarantor's letter from a High Court Judge in Abia State.
Ejoor help a brother.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Crystalng: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Someone sent this to my whatsap, it might be useful to someone so please share.

Good day �

Please if you know anyone who wants to study abroad and is looking for a placement agency to help them get instant admission and Visa counseling, please kindly recommend me �‍♀

The name of the agency I work with is PFL education. And our fees are affordable.

Call me or whatsap for more information +2348183373270
www.preparationforlife.com
Thank you so much �
Please don't forget to share. Bless you.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by stanisbaratheon: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Spygadgets19:
Which School in the United states can offer me admission letter asap? I need this please

Try Coventry University (A.K.A Nigerian university UK) grin
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ovywils: 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
stanisbaratheon:

Try Coventry University (A.K.A Nigerian university UK) grin
Coventry is in the UK not US!
Deadline is 25th July
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by stanisbaratheon: 2:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Ovywils:

Coventry is in the UK not US!

Deadline is 25th July
I never said it's in the US.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ovywils: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2018
stanisbaratheon:
I never said it's in the US.

Well, you were replying spygadget's question about schools in the US!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by stanisbaratheon: 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
Ovywils:

Well, you were replying spygadget's question about schools in the US!

Okay
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
this scholarship though, i saw in the thread from previous years that you don't necessarily have to upload an admission letter during the application online. some people still got called for the cbt without it. its more necessary for the oral interview stage and also most school admissions start by september, am i the only one that feels nddc would not be able to meet up with september admissions. what is the alternative to that and please when is the form closing?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by joyblinks(f): 6:34am On Jul 11, 2018
ght95:
this scholarship though, i saw in the thread from previous years that you don't necessarily have to upload an admission letter during the application online. some people still got called for the cbt without it. its more necessary for the oral interview stage and also most school admissions start by september, am i the only one that feels nddc would not be able to meet up with september admissions. what is the alternative to that and please when is the form closing?

1) I wasn't called forlast the cbt last year cos I didnt upload an admission. you must upload something there.

2) NDDC allows Deferal of admission is allowed. u can defer till the next semester or next admission year after successfully going through the process.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Crystalng: 6:48am On Jul 11, 2018
In other to meet up with the scholarship it is advised that you apply to schools in the UK, they are more responsive. Eg Coventry uni, Leicester Uni and others. Im talking about getting the admission in less than a week.

Requirements include: transcript, 2 reference letters, personal statement, cv and others.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Ovywils: 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
ght95:
Application closes 26th July.
You could apply for courses with January start dates.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by ght95: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
I saw somewhere else it's closing 20th. Please how sure are you of the date?
Ovywils:

Application closes 26th July.
You could apply for courses with January start dates.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by mykeaji(m): 5:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
No one is sure of anything. The details concerning the scholarship is sketchy. No deadline date was stated on the site. I will advise you upload whatever you need to upload before you suddenly see "portal closed". Even the site isn't up to standard as one finds it extremely difficult uploading the fields... In all hope for the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.