Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application (100469 Views)

2020 PTDF MSc and PhD scholarship in the United Kingdom / APPLY TO 2019 NDDC MSC AND PHD SCHOLARSHIP / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 5:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
I have three outstanding admissions 1. Leeds, 2. City, university of London, 3. Aberdeen, however, the two I registered with NDDC portals doesn't have January start and NDDC insists on non different of admission, and from the look of things,, they might not likely meet up September start. Can somebody advise? The admission withJanuary start that was not registered is Aberdeen. Expecting your candid advise!

mical2016 post=70214583]We have just 18days left for this month to come to an eend, yet no tangible info from the commission. Nawa oop[/quote]
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by na2016: 6:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Sheddy79:
I have three outstanding admissions 1. Leeds, 2. City, university of London, 3. Aberdeen, however, the two I registered with NDDC portals doesn't have January start and NDDC insists on non different of admission, and from the look of things,, they might not likely meet up September start. Can somebody advise? The admission withJanuary start that was not registered is Aberdeen. Expecting your candid advise!

mical2016 post=70214583]We have just 18days left for this month to come to an eend, yet no tangible info from the commission. Nawa oop

Leave those people at nddc. They behave as if nothing can ever be done right in Niger Delta. Just send an email to any of those schools and move your admission to January 2019.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jelmusboy(m): 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2018
If NDDC is serious with this scholarship, they ought to send invite this week for CBT and interview. September is just three weeks away.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 6:27pm On Aug 13, 2018
jelmusboy:
If NDDC is serious with this scholarship, they ought to send invite this week for CBT and interview. September is just three weeks away.
Let's just keep praying
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by sethmelia002: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2018
This week looks like it... I think if we are really lucky the scholarship exercise should be completed by October ending/Nov beginning.Nov is the longest NDDC has ever stretched the awards till
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by AKB1: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Guys,

Any update on this. I Apply for PhD scholarship though without offer letter from the university due to short notice by NNDC. Just felt I should try rather than let it go like that. Now, the university is willing to give me an offer. Those with insider eye, will a case like this be accepted for shortlist by NDDC? Are there accepted cases like mine in the past?

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sozaboy: 9:01am On Aug 16, 2018
What University Please? I also applied without admission. Our cases may be accepted. Just keep fingers crossed
AKB1:
Guys,

Any update on this. I Apply for PhD scholarship though without offer letter from the university due to short notice by NNDC. Just felt I should try rather than let it go like that. Now, the university is willing to give me an offer. Those with insider eye, will a case like this be accepted for shortlist by NDDC? Are there accepted cases like mine in the past?

Thank you.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by CSmooth: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2018
This poster is a Ph.D applicant

AKB1:
Guys,

Thank you.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 11:45am On Aug 16, 2018
CSmooth:
This poster is a Ph.D applicant
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided grin angry grin grin

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by segchemical2016: 7:03am On Aug 17, 2018
Nddc nawa o
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by sethmelia002: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2018
NDDC today is Friday! Next week holds two public holidays .
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by chukkyrony: 3:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
sethmelia002:
NDDC today is Friday! Next week holds two public holidays .

�������������

Yeye scheme. NDDC is owing RIRS a lot for non remittance of tax payments.

Very corrupt, highly corrupt agency. Yeye dey smell. Dey don't have plans at all.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Lovespace: 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2018
Whatever the case there is still hope for those who applied in the 2018 scholarship program. As I write to you, there is serious computation going on in the board. A reliable source hinted. There is high tendency of being called upon for the CBT test next month September. All we need do is keep our fingers crossed and not send negative vibes. Thanks. author=chukkyrony post=70364125]

�������������

Very corrupt, highly corrupt agency. Yeye dey smell. Dey don't have plans at all. [/quote]
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Dex4(m): 7:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
The invite may come in this week sef! grin

Lovespace:
Whatever the case there is still hope for those who applied in the 2018 scholarship program. As I write to you, there is serious computation going on in the board. A reliable source hinted. There is high tendency of being called upon for the CBT test next month September. All we need do is keep our fingers crossed and not send negative vibes. Thanks. author=chukkyrony post=70364125]

�������������

Very corrupt, highly corrupt agency. Yeye dey smell. Dey don't have plans at all.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by aforosco(m): 12:24am On Aug 20, 2018
Lovespace:

�������������

You are funny sha,If they didnt call september( Next month) When would they call then? I dont need to be a realiable source to tell you they will call latest Sept
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by segchemical2016: 11:07am On Aug 20, 2018
Any info?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 20, 2018
My instinct is telling me that NDDC will conduct only CBT and select awardee from it. Cos time has gone far. Just thinking aloud sha

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Philipak: 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2018
efeturi3:
My instinct is telling me that NDDC will conduct only CBT and select awardee from it. Cos time has gone far. Just thinking aloud sha

That one will be good o.
Let us write and be decided.

Than the interview added.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Lovespace: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
aforosco:

You are funny sha,If they didnt call september( Next month) When would they call then? I dont need to be a realiable source to tell you they will call latest Sept
Well, at best, you still remain an unreliable source. Let's leave it at that. There are some confidential info communicated that may not be appropriate to disseminate same here. If you know, you know. Anyway sha, fact is, you at best remain an unreliable source. It will be awkward banking on your info. I choose to trust the source that communicated with me. Chill out.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Lovespace: 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dex4:
The invite may come in this week sef! grin

Would have been glad it did but September, according to the info I received is a sure stake. Let's hope, prepare, and wait. Thanks.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Philipak: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2018
Lovespace:
Well, at best, you still remain an unreliable source. Let's leave it at that. There are some confidential info communicated that may not be appropriate to disseminate same here. If you know, you know. Anyway sha, fact is, you at best remain an unreliable source. It will be awkward banking on your info. I choose to trust the source that communicated with me. Chill out.

You seem the most authentic for now, so from your source... Should we await test or interview or both?

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Lovespace: 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2018
Philipak:

You seem the most authentic for now, so from your source... Should we await test or interview or both?
The CBT is what the panel is going for. Selection will be based on our performance here.

1 Like

Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Adebowaleaa: 7:01am On Aug 22, 2018
Don't be deceived, no 1 has 1st hand info on this scholarship & if u claim u do, give us d exact dates invites will be sent & we'll do d CBT & I'll believe you,not all this I'm seeing. Every normal person knows NDDC will call 4 CBT,then interview. I feel we know NDDC well enough,if u wanted a scholarship so sure,Chevening &PTDF were there,so let's stop all this NDDC owing RIRS,d probability is 50/50. Prepare well,but don't put all ur hopes,so u won't be disappointed...
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by oty1993: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2018
Na wah ohh, both of my admission letters stipulate that I have to submit a scholarship letter before the end of this month or I have to defer my admission. Any body else with that kind of issue?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by kilogan: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2018
wink wink I sight you....
Adebowaleaa:
Don't be deceived, no 1 has 1st hand info on this scholarship & if u claim u do, give us d exact dates invites will be sent & we'll do d CBT & I'll believe you,not all this I'm seeing. Every normal person knows NDDC will call 4 CBT,then interview. I feel we know NDDC well enough,if u wanted a scholarship so sure,Chevening &PTDF were there,so let's stop all this NDDC owing RIRS,d probability is 50/50. Prepare well,but don't put all ur hopes,so u won't be disappointed...
on point mehn...
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jesmond3945: 1:34pm On Aug 22, 2018
I would advise you guys to go for ptdf scholarship. If it is for masters then nddc is okay at least is for a year but if it is PhD please don't try it. You will suffer phd is 4 years and cost of living is very high and the European climate is not friendly. I have written.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Well! Mine has January start, for 2018/2019 session.am still contemplating to move it to January or wait to see what the September start holds with NDDC!
oty1993:
Na wah ohh, both of my admission letters stipulate that I have to submit a scholarship letter before the end of this month or I have to defer my admission. Any body else with that kind of issue?
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by greatmudi: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
Mine is this September and I have been thinking to defer the Admission. Well I don't want to rush, let me wait to see NDDC outcome first

Sheddy79:
Well! Mine has January start, for 2018/2019 session.am still contemplating to move it to January or wait to see what the September start holds with NDDC!
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2018
PhD is three years Naah, how come 4yrs again?
jesmond3945:
I would advise you guys to go for ptdf scholarship. If it is for masters then nddc is okay at least is for a year but if it is PhD please don't try it. You will suffer phd is 4 years and cost of living is very high and the European climate is not friendly. I have written.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by Sheddy79(m): 4:32pm On Aug 22, 2018
Your response seem ambigous! Selection for interview or out-right scholarship?
Lovespace:
The CBT is what the panel is going for. Selection will be based on our performance here.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by idobassey: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2018
I sincerely hope we are called soonest.
Re: 2018 NDDC MSC And PHD Scholarship Application by jesmond3945: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
Sheddy79:
PhD is three years Naah, how come 4yrs again?
I am telling you ithat is 4 years, 3 years on paper infact no supervisor will graduate you in 3 years. Even in America phd is 5 years.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

UNN Post-UME Cut Off Mark / Some Scary And Disturbing Images And The Stories Behind Them. / Unilorin Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.