Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,713 members, 7,844,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (48656 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Awoo88: 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Another useful idiot trying to sustain the buzz about "opposition responsible for killing" narrative
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by MistadeRegal(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
vorigan:

Today, Libyans
tomorrow, Isrealis
next tomorrow, Suswam
yesterday, Benue Militias killing their people
last week, Politicians
2 weeks ago, cattle rustlers of Berom origin
last month, Benue livestock guards
2 months ago, Chief of Staff Taraba State govt. house

......On standby is TY Danjuma next week

yet the victims who survived have always been consistent saying it's herdsmen.....Nigeria I hail!!

Bros! Why you come keep this kind comment for back? This one na FTC material. Abeg move am.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Horus(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
I suspect that the Mossad may have a hand in this matter
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by phreakabitoo: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
LMAO!
If you believe this shit then you need to have your head examined.
So in other words Israel ( an PREDOMINANTLY Jewish country) is assisting the Islamization of Nigeria?
What happened to the Fulanis that have been killing all over the country, even as far down as the South South?Na Israel send those ones too?
PARDON ME, IF THIS IS THE CASE. WHY ARE THE FULANIS HELL BENT ON ESTABLISHING COLONIES IN THE SOUTH AND AFFECTED REGIONS? THEY WERE OFFERED LARGE PIECES OF LANDS IN KANO, BUT REFUSED.... HOW CAN'T ANYONE SEE WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?
This idiot should keep his hatred for Israel aside and focus on the TRUTH.
The Fulani terrorists are an ISIS trained militia

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by phreakabitoo: 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
vorigan:

Today, Libyans
tomorrow, Isrealis
next tomorrow, Suswam
yesterday, Benue Militias killing their people
last week, Politicians
2 weeks ago, cattle rustlers of Berom origin
last month, Benue livestock guards
2 months ago, Chief of Staff Taraba State govt. house
last year, IPOB member disguised as fulani

......On standby is TY Danjuma for next week

yet the victims who survived have always been consistent saying it's herdsmen.....Nigeria I hail!!

This!
I can't like this enough.
These people think they are dealing with idiots.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Midastorch(m): 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues.

you are a fool, your hatred for the present government I'll not allow you think straight... since the arrest of Suswam, have you heard of any havoc in Venue state again??
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by 9gerian: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Very good questions.

One more...

If the opposition politicians are responsible for this protracted mayhem, did they (the opposition) choose all or most of the security heads for this government such that whatever reports are now given are considered suspect due to the almost a 100% one-sided selection of all but one / few of the security chiefs.

I think this in itself is a major error that continues to cast shadows on this government's security architecture. A divergent array of military heads picked across all the regions would have helped to create the required check and balance for the benefit of all the citizens.

The adage that readily comes to my mind is; what a child fails to see while standing or climbing a tree, a seated elder spots it with ease even from afar.

Again, I do not know who the advisers of this C in C are!!! angry

SpecialAdviser:
Nonesense. OK let's give this idiot a benefit of doubt but I have some questions.

1) Has he known more than Buhari that told us that they are from Libya?

2) Has he known more than the security chief that asked Benue to abolish open grazing ban to stop the killings?

3) Has he known more than Femi Adesina that told us to chose death or relinquish our land for ranching?

4) Has he known more than the Miyeti Allah chairman that told us the killing is in revenge for killed cows?

5) Are they the same herdsmen that El Rufai is paying not to kill?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by SouthEastFacts: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
coming from a worshipper of the moon god.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by hapi(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
SLAPMUMU:

Oga,Berom are peace loving people who gave out their lands to these monsters,but the herdsmen carelessly allow their cows to destroy their farm products. if you are in position what would you do? i think you will stop them from grazing in ur farm.
Peace loving my foot, they will cowardly run away leaving their wives, children and the aged for Fulani's to slaughter only to be killing innocent passengers on the road. Cowards
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Xano(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Now it is 300 people from Israel, very funny people.
Try another reason or excuse for the atrocities in Plateau State

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Eddiecute86(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
He goofed big time the moment he mentioned Israel. They are trying to proscribe Israel as terrorist country at the same time trying to mask their game plan ISLAMIZATION.

They think they are wise trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by evesdon4u: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
"300” reminds me of Sparta...
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Nigga44: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Only sophisticated morons will believe this nonsense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Horus(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Xano:
Now it is 300 people from Israel, very funny people.

He said 300 people trained in Israel, not 300 people from Israel
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Icon79(m): 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
May God bless you real good, my brother. Most Nigerians are unbelievably naïve, that's why these people tend to get away with such cock and bull stories. Going through this thread alone, you'd see that some folks here actually believe the cock and bull stories that this man was telling.

We all know the people committing these atrocities, they are Boko Haram/ISIS terrorists masquerading as Fulani Herdsmen. Everybody knows this, including our govt but their sponsors/godfathers are protecting them.

O pari

BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by olajide21: 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues.

Why would anyone like your post? Your moniker says it all!
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
“A company in Plateau State did importation and about four containers were missing and when we traced as a committee what was in those containers, we were told that the containers were taken to the house of a politician. When we traced the name of the company it was a security company in Israel. They bought arms.

“We do not want to say the truth and this will continue to hunt and bedevil us. The truth of the matter is that there are some politicians behind this killings. I’m from Plateau State and I’m saying those behind this are politicians and I know I’m putting my life on the line by saying this, but I prefer to die and save others. I’m willing to surrender some of these documents.”

They will all be exposed soon BGG.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Ojinnakaike: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Story for another day, continue until another story manifests

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Alva2018: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by bejeria101(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
positivelord:
Bunch of idiots...its no longer Gaddaffi-trained boys its now Israeli-trained militias....of course all can guess the politician behind "give Fulani Herdsmen your ancestral land or die"

You dey mind them! Soon it would hiphop and rnb musicians frm the u.s. Bunch of airheads.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Quality20(m): 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Jang is d chief hatchet man using militias masquerading as Fulani to kill cause mayhem in plateau for political gains
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by ojobek: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:
SMH, this is part of the game plan; muddle up everything and keep twisting the narrative until everyone becomes confused while the original intention of Islamization and land grabbing continues. Rubbish!!
agreed

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by somehow: 6:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
If comments i am reading on this thread is how majority of Nigerians think, then we as a people are not different from animals.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Salmoneus(m): 6:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Quintuple:

It is the responsibility of the government to act. The report is already with the government

You are not in a country, you are in a geographic expression called Nigeria...a jungle. Don't expect too much. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by ifymadu: 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
This man should keep quite if he’s not ready to mention names. Whenever they cook up such ridiculous allegations they hide under the cover of “some people“, “somewhere around”, and so on. Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by SLAPMUMU: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
hapi:

Peace loving my foot, they will cowardly run away leaving their wives, children and the aged for Fulani's to slaughter only to be killing innocent passengers on the road. Cowards

Guy!take a chill pill seems you know nothing about Plateau state for labeling them cowards.btw if i attack you at midnight and run away when the coast is clear,please who is the coward between me and you?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Only 3 words for this - Stuff and Nonsense.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by manikspears: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
BreakupNigeria:

God bless you bro. Na Israel dey train to cause mayhem, Isis and book haram dey train people to perform hajj abi?stupid fool.we know the intention is islamize the nation ,no worry we go soon dey treck enter Cotonou. Idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by ilevic(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
madridguy:
Hope the FG act fast about this.
If You Are Waiting For Government To Act, I Bet You'll Wait 4 Life
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by excel101(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
This NASS member has said the fact, but the truth remains that Nigerians are all aware that the killings is politically motivated. To me he has not said anything by not calling names. He should reveal their identify to the appropriate authority, so we can proceed from there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine President Zelensky Appoints Oby Ezekwesili As Ambassador / Atiku Abubakar Wins Bayelsa State Presidential Election / Senators Who Accompanied Saraki To CCT Trial Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.