Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,857 members, 7,844,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau (48660 Views)

See These Pictures If You Plan To Cause Mayhem For Politicians come 2023 / IPOB Planning To Hijack June 12 Protests, Cause Mayhem - CNG / El-Rufai Accuses Ganduje Of Bribing NLC Leaders To Cause Mayhem In Kaduna (Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Nwanse(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Here is the response by Professor Shedrack Best to Honorable Maje's assertions about 300 killers trained by a Plateau politician. Shedrack Best was the Secretary to the Plateau State Government from 2011-2015. He was the Chairman of the Transition Committee for Jang-Lalong handover of which Honorable Maje was a member:

*Prof. Shedrack Best Response to Hon. Maje Allegation*

This man is a monumental disappointment. He represents Wase, was a worker at COE Gindiri before he went to Reps. He has been there for the fourth session I think.

The whole talk is absolute lies. Let him produce the evidence of what he is saying. The Israelis set up our ASTC Agric project, and they conceived the Security of the New Govt House, as well as trained some of our Operation Rainbow personnel. We also bought the security APC vehicles from Israel. Is there anything wrong with that?

So because Hon. Maje and his co travellers hate Israel, then Plateau should also hate Israel? Only Lalong who does not understand the spiritual battles of the state will align with this man. And this guy is deep inside the kitchen cabinet of Gov. Lalong. It tells you how this group thinks and runs Plateau State.

As for any weapons, this is totally false. Nothing like that. Let him say where the weapons are, who bought them and with which funds. Even a child knows that you cannot just import arms and bring them in containers like he is claiming.

He says he was a member of the 2015 Transition Committee. Yes he was, but I was his Chairman. And how is it possible for him to use that Committee as his authority when I, his Chairman, am not aware of anything like that? Or was he, as my member, working with a different source of info other than what we generated from govt and brought forward?

These are the opinions holding back Plateau State. Look at the members clapping for him in the video and it tells you all about him and who he represents.

At a time Plateau is mourning its dead, imagine the issues he is coming up with. Why would he not work with his colleagues in NASS to get our state secured and achieve justice for the dead? No wonder, they along with those who support his kind of argument, said it was Senator Jang and TY Danjuma who sponsored the recent killings in the state. How ridiculous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Horus(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2018
EternalTruths:

Listen to yourself.

Israel train people to Islamize Nigeria. Those set of words, do the words make sense to you.

Israel that will be happy to see Islam wiped off the earth.

I just explained what he mean by his words, because the poster who quoted his words twisted his sentence, and this does not mean

that I agree with his opinion. Next time, please read thoroughly every sentences and every quotes before making unfounded allegations
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by casualobserver1: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Xbee007:

Israelis will train any group of people as long as they can pay.

This man is a Muslim and is using the well known Muslim distrust of Israel to confuse people. He is doing this because he wants to cover up the expansionist agenda of the Fulani.
Re: Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau by Quintuple: 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
MyFlair:
who's the government?
In this regard we are talking of the authority vested with the power to prosecute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Relying On Body Cameras From His Agents To Beat Buhari In Court / I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Tinubu, El-rufai, Others Attend Wedding Of Atiku, Ribadu’s Children (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.