Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,032 members, 7,835,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (56731 Views)

Ogun State Begins Work On Ojodu Abiodun, Akute Road (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Working Out At The Gym (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Iamgodwin5(m): 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Congratulations!!!long life baba notin do u.more $16b to ur elbow grin..sorry more greese to ur elbow :Phaters kip hating
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by saltoasis: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
I can now see the reason why this man has lived long.
I'm not a fan of OBJ, but there is something I like about him, he knows how to re invent himself. He likes relating with young people and always coming with something new and surprising.
He is also open to learning new things and reading

Kudos baba

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Is04970: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Congratulations Baba.
May God be with you sir.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Talknochip(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
I just love his zeal,determination and 'can do spirit'.... He inspires me alot givin his story (Hw he joined d army because his parents could not afford to pay for his sch fees)... He is a perfect example of 'never give up on your dreams'

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
These thief obj is close to his death.
He will not pass this year.
You can confirm from the first picture.
He will surely live more years
Death cancelled in his life for now in Jesus name
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Rollitout: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:
These thief obj is close to his death. He will not pass this year. You can confirm from the first picture.
only God knows when someone will die
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Iziquiel:

Na wa o bro, calm down abeg. I don't like the man bt I don't wish him death.
don't get it twisted,
As a Christian, I can't wish death for anybody.
I simply refer you to the first picture.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Rollitout: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lanretoye:
If this man die self,they will still give him post humus appointments.

lol
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by k9ine(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
We all know Obasanjo has his down-sides, but we have to give it to him when it comes to improving ones self. He is always studying, making himself useful even still internationally.
But we have one so called (make God help my tongue) Maj. Gen. M. Buhari who is currently Nigeria's president; from 1985 to 2015 (a whole 30 years), did not even get a diploma or certificate course done to improve his knowledge base, that is if he had any.
Yet Nigerians choose to elect him, (because he has a NEPA bill) and are expecting him to perform magic. Lie!
You cannot give what you don't have!
Buhari is not the learning type and will never be!

abokihater:
At 81 he got his PHD, not to old to learn, Baba is an inspiration

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by adeniyi65(m): 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
When will this Baba ever leave Nigeria issues.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by amanze2020(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
josite:
unknown to NOUN,it has just confirmed the belief that the institution is an imbecilic and idiotic institution,a huge joke.what time,what presence of mind has obasanjo go to earn a phd and what is his value as a part time lecturer?.a campaign gone too wrong.the end result is NOUN is best suited to our grannies and grandpa.
Please stop the hate.
How many Nigerians at OBJ's age is still showing interest for educational knowledge........
Instead of you to appreciate him and pray that your Maker keep you to get to his age to perform similar or bigger task than his, you are here hating.......
How many formal presidents of Nigeria have acquired cum risen to his academic pedigree apart from formal president Goodluck Jonathan?
Chai.....Nigerians, why are we like this.......
Jealousy..... Everywhere.....
Money you no get.....
PhD you no get......
Yet, cannot appreciate others to motivate you to reason into the world of positive exploit.....
The truth is the more we hate someone, the more his Maker blessed........
The hard truth.....

I am not from southwest, but I so much cherish OBJ's academic achievements......which keeps his brain very active......

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Can't he just solicit for NYSC for NOUN students?

Is it that everyone in this country is really afraid of Buhari..

That has been granted already.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Factfinder1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

Even if you live above 81you won't live as comfortable as obj
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
Can't he just solicit for NYSC for NOUN students?

Is it that everyone in this country is really afraid of Buhari..
seriously I thought NOUN students goes for NYSC. Don't worry sooner than expected.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Pharrel22(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

I pity your life
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Orlatunday11(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Living life as he see it
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
Akpacha:
seriously I thought NOUN students goes for NYSC. Don't worry sooner than expected.
They don't
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Mylove55(f): 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
Factfinder1:

Even if you live above 81you won't live as comfortable as obj
blessed are the pure in heart.
And good name is far better than riches. Not to talk of Evil riches.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Will he be offering letter writing classes?

Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by AbdulCLO: 5:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
What a WOW 81 year old still giving job while we have over 50 million youths still unemployed!!!! This can only happen in Nigeria.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Onyinye44444: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Vacancy!!!

Graphic designer
A Lagos based reputable company requires the services of an energetic and dynamic individual on a Graphic Design.

QUALIFICATION
Applicants must be SSCE or OND Holder
Applicants must have a vibrant personality and self-driven
DURATION: Temporary

PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should apply and send CVs accompanied with a letter of application to: sunnyfax84@gmail.com

DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: July 10th, 2018.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by poseidon12: 5:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Baba OBJ, my respect sir, for your humility. This is commendable. Past political leaders should find a way to share their knowledge and experience with the young ones.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by ajepako(f): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hate him or love him

Old age isn't deterring the old fox

He is still making himself useful and beneficial

We can't say that about one old kangaroo somewhere..
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by poseidon12: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

Are you God? You never know, you can actually die before him. It's not necessarily by age.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by poseidon12: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mortiple:
Love him or hate him Chief Obasanjo is a great man.

Despite being wealthy and an Octogenarian, he has continued to be relevant to himself and the society at large.

Moreover, I am strongly convinced that Baba OBJ loves Nigeria more than majority of the people insulting him (including those in the government presently).

I wish him well in his new assignment.

Exactly.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Mylove55:

Leave death alone to do its job on whosoever it is assigned to pick. In the voice of Akon '...even the life that you're living is borrowed, no one is promised tomorrow'.... You know not when your turn will come too. Stop wishing death on others
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by kutchs: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
Koolking:
I thought he was fighting to come back to the presidency.

If I happen to be one of his students, he won't like me with my barrage of political questions in every lecture, using Nigeria as a case study.
You will be stupid asking political questions in a Christian Theology class and baba will address you appropriately.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by skipo1010(m): 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
he is 81 years now and they still appointed him into an office, while there are graduate with excellent result but no job for them. in fact Nigeria for sale.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by chicagoPD(m): 5:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
When lots of capable youths are unemployed
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by MENELIK11: 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
ovieigho:

When he was betraying jonathan, u were dancing ,galivanting and jubilating around....
As a known betrayer let obj help betray ur god out of aso rock while we dance around too

Get the meaning of betrayer before ranting publicly
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Koolking(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
kutchs:

You will be stupid asking political questions in a Christian Theology class and baba will address you appropriately.

My stupidity is my conviction.
Re: Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) by Nuezha(m): 6:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lanretoye:
If this man die self,they will still give him post humus appointments.

On point! Hated by many yet resourceful to many more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OJBEST Footwear: Osinbajo Sends Delegates To Man Who Offered To Be His Shoemaker / Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death / Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.