Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) (59826 Views)

Vp's Residence: Wike Satisfied With The Speed,quality Of Work (PHOTOS) / Aroma flyover Bridge Is Safe - Anambra state Commissioner For Work (photos) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
The special adviser on drainage and water resources to the governor of Lagos state,has started work.Joe Igbokwe was spotted cleaning gutter with his boys and wrote....

'MY GUTTER WORK STARTS THIS MORNING WITH MY BOYS IN MY STREET IN SURULERE. PLEASE JOIN US IN YOUR AREA ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN LAGOS. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU DO SO. AMEN'.

It should be recalled that before his appointment, Igbokwe was the spokesman of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos State.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/joe-igbokwe-begins-workspotted-cleaning.html

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by stephenduru: 7:01pm On Aug 31, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by helinues: 7:03pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice one.

Other area should follow suit . Lagos is too full of garbages

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
lol

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Hypnotism: 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice, wailers over to your father.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by 9jahotblog: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
see what lies and propaganda lead him to. meanwhile, The International Community SPECIFICALLY accused the NIGERIAN ARMY of CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, and the APC denying it. APC talks to Nigerians as if we are AIR - Akin Osuntokun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOaWDK0qpDk

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 7:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Is this Joe Igbokwe that looks like 10 bags of cement?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by DrNueLpureHoney: 7:17pm On Aug 31, 2019
Nice one..

What an exemplary life

If yOu actually want Change

It has to begin with yOu

If you need Original Honey

Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Ikechunna: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin grin

After all that ass licking and saboteuring, the level deemed the ass licker should get is cleaning gutters. grin grin The level of disgrace and shamelessness of that says alot!!!!!! Joe Yorubakwe see your life. I pity his children. If na me, I'll be highly embarrassed to call that nigga father. Shit I will not be surprised if his children deny him in public; who knows, they probably disown him too just like his village has.

Pathetic!!!! All that ass licking and all Joe Yorubakwe got was a janitorial position despite all his self loathing and belittling of his tribe to please his Igbo hating, Tribalist ass employers. Shame grin grin grin grin.

Whatsoever even the most comical of it all is that Joe Yorubakwe does not even realize the position literally speaks volume on how the Afonjas he runs with view him. I couldn't believe the fool actually thanked the Lagos government after making a mockery of him.

172 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Racoon(m): 7:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
See where asslicking have landed this man.Cleaning gutter as special adviser.Is his Wharf Landing Fees Collection job not a better offer?

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Hypnotism: 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Your tribe wailing just got beta next na soakaway commissioner una go chop. You or any of your tribesmen is free to wail their heart to death ko kan aye.
Ikechunna:
grin grin grin

After all that ass licking and saboteuring, the level deemed the ass licker should get is cleaning gutters. grin grin The level of disgrace and shamelessness of that says alot!!!!!! Joe Yorubakwe see your life. I pity his children. If na me, I'll be highly embarrassed to call that nigga father. Shit I will not be surprised if his children deny him in public; who knows, they probably disown him too just like his village has.

Pathetic!!!! All that ass licking and all Joe Yorubakwe got was a janitorial position despite all his self loathing and belittling of his tribe to please his Igbo hating, Tribalist ass employers. Shame grin grin grin grin.

Whatsoever even the most comical of it all is that Joe Yorubakwe does not even realize the position literally speaks volume on how the Afonjas he runs with view him. I couldn't believe the fool actually thanked the Lagos government after making a mockery of him.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Ikechunna: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hypnotism:
Your tribe wailing just got beta next na soakaway commissioner una go chop. You or any of your tribesmen is free to wail the heart to death ko kan aye.

Either you are ignorant or severely blind. Who do you think is wailing on behalf of Joe Yorubakwe? Every igbo is mocking his ass, myself included. The Bleep? Joe Yorubakwe is not someone any igbo cares about thus, if una like push him to a garbage collector. Shit will get more mockery for him from Igbos.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Ikechunna: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Racoon:
See where asslicking have landed this man.Cleaning gutter as special adviser.Is his Wharf Landing Fees Collection offer better?

After all that ass licking and igbo bashing he did hoping to gain something from it and all he got was a janitor position. grin grin grin. So pathetic!!

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
So I will help you to do a work you will be paid monthly to do so that God will bless me.... That's interesting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ikechunna:

After all that ass licking and igbo bashing he did hoping to gain something from it and all he got was a janitor position. grin grin grin. So pathetic!!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nonconformist20: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ipobians have finally suceeded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Hypnotism: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
You know I remember when Lagos use to have it finance commissioner as an Igbo n your tribesmen men were all over NL boasting of how one of you will soon become the governor. At a time there two Igbo commissioner but look at where bad belle bigotry n hate pushed your kinsmen, gutter cleaning.

This is indeed very sad, I may be ignorant but in my ignorance I am excited no foolish Igbo think about becoming a Lagos governor anymore talking of dreaming of actualizing it. They are now rightly placed where they belong as exemplified by Igbokwe n labeling him Yorubakwe won’t wash off the ignominy.

Ikechunna:

Either you are ignorant or severely blind. Who do you think is wailing on behalf of Joe Yorubakwe? Every igbo is mocking his ass, myself included. The Bleep? Joe Yorubakwe is not someone any igbo cares about thus, if una like push him to a garbage collector. Shit will get more mockery for him from Igbos.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheap ass morafvcker....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
afonjas always messing up lagos, with all sorts of dirts
their plan is to convert it to brown roof republic

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
grin grin grin

A man that doesn't know the way to his father's compound but knows the route to all gutters is really a gutter.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:
grin grin grin

A man that doesn't know the way to his father's compound but knows the route to all gutters is really a gutter.

abi....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
Racoon:
See where asslicking have landed this man.Cleaning gutter as special adviser.Is his Wharf Landing Fees Collection offer better?
grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Daviddson(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
This is like a pepperdem photo-shoot to the hate group that call themselves IPOB and its sympathizers. He's a special adviser on drainage and sanitation, not an actual drainage cleaner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2019
Back then Nyamiris got few commissioner slots and special advisers. They started making noise and chest beating Nyamiris actually dream of producing Lagos governor lolgrin
Now no more commissioner. Special Adviser on gutter is fine though .after all they imported the filth from their God forsaken barren erosion landtonguetongue

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by agadez007(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
cheesy

Igbokwe is greater than Awolowo and tinubu put together,some are even comparing him to oduduwa himself

Joe igbokwe for Oodua president
Ase! Ase!! Ase!!!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
agadez007:
cheesy

Igbokwe is greater than Awolowo and tinubu put together,some are even comparing him to oduduwa himself

Joe igbokwe for Oodua president
Ase! Ase!! Ase!!!
This your moniker You sef follow desert go europe?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by horsepower101: 9:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ikechunna:
grin grin grin

Exactly my sentiments. The guy is a fool. Anyway he once said he is a lagosian (whatever that nonsense means)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by InaNla(f): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
well done.

Our street in Mushin needs your urgent action for cleaning.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by hightempo(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good for him . he that is given a responsibility must show and act in the manner that pronounced him Worthy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
Foolish man....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Cleaning Gutter In Lagos As He Begins Work (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Good

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Moment President Buhari Was Received At Tokyo Airport, Japan (Pics) / Video Of Ibrahim Abuna Throwing Money At Constituents Sparks Outrage / Gang-Rape Tweet: Bello El-Rufai Apologises For Indecent Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.