Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Curvy Instagram Model Causes Traffic In As She Goes Unclad To Hawk Water (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Instagram Model Causes Traffic In As She Goes Unclad To Hawk Water (photos (1248 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Ghanaian Model Causes A Stir Online With Her Hourglass Shape (photos) / Model Causes Traffic In New Jersey As She Goes N^keed To Hawk Water - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Curvy Instagram Model Causes Traffic In As She Goes Unclad To Hawk Water (photos by Issafela: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Earlier this week, Curvy Instagram model, Thicky Minaj caused traffic in New Jersey as she went nearly naked to hawk bottle water. According to her, she made $1000 from hawking water in traffic.

Watch The Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/curvy-instagram-model-causes-traffic-in-as-she-goes-unclad-to-hawk-water-photos-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

Re: Curvy Instagram Model Causes Traffic In As She Goes Unclad To Hawk Water (photos by Donald95(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
That shapeless bread can't move me na haba

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With Him But His "Wee Wee" Is Too Small, What Can I Do? / Face Of Idoma International Carnival 2018 !!!! / Seriously Contemplating Suicide!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.