Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,960 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics (39952 Views)

South African Policeman Shot Dead During Sex Romp With Lover In Bush / Zimbabwean Kills Wife After Catching Her Having Quality Sex With Lover In Bush / Fulani Man Escapes With Sharp Object In His Throat After Militia Attack (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by eddypolymer(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Believe me Fulani's will go existent in Nigeria,time shall tell.just watch their ends,
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by UncleJudax(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
greggng:
Pls we don't need this. I still believe in one Nigeria. Anyone happy over the death of anyone irrespective of the tribe is a fake and evil minded human being. Let's find a way to live in peace. All this killings won't help us. It wil further deepen hatred. Everyone is important. No life better than the other.
Buhari thinks differently.
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by donqx: 1:01am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by Empiree: 1:06am On Jul 06, 2018

Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2018
60-year-old father turn his 12-year-old daughter into his sex slave in Lagos

http://wapnetrealm.com/60-year-old-father-turn-his-12-year-old-daughter-into-his-sex-slave-in-lagos/
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by rottenegg: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Did I just read that he was attacked, "unprovoked"? You poopoo eating OP! All the attacks that have been occurring at Enugu, Jos, Benue etc were they provoked?
idiat!
Kill them all!
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by rottenegg: 6:10am On Jul 06, 2018
greggng:
Pls we don't need this. I still believe in one Nigeria. Anyone happy over the death of anyone irrespective of the tribe is a fake and evil minded human being. Let's find a way to live in peace. All this killings won't help us. It wil further deepen hatred. Everyone is important. No life better than the other.
Tell that to the families of the Jos massacre
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by ZombieTAMER: 6:10am On Jul 06, 2018
Solorrman:
yes,thats what bible said as u knw it was written by alcoholics,poul or what do u call him ? Why would u say otherwise,beside u worship d only knwn god to humanity to b having anus and funcvionable penix as a god. Jesus christ uses toilet all we dnt knw is did he use toilet paper or water,bt i hav to remind u that d guy u serve jesus christ had anus and penix

Are you okay upstairs?
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by ytiyig: 6:16am On Jul 06, 2018
NGO WEBSITE DEVELOPEMEN|T

Get NGO Website At Value You Can Get Anywhere else!

Let’s support you to continue to put smiles on faces....the Digital Way

Get NOW for N19,999!

You also get a FREE Brand Logo plus other incredible add-ons!

Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by Mortiple(m): 6:44am On Jul 06, 2018
yjgm:
If it were to be otherwise, this thread would have been flooded with comments. Let's criticize this one too
Is there any proof that Mambilia Militia did this? Since the man was allegedly killed and buried, who saw them kill him? Was he alone when he was attacked (I know herders never walk alone). What happened to his cows... were they stolen (as nothing of such was mentioned)?

Is it not possible that he is a Herder who got killed and his fellow Herdsmen took and buried his remains in the bush?

I think Fulani people want to balance the narrative after killing over 300 people especially women and children. May be they want to go for more attack by pushing stories like this.
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Sarkin:
his karma?
If that was you, and people say karma will it make sense too?
That is if killing is part of his people culture,what did you said when you saw a pit and the over one hundred innocent souls to be buried in ?

No one has monopoly of killing, when you belong to a group that kill before anyhow just yo revenge the death of a cow,you become a target.
Re: Fulani Man Killed By Mambilla Militia, Corpse Buried In Bush. Graphic Pics by Adefemiaderoju1: 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
madridguy:
Nigeria need prayer.
Which prayer if I may asked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend / 10 Things Police Officers Don’t Want You To Know / Tijjani Balarabe: I Removed Kidnapper Wadume’s Handcuffs With Spoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.