Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma (30913 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Khalifaskug(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
person wey been dey take innocent souls... death Don reach am....
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Elsufyan(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Deltatoto:
if I’m a Muslim I won’t even bother to make money the way they inter their dead nawa.i think the dead deserves some respect
Your deeds are the respect
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by sharpwriter(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I wish I could get my hands on him.. wanna strangle his ostrich neck

Hahahahaha...you got me really laughing. Abeg take am easy o. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy no go do what will make yu to be declared wanted. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Elsufyan(m): 9:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
puccyforker:
alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
What you wish you fellow human, is what you will get

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by VictorLinus(m): 9:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
My belle oo
DonFreshmoney:

I wish I could get my hands on him.. wanna strangle his ostrich neck

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by thatigboman: 10:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by zoogy2007: 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Everybody does eventually. Even you.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by adecz: 10:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
A member of the Northern old brigade.

A good & modest man.

May The Amighty forgive him his
trespasses & grant him rest... Amen.
cry cry cry cry

And, all negative comments by the
lazy, ignorant nairaland youth about
somebody they do not know... undecided undecided undecided

All they know is yahoo- yahoo & to
"hammer" without labour.... A totally lost
generation of niitwits sad

sad sad sad
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
I don't knowwhy christiams are always pained to see us act rge way we do.
To us the worst muslims is better than the best non-muslim whether he/she be the pope or mother Theresa.
No matter your grouse about our dead we believe they will end up in paradise and as for those who are not muslims they should try to be saved and become muslims otherwise no heaven for them.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Kingdolo(m): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
puccyforker:
alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Abok* ,why u dey vex?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by joshmee4real(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Is it not this CIROMA that wrote Waec for hw many years?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by cabilla(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
ciroma i remeber dat name d guy dat wrote waec so many yrs b4 he pass well RIP
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by AnanseK(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
dayo23:
Am a christian Yoruba, I so much dislike this Man, Fulani idiattt may he rest in hell

Adamu Ciroma a fine technocrat and a very disciplined man. Contrary to your ignorant assumption he was not Hausa and was not Fulani. But a northerner from a minority tribe with centuries history of Islamic Education Governance and jurisprudence. May The Good Lord bless his soul. His first wife was Yoruba as most northern students who graduated from the University College Ibadan in the 50s and early sixties returned home to the north with Yoruba wives. Professor Jibril Aminu , Dr. Datti Ahmed, Hamza Zayyad and Adamu Ciroma are a few of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bastards.

Hope the President of Fulani (Muhammadu Buhari) knows that there are neither Fulani nor Hausa mafia on the other side of life, where Ciroma has definitely found himself by now, and where all of us including 'His Excellency' are destined to end up, eventually.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by donbachi(m): 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
if na SE,SW and SS.dem go 1st form burial komiti,sow ashiebi uniforms,invite musicians,cook all manas of poti and orishishi....and people go dey dance dey spray money.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Rhea(f): 11:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gossiplover:
H.E. Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi was at the prayer session alongside many dignitaries for the burial of Elder statesman and former Minister of Finance, Mallam Adamu Ciroma. He died on the 5th of July at a hospital in Abuja after battling a protracted illness.

The prayers held at the central mosque in Abuja. Ciroma was also a one-time Minister of Agriculture and well respected statesman. May Allah grant him Aljannah Firdausi.

The man who insisted the North should produce a replacement for Yar Adua after his death, instead of having his vice president (GEJ) complete his tenure. Frequent rants against GEJ, and yet not one statement against the violence that has plagued this administration.
I know...we should not speak ill of the dead. There are far too may dead people in Nigeria now, that it should make no difference anymore.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by BabaRamota1980: 12:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Judgement begins immediately. you once said you will make Jona govt. unbearable and you did with bokoharam, I pray may your deeds on earth judge you wherever you maybe. may Allah forgive your unknown sins.

Can you guys ever survive Jonathan's defeat? Some of you are so bruised by the defeat that you will carry the psychological pain with you to grave....even if you live for another 80yrs on this earth. It will be 2090 and someone dies and you attribute their death to Jonathan's defeat in 2015.

Chineke! undecided
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by BabaRamota1980: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Adamu Ciroma
, rest in peace jare!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by IgboBasthard: 1:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Igbo will never rule this country!
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Dollabiz: 1:07am On Jul 06, 2018
hmmm
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by serial007(m): 1:45am On Jul 06, 2018
eya Rip cryeya Rip
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by wink2015(m): 3:57am On Jul 06, 2018
These are the group of men that use their role in the CBN boardroom to delay the progress of Nigeria.

Adam Ciroma 's micro and maecro economic policy during his time as CBN governor was strategically positioned in northern Nigeria interest specifically to slow the progress and accelerated economic development of the southern part of Nigeria to make their people in the north catches up with the southern part of Nigeria who were more advanced and forward looking than their counterpart in the north.

That has always been in the agenda of past and present northern leaders since the time of the late Sarduana of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello to current northern leader, President Muhammadu Buhari.

See the inexperience young hausa woman Hadiza Bala Usman, President Buhari appointed as Director General to run our sea ports. All in the name of filling northern slots.

For how long will leaders in north continue to give their mediocre people big federal position not minding whether they are qualified or not.

Now Buhari wants to share Abacha's loot to majority of his own northern kinsmen forgeting the Niger delta region where the money is sourced from.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Billygee2u: 4:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Go and make hell fire ungovernable for the devil. Gathering of blood suckers. If only a bomb can be launch in there , Nigeria will have peace for the next 3 generation
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by mandax: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2018
frowland:

Boko started with Yaradua not GEJ. Everyother thing you know or think is irrelevant. Now jog on.

Boko Haram was born shortly after the 12 northern Nigeria states adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes.
Boko Haram leaders have consistently said that they are fighting for a territory (perhaps all of Nigeria) to be governed with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by rhythyson: 9:12am On Jul 06, 2018
MIPNIG:
Killer herdsmen.

May God forgive you
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Caseless: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Judgement begins immediately. you once said you will make Jona govt. unbearable and you did with bokoharam, I pray may your deeds on earth judge you wherever you maybe. may Allah forgive your unknown sins.
go and read and quit being a kid.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
rhythyson:

May God forgive you

Supporter of those killing innocent people across board spotted.
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by fuckerholic(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Leonbonapart:
saw him too with his devilish evil look. You can see blood in all their hands
Pls What's the idiots name ?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Hayyan22: 11:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Deltatoto:
if I’m a Muslim I won’t even bother to make money the way they inter their dead nawa.i think the dead deserves some respect
What repect are u talking of? U mean burriying the dead with dollas and all worldly things?never in islam
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by PropertyDeals(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Congratulates Atiku For Winning PDP Presidential Ticket / Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video) / Peter Obi & Datti Visit The Archbishop Of Canterbury After Chatham House Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.