Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 AM

Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma (30896 Views)

Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / Buhari: Bilyaminu Usman, Adamu Ciroma Found Honourable During Military Rule / Mallam Adamu Ciroma Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Gossiplover: 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
H.E. Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi was at the prayer session alongside many dignitaries for the burial of Elder statesman and former Minister of Finance, Mallam Adamu Ciroma. He died on the 5th of July at a hospital in Abuja after battling a protracted illness.

The prayers held at the central mosque in Abuja. Ciroma was also a one-time Minister of Agriculture and well respected statesman. May Allah grant him Aljannah Firdausi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Gloriousgud: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Judgement begins immediately. you once said you will make Jona govt. unbearable and you did with bokoharam, I pray may your deeds on earth judge you wherever you maybe. may Allah forgive your unknown sins.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by zakim(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
cry cry
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Killer herdsmen.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by maximunimpact(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
sharp-sharp..... buried and no questions asked. farewell papa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by paramakina202: 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
May his soul RIP.
All I see on the third picture are hardened herdsmen in agbada.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by ZombieTAMER: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2018
I can see that evil man in the Last picture clutching his palms...He is always behind Buhari everywhere he goes...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Leonbonapart(m): 9:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Go and make hell fire ungovernable for the devil. Gathering of blood suckers. If only a bomb can be launch in there , Nigeria will have peace for the next 3 generation

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by sosodevf(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
winkNigerians shine your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by dayo23(f): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Am a christian Yoruba, I so much dislike this Man, Fulani idiattt may he rest in hell

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
I can see the fool with the red cap in the third picture. He is the unofficial vice president of Nigeria

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by aspirebig: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Leonbonapart(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
I can see the fool with the red cap in the third picture. He is the unofficial vice president of Nigeria
saw him too with his devilish evil look. You can see blood in all their hands

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by madridguy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
May Allah accept his soul. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by goodnews777: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
weeping and crying begins on the other side. No peace there o
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
We all born to live and live to die. Rip.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Deltatoto: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gossiplover:
H.E. Governor Abubakar Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi was at the prayer session alongside many dignitaries for the burial of Elder statesman and former Minister of Finance, Mallam Adamu Ciroma. He died on the 5th of July at a hospital in Abuja after battling a protracted illness.

The prayers held at the central mosque in Abuja. Ciroma was also a one-time Minister of Agriculture and well respected statesman. May Allah grant him Aljannah Firdausi.

if I’m a Muslim I won’t even bother to make money the way they inter their dead nawa.i think the dead deserves some respect
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Leonbonapart:
saw him too with his devilish evil look. You can see blood in all their hands

I wish I could get my hands on him.. wanna strangle his ostrich neck

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by puccyforker: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by sadiktofa(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari's chief of staff Abba Kyari is developing white beard
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by OlagbenjiVibes: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
RIP papalolo
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by frowland(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Gloriousgud:
Judgement begins immediately. you once said you will make Jona govt. unbearable and you did with bokoharam, I pray may your deeds on earth judge you wherever you maybe. may Allah forgive your unknown sins.

Boko started with Yaradua not GEJ. Everyother thing you know or think is irrelevant. Now jog on.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by peterkelechi30(m): 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Evil men in Agbada...just bomb them. and See peace in naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by castrokins(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
The Part Of Islam That I Like. They Buried The Bastard Shaperly.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by frowland(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
ZombieTAMER:
I can see that evil man in the Last picture clutching his palms...He is always behind Buhari everywhere he goes...

He is the Chief of Staff! In a presidential system of Gov COS is supposed to be one of the most powerful position to grab. If you dont know the role of a COS, then no one can help you.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Biggers82(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
this is the same man that said that he will make formal Persistent Goodluck`s Government Ungovernable now he is dead well his soul will not rest in peace the blood of the innocent people killed that time will not allow him to rest Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Mayydayy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ok
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Ridbaay: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
paramakina202:
May his soul RIP.
All I see on the third picture are hardened herdsmen in agbada.
Agbada is Yoruba's. Babanriga u mean

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by kuboy: 9:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
master of hate speech goon more to follow
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by paramakina202: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ridbaay:
Agbada is Yoruba's. Babanriga u mean

Yea,but it mean same thing isn't it?
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by IronTete(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
choi
Re: Photos From The Burial Of Adamu Ciroma by Mayydayy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Death.thank you for taking a moderate evil.
Pls,I beg you.
There is this other evil.
A bigger evil.
Come and finish this good work you have started.
Finish it before 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N700million Fraud: Court Adjourns Ize-Iyamu, Four Others’ Case. / Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts / INEC Releases Kogi Assembly Results, APC Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.