Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,320 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' (31683 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Just Scatter Everything -this Man Is Something Else / “country Hard, Scatter Scatter… Jaga Jaga”, By Reuben Abati / Dino Melaye, APC Senators Clash Over Militarization Of General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Oyindidi(f): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2018
Wereygrin
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by frankwyte: 9:04am On Jul 06, 2018
What is happening in APC should be a lesson to all in our daily lives. Whatever you sow you shall rip! APC came through back door of deception, lies and orchestrated Boko Haram, little do they know that it will snowballed into a muster that cannot be tamed.... Ask PMB why will Boko Haram name him as their chief negotiator prior to election? The violence threat they made prior to this time? This brings me to the point that I always canvassed, it may not be your turn today but things might change because God holds the clock; support whoever is at the saddle and do your best for humanity sake!
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by prinsam30: 9:09am On Jul 06, 2018
success1smyn:
Abdurahman bawo

don't mind that nigga he's on another level with Cameroonian weed

no be only abdulrahman na abdulkadir

I no sabi wen Idris abdulkareem don turn abdulrahman
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Alwaysking: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2018
And this baby fool is not different from them, useless thief.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 06, 2018
He's suddenly everyone's favourite senator. What a clown.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by milemimi93(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2018
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by milemimi93(m): 9:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Jigba:
He's suddenly everyone's favourite senator. What a clown.

He is not my favorite and never will

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by KingRagnar: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Dino always always always bite the hand that feeds him. Same party that took you in is now jagga jagga? This man lacks maturity, character and wisdom. Any party that that houses this man should be prepared to be the laughing stock in the country. I am not shocked to see this, you stand in another man's country with the privilege you got from being a Nigerian to insult Nigeria's ruling party. Total lack of common sense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by success1smyn(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2018
prinsam30:

don't mind that nigga he's on another level with Cameroonian weed

no be only abdulrahman na abdulkadir

I no sabi wen Idris abdulkareem don turn abdulrahman
he weak me ooo
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by debossng: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2018
maoolakanm:
I only have pity for the people this kindergarten senator is representing. He is Scam personified .

Why cry their cry na? I suspect painment
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by debossng: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2018
KingRagnar:
Dino always always always bite the hand that feeds him. Same party that took you in is now jagga jagga? This man lacks maturity, character and wisdom. Any party that that houses this man should be prepared to be the laughing stock in the country. I am not shocked to see this, you stand in another man's country with the privilege you got from being a Nigerian to insult Nigeria's ruling party. Total lack of common sense!!!

Hypocrites, 2015 you celebrated him for betraying PDP now nemesis is here and you're talking about betrayal.

WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Josco24685(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
maoolakanm:
I only have pity for the people this kindergarten senator is representing. He is Scam personified .
why pity? They love him more than you can think. He is not a bastard and he can never be. Am very sure he gives you a lot of headache dat u can't sleep @ nite. If he(DINO) lie u will be the first to insult him, now he is saying the truth you are still attacking him. Are you sure you are normal?
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by GSA01: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
So now, Every 4 years now, all this Politicians will be camping and de-camping to deceive we Nigerians that the ruling party is not doing well, just for their own selfish interest..

Well we are wiser now, Dino should point one constituency project that he has been able to accomplish in 3 years, but no he will rather fly all over the world with constituency funds...

Lets wait and see how this R-APC will hold water in the coming weeks
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by arceem(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Political bastards
Are already booking ticket into pdp
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
THIS COUNTRY INDEED IS A ONE CHANCE COUNTRY, SOLDIERS SUPPOSE TO HAVE TAKE OVER POWER BY NOW
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by PropertyDeals(f): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Melaye is a Drama... I hope he understands what he has gotten himself into.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by asawanathegreat(m): 12:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dino don't bring urself out again oo
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by themodernman: 9:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Badgers14:
No be APC put this guy for power before he decamped? Now he has turned to a saint abi

I don't get this picture....
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Badgers14: 12:44am On Jul 07, 2018
themodernman:

I don't get this picture....

When someone starts argument or brings up a topic that i am well versed, I will sharpen my pencil and ready to respond. The guy in the picture was sharpening his pencil

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Special Forces Storm Kaduna, Air Assets Deployed Over Crisis. See Photos / FG Approves N86.50k As Petrol Pump Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.