Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' (31674 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo Just Scatter Everything -this Man Is Something Else / “country Hard, Scatter Scatter… Jaga Jaga”, By Reuben Abati / Dino Melaye, APC Senators Clash Over Militarization Of General Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by iko123: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
The rift between members of the ruling party is getting wider by the day. This time, the senator representing kogi west, Dino Melaye has taken to his instagram page to express his frustration with the ruling All progressive Congress , APC. According to him , "APC scatter scatter, everything jaga jaga, put broom in the air"... The statement did not go down well with his followers, and they reacted.

http://www.currentgist.com.ng/2018/07/apc-scatter-scatter-everything-jaga.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by opera1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by tobechi74: 11:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
THE LAST TINE ABDURAHMAN SAID THAT,HE WENT TO EXILE

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by MadeInTokyo: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin

Dino Melaye the tormentor of Yhaya Bello and Buhari the disaster

51 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Vatsyayana: 3:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Yes! We know your plans. And we understand your plight. This artificial factionalism is all to manipulate the constitution. We know! The constitution says they will lose their seats if they decamp to another party. The only exception is where there is a faction in the party and they cannot easily identify where they belong.
But to be sincere, I don't really blame them. That's their best form of political brokerage. They did it with PDP they're now back to their locale of vomit... They're ready to eat their vomit.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Tarzan360(m): 5:34am On Jul 06, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin The house is really divided, more dramas ahead
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by chriskosherbal(m): 5:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmmm is Dino now related to else is Abdulkareem the jaga jaga master ....Politicians can say something today and mean another tomorrow. ..

Well what is my own

See signature

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Bossontop(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2018
undecided
I jus love dis guy no be small......were dat adeleke nigger sef make him com do him own work since dino don sing him own.............but on a serious note dis guys don turn our senate to sometin else

19 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by oneeast: 6:29am On Jul 06, 2018
DINO my man

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Lawalatm: 7:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Dino is saying the truth from abroad...... Wise man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by success1smyn(m): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2018
tobechi74:
THE LAST TINE ABDURAHMAN SAID THAT,HE WENT TO EXILE
Abdurahman bawo

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Authoreety: 8:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmmmm?

Nice flow dino

Jst dat I cant support any politician even though I make jingles for dem.. lolss
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Jabajols: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
My guy Dino
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by 3millionia: 8:51am On Jul 06, 2018
My love for this man sha.

Dino i see ya
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by MrGreenMavro: 8:52am On Jul 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by OboOlora(f): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Dino 4 President!!!

Infact anything to replace that mop stick looking caricature that we have there presently

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Abfinest007(m): 8:52am On Jul 06, 2018
just laughing when God wants to destroy ur enemy even small mosquito bite can cause eir down fall

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by holuphisayor(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2018
lol....they wanna sweep the air grin
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by EweduAfonja(f): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Oh yeah

Modified...

A remindere... Yahaya bello and buhari gave Dino something special... When they wanted to impeach/recall him from senate, Up on say him dey hopital/detention, his people/ supportters / constituency rejected the plot big time...

Secondlly the Last times he wena to his state theywwithdrew his Security and his convoy shelded by his supporters....

So if he leaves APC today, he will still win his constituency 100%...

Buhari and yahaya made Dino a God in his constituency

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by anibi9674: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
ok.
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by obembet(f): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Maturity has nothing to do with age... Old fool

Whhae is different BTW u and BUHARI
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by maestroferddi: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Where is Eedris Abdulkarim when you need him?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by puccyforker: 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Fayose is greater than oduduwa itself
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Badgers14: 8:56am On Jul 06, 2018
No be APC put this guy for power before he decamped? Now he has turned to a saint abi

Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by EngrOgunrinola1(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Kettle calling pot black... Yeye dey smell
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Benblaq(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
MAH NIGGUR
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by LazyNairalander(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Dino. Dino. Dino. How many times I call you?

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Dino Melaye: 'APC Scatter Scatter, Everything Jaga Jaga, Put Broom In The Air' by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 06, 2018
I only have pity for the people this kindergarten senator is representing. He is Scam personified .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: "Honesty Is The Best Policy" - Kenneth Okonkwo Advises Obidients / Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 22th June 2023 Live Court Updates / PDP Former Ministers Pay Sallah Visit To Ex-president Jonathan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.