Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,129 members, 7,856,514 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? (1856 Views)

Has Your Babe Ever Refused You Kissing Her After Giving her Head / Have You Ever Called A Wrong Number That Resulted In A Relationship? / 'The Guy That Called You Cute When You Were Buying Coke': How A Guy Wooed A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by clive2u(m): 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
My girlfriend has called me so many cute names (baby, my life, daddy, etc) and it makes me feel really good but the name that made me crazy about her more was when she told a guy that asked her if i'm her boyfriend 'yes he is, this is my Baba', i know its sounds awkward but i felt so good....

Share yours
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by madridguy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Madrid guy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Other names are too generic, I like to be called by my real name. It becomes personalized.

Every time a person ever said, "I love you, XhosaNostra"

My reaction has always been:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Movic1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Buhari tongue cheesy
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by vanida6: 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Barca baby

cuz i be bacerlona fan wink
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
Daddy
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
UbunuUbuntu
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by IamPlato(m): 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2018

Any One You Call Me Doesnt Move Me...

Ladies Call Me Those Everyday undecided

But If You Want To Die, just Call Me Buhari angry
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Bluezy13(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Calls him "daddy mi"

Saves him "mugu 1" on phone

Call me my real name, ain't buying that crap!
I'll call you your real name too.
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Other names are too generic, I like to be called by my real name. It becomes personalized.

Simple question

Who ask you for all this grammar now?

2 Likes

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
i love wen she calls me herdsmen or shakua
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2018
Criis:

Simple question

And who asked you to invigilate?
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by secondincommand: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
amala ati ewadu.....and I'll be like ....yes dear .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by secondincommand: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
XhosaNostra:

is ur nose that big. undecided
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Auladimeji2: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Womb shifter tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
secondincommand:
is ur nose that big. undecided

On the contract, it's small & adorable grin
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by NeeKlaus: 10:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
My Pearl.
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by nanauju(f): 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Movic1:
Buhari tongue cheesy

madridguy:
Madrid guy grin

Auladimeji2:
Womb shifter tongue

These ones don't have babes.. Smh
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by pawshjai(f): 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Criis:

Simple question
Lolz...i tire ooo
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Movic1(m): 11:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:

Lol! I won't toast U tongue
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Movic1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
secondincommand:
amala ati ewadu.....and I'll be like ....yes dear .

Lol! M#[) people full NL sha

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by donbachi(m): 11:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
chocomiliki
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by milemimi93(m): 12:38am On Jul 06, 2018
clive2u:
My girlfriend has called me so many cute names (baby, my life, daddy, etc) and it makes me feel really good but the name that made me crazy about her more was when she told a guy that asked her if i'm her boyfriend 'yes he is, this is my Baba', i know its sounds awkward but i felt so good....

Share yours

Guy wake up from your sleep..

That doesn't stops her from cheating on you..

Be concerned about her cheating habit and how you might likely contact STD.
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by boiz2men(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Big head
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by madridguy(m): 1:31am On Jul 06, 2018
Will you be my babe then? tongue

nanauju:

Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by tiffanyfan(f): 3:33am On Jul 06, 2018
boiz2men:
Big head

Big head,
Isn't that weird
pls make I ask
Is ur head that biggg?
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by boiz2men(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2018
tiffanyfan:

Big head,
Isn't that weird
pls make I ask
Is ur head that biggg?

Lol.. grin grin grin

Yeye girl
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by MufasaRebirth: 7:37am On Jul 06, 2018
OP the babe dey press your mumu button lol, daddy ko, mummy ni angry
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

On the contract, it's small & adorable grin
you South African right? you have big yansh?
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by clive2u(m): 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
milemimi93:

Guy wake up from your sleep..

That doesn't stops her from cheating on you..

Be concerned about her cheating habit and how you might likely contact STD.
i didnt say she is perfect or something, the thread is about nice names and not faithfulness. Good advice tho
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Inighe
Re: What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? by edimolu(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
The word biitch suits them better, no name as sweet as that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Few Days To Valentine This Is What She Sent Me And I Did This. (PHOTOS) / Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) / How A Lady Exposed Taxi Driver In Abuja, Who Drives Exposing His Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.