Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria (12279 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by flyca: 6:39am On Jul 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Which Colorado? Not the US one for sure.
The one in Osun. Now shift angry

2 Likes

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2018
flyca:

The one in Osun. Now shift angry

Shift ko, Caps Lock ni.

You can't answer a simple question?

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by flyca: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Shift ko, Caps Lock ni.

You can't answer a simple question?

Answer: The Colarado in Osun.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 06, 2018
flyca:

Answer: The Colarado in Osun.

Keep fooling yourself and passing false information.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by alfredo4u(m): 6:48am On Jul 06, 2018
Nigerian Airway flying in the villages

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by flyca: 6:53am On Jul 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Keep fooling yourself and passing false information.
I have a problem with people that seek notice for a living. If I didn't post a picture of their airline, ITK people like you will still come around and tell us it's impossible for Rwanda to have an airline, how they are too poor to function, and how Nigeria is better than them and blablabla.

Keep fooling yourself with pseudo-knowledge. Even google cannot help you. Mr I-too-know.

If you quote me again, I'll block it.

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by lunacol(m): 6:54am On Jul 06, 2018
lonelydora:

Even Namibia. Who has tht picture of Nigerian Airways plane rusting in Lagos ?
undecided

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Firefire(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2018
flyca:
Namibia has a national carrier? Waaaaw!
Rwanda also has one! These are the real African Giants.

I remember one of Buhari's campaign promise was reviving the Nigerian airways. BMC haaafa? undecided

Picture: Rwandan Air landing in Colorado (April 2018)

Rwand Air is fantastic. I took it last week to Tanzania enroute Kigali. Their airport is very small compared to MMIA but things are working.

I shame on behalf of the useless ‘giant of Africa’

The current economic terrorist and terrorist organization in power promised Nigerians a national carrier by converting all the Presidential jets. They have since went into silos. Mofos!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Yungkid101(m): 7:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Caseless:
Nawa! Na only us no get this national honour. Baba is bringing that on stream very soon.

we've always been a big brother to most African nations, but I can't understand why they hate us.
They hate Nigerians like madddt.. Especially those Ghanaiana. I saw some happy for dat Otedola Bridge Explosion.. some were even praying dat more disaster happen to Nigerians...I saw i shock sef, and our stupid Leaders dey help those fools

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by honorr: 7:11am On Jul 06, 2018
Ahh cry cryhow does it really feel to say "I am a Nigerian" out there.
what do we brag about?
who do we say we are?
what news of breakthrough have or can come outta this country?
we have all it takes to be the best but see where we are even in the league of relegated nations.
best minds, most industrious pple, prayer capital of the world,most number billionaires in africa, most patient people,business ventures everywhere and the list goes on yet we have nothing to show.
who will deliver Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Ezniteadin(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2018
This is the shame of a Nation, Nigeria a former leading Nation in Africa, once renown as Giant of Africa have become a laughing stock among African Nation, Even Namibia,

Ethiopian have a carrier
Botswana have a carrier
Ghana have theirs
South Africa, Egypt, Morocco all have
Nigerian airways was Grounded by politician who wants to own their own carrier
From Babangida, Nigeria became so sick and has not yet recovered

This is why If we fail to Elect Sowore in 2019.
Nigeria is Damaged good under these recycled incompetent old gags

Congrats to Namibia, I am planing a trip to Windohek

3 Likes

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by mema900: 7:18am On Jul 06, 2018
agwom:
When will air Nigeria begins flight to Namibia?

When buhari finish blaming Goodluck and finish jailing all that havr dared to talk about his ills
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Sall(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=nicebaba post=69124080]

fixed[/quote

INDEED.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 06, 2018
Caseless:
Nawa! Na only us no get this national honour. Baba is bringing that on stream very soon.

we've always been a big brother to most African nations, but I can't understand why they hate us.

It's jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 06, 2018
flyca:

I have a problem with people that seek notice for a living. If I didn't post a picture of their airline, ITK people like you will still come around and tell us it's impossible for Rwanda to have an airline, how they are too poor to function, and how Nigeria is better than them and blablabla.

Keep fooling yourself with pseudo-knowledge. Even google cannot help you. Mr I-too-know.

If you quote me again, I'll block it.

I asked you which airport you showed a picture of.

Instead of answering such a simple and innocent question you went on an emotional and infantile rant.

Again, which Colorado are you referring to?

PS: Colorado State University has no international airport. Very few international airlines are allowed to fly deep into the US.

If blocking me will soothe your bartered self esteem then please be my guest grin
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Akolawole(m): 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Tarzan360:
Nothing is really working in this country, only propaganda's on papers and tv
What is propaganda in this ?
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by emperorblog(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2018
agwom:
When will air Nigeria begins flight to Namibia?

next 50 yeqrs.... after our politicians and thrre people finish investing our money in DUBAI AND OTHER COUNTRY and after the people they are sponsoring have kill people finish. they will start air namibia and start using the AIR NIGERIA to carry there family and d desert in the north
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by ifyalways(f): 8:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Long overdue, they have been on Accra skies since 2013 or so.

Price crash on SA trips coming soon. Nice.

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2018
ifyalways:
Long overdue, they have been on Accra skies since 2013 or so.

Price crash on SA trips coming soon. Nice.

Lol, those Zulus must suffer. Jealous losers. But Namibians aren't any better with their hatred for Nigerians, the whole cursed South anyways. We must have our own.

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by madridsta007(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123914:
Welcome on board Namibia Airways.
No more Nigerian Airways but we have PEACE Airline owned by a certain Past First Lady of Nigeria.
Shame of a Nation.

They can deny it and put a fromt for all they can.
The truth shall prevail.
http://enmpaediaexpress..com/2015/03/patience-jonathan-owns-peace-airline.html?m=1

Stop this dumb propaganda. You are supposed to be more smarter than this.

Air Peace is owned by Allen Onyema. Started from £20 now he’s here.

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by front4line: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
flyca:

I remember one of Buhari's campaign promise was reviving the Nigerian airways. BMC haaafa? undecided

When Nigeria Airways come back to life under Buhari deluded pigs n piglet will stay have negative comment to share. Though the PDP they want back failed woefully in that for 16 years.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by flyca: 8:44am On Jul 06, 2018
front4line:

You still believe that National Carrier will fly under Buhari's administration? You have head-slammed away sense from your brain cheesy

The reason we voted Buhari in is to compare failure with greater failure, abi? Your zombie-ism is incurable.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Afonja007: 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Ordinary Namibia oo has a national carrier... meanwhile, Nigeria is busy playing politics with everything.

God pürnish all our leaders from 1960 till date..
you nigerian should stop using the word ordinary ghana ordinary rwanda ,you nigerians dont ve good roads no security no pre paid meter no fuel no good transport system no pump water no waste management kinappers full for una country boko haram fulani herdsmen cult boys badoo boys almajeri one chance skull mining and you still ve the mouth to call ordinary namibia? undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by peacengine(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Business don open for me bi dat, dis news is cool grin
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Horus(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsVkbQKgp_I

Air Namibia Airbus A330 Landing
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Lovelypet28: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Hmm,namibia has a national carrier, lets still be there till Niger get their own too. Absolutely nothing works in the country now, people lose jobs every week.it is well.

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by SouthEastFacts: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69123914:
Welcome on board Namibia Airways.
No more Nigerian Airways but we have PEACE Airline owned by a certain Past First Lady of Nigeria.
Shame of a Nation.

They can deny it and put a fromt for all they can.
The truth shall prevail.
http://enmpaediaexpress..com/2015/03/patience-jonathan-owns-peace-airline.html?m=1
You see why we say APC is evil?

Air Peace is owned by an Igbo man from Enugu. Have you heard of Peace Mass Transit before or Peace Oil?

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by HomeOfMe(f): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
flyca:

He'll soon use that as one of his campagn promises..
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by ItzBIM(m): 9:50am On Jul 06, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Ordinary Namibia oo has a national carrier... meanwhile, Nigeria is busy playing politics with everything.

God pürnish all our leaders from 1960 till date..

Ignorance. Nah Namibia u dey call ordinary, one of the most developed countries in Africa.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Adelaide2: 9:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Does Nigeria need a national carrier? 

Nigeria does not need a national carrier, seeing as Nigerians are unable to manage govt business without running it down sooner or later with corruption, nepotic appointments, and sheer incompetence. The US does not have any either; and I believe Air France (AF), KLM etc are private ventures now, with the French govt having less than 20% of the AF shares.. Lufthansa stopped being the German national carrier since 1994 and is completely private, even owning Brussels Air, Austria Air, Swiss Air, etc.

What Nigeria need are well managed and run private carriers with international reputation. What stops Dangote, Ovie, Elumelu, etc (individually or as a group) or even our so called big banks, from investing in and creating international airlines?
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by ItzBIM(m): 9:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Timewilltell4:

You are a big fool. Shut up monkey

Lol. What made this illiterate mad this morning. Drink water please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Right Of Way Recovery, Relocation Of Services Delay Lagos Light Rail Project / FRSC Warns Officers Against Chasing Erring Drivers / UAE Lifts Travel Restrictions On Nigeria, 11 Other African Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.