Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,788 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:19 AM

Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria (12439 Views)

Air Peace Begins Flight Operations To London March 30 / NG Eagle Begins Flight Operations With Leased Aircraft / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Watch as West Africa become servants to other African countries grin

3 Likes

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2018
ItzBIM:

Lol. What made this illiterate mad this morning. Drink water please.

Self hating fool

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 06, 2018
majekdom2:

You are a dumb

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Adelaide2: 10:26am On Jul 06, 2018
EgunMogaji:

I asked you which airport you showed a picture of.

Instead of answering such a simple and innocent question you went on an emotional and infantile rant.

Again, which Colorado are you referring to?

PS: Colorado State University has no international airport. Very few international airlines are allowed to fly deep into the US.

If blocking me will soothe your bartered self esteem then please be my guest grin

You are right about Air Rwanda not flying to CO. They actually don't fly anywhere in the US.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/RwandAir

I have flown them twice to Lagos from Kigali. In both cases I was not overly impressed. But at least they have something they are very proud of, and Paul Kagame is working, unlike your old fool of a president, Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by skallion7(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
majekdom2:
stop typing traah
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by PropertyDeals(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Congrats to the Airline and its passengers.

You may want to check on my signature below.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by PropertyDeals(f): 12:16pm On Jul 06, 2018

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Theslavekiller: 2:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
PropertyDeals:

Congratulating a xenophobic nation undecided.
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by lonelydora: 4:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
lunacol:
undecided

Thank you bro. Take two bottles for my head
Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by Caseless: 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yungkid101:

They hate Nigerians like madddt.. Especially those Ghanaiana. I saw some happy for dat Otedola Bridge Explosion.. some were even praying dat more disaster happen to Nigerians...I saw i shock sef, and our stupid Leaders dey help those fools
it's pure jealousy! This is why they're hate-filled against Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by jibs4lv(m): 1:29am On Jul 07, 2018
agwom:
When will air Nigeria begins flight to Namibia?
you mean this sad

Re: Air Namibia Begins Flight To Nigeria by peacengine(m): 7:50am On Jul 07, 2018
jibs4lv:
you mean this sad

Nigga we might not have a national carrier but we've got independent airlines. We've got more international airports than most African countries, we've got more local airports & safety standard is lookin cool for nau. When u use ur PVC to vote rite, u will get ur national carrier.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have A Good Night Rest While Travelling / Dubai International Airport Diverts Arriving Flights Due To Storm, flooding / Residents Scoop Diesel At Accident Scene In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.