Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos (43649 Views)

Air Peace Accused Of Abandoning Abuja-Owerri Passangers Without Food / Speeding Vehicle Rammed Into Lady's Shop In Owerri. Photos / Young Girl Helping Her Mum Fry Yam And Akara Crushed By Jeep In Owerri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69172292:

We mean they can fly a plane and we cannot.
When you say "we", do you mean you or men generally?
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

When you say "we", do you mean you or men generally?
We....all men for themselves.
We are only few men.
So dont get it confused sis.
We are talking for ourselves .
All men can't support or agreed on the same thing.
We guess it's the same with all women too.
Have a nice weekend ma.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69172905:

We....all men for themselves.
We are only few men.
So dont get it confused sis.
We are talking for ourselves .
All men can't support or agreed on the same thing.
We guess it's the same with all women too.
Have a nice weekend ma.
Hmmmm....

You too.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm....

You too.
Thanks a lot Miss Joy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69172955:

Thanks a lot Miss Joy
You welcome.

1 Like

Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sirBLUNT: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:
You welcome.
thank you.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
thank you.
Hey!! smiley
How you?

Anything for me there? I'm hungry for more. You know na tongue
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sirBLUNT: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hey!

Anything for me there? I'm hungry for more. You know na tongue
i have kept some benachin for you overe there....bonapatee!
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i have kept some benachin for you overe there....bonapatee!
Chai! Let me go eat. I hope it's enough to fill me up? cheesy

Naaaa....nothing can tongue
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sirBLUNT: 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Chai! Let me go eat. I hope it's enough to fill me up? cheesy

Naaaa....nothing can tongue
BIA this your hunger is extreme oo only you can quench it and you know what to do...
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
BIA this your hunger is extreme oo only you can quench it and you know what to do...
Lol...well you tried. I was really salivating. tongue
You can cook o.

Food is ready there grin
But it's not benachin this time. It's something else you will cook soon. You know na tongue
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sirBLUNT: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Lol...well you tried. I was really salivating. tongue
You can cook o.

Food is ready there grin
But it's not benachin this time. It's something else you will cook soon. You know na tongue
hahaha,at your service,let me go and eat...
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 8:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
hahaha,at your service,let me go and eat...
Good.

I'm coming to join you...soon.
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sirBLUNT: 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:

Good.

I'm coming to join you...soon.
i can't wait....will love to show you arround....G is bae!
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by MissJoy29(f): 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i can't wait....will love to show you arround....G is bae!
I know right!
Have you finished cooking there?
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by sirBLUNT: 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
MissJoy29:
I know right! Have you finished cooking there?
yea just came to let you know
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by osas87(m): 6:35am On Jul 08, 2018
post=69128010:
THE REAL BEAUTIFUL SLAY QUEENS........
#RESPECT.

First time in a looong while We are Seeing a woman do what we can't do!

#RESPECT
again!

guy sharaaaaap
Re: Air Peace Women Pilots Lead All Female Crew On Flights To Abuja, Owerri. Photos by RuggedSniper: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2020
dainformant:
Yesterday, Nigerian airline, Air Peace launched an all-female flights on the Lagos-Abuja, Abuja-Owerri, Owerri-Abuja and Abuja-Lagos routes. According to reports, the flights were in honour of its first female captain, Sinmisola Ajibola.

Air Peace’s Corporate Communications Manager, Chris Iwarah, said Captain Sinmisola’s achievement was a testament to Air Peace’s avowed commitment to gender equality and promotion of Nigerian women in aviation as possessing the requisite skills to distinguish themselves anywhere across the globe in their chosen career.

He said that although women occupied most of the airlines’ top positions, “Sinmisola’s elevation is a great milestone in our effort to grow capacity for women in the cockpit.”

Sinmisola, who was in command of the four-leg flight, was assisted in the cockpit by Senior First Officer, Quincy Owen.

The all-female crew flight took-off from the General Aviation Terminal (GAT) of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos at 1310 hours, and arrived to a water salute at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja at 1420 hours.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/air-peace-operates-first-all-female-flights-to-owerri-and-abuja.html
Captain Simisola Ajibola and the delectable team in 2018.

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria / Nigerian Passport: Current Price / Beautiful Photos And Video Of Elegushi Beach At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.