Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times (27965 Views)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Speaks On Buhari's Impeachment Threat By Senators / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by JuanDeDios: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
LibertyRep:
Premium Times should have waited till the real “ammunition” being used against the minister was uncovered before going public.

Now the tracks will be well covered.
You dey mind them? SR won't do a poor job like this. They'd've busted it right open!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by FirstCounsel(m): 3:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
obowunmi:
She has a sextape.
You never know tongue

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by kunyeo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Never witnessed this kind of situation in Nigeria before. Any news posted is latched on by different kinds of people based on their parochial religious, tribal sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by olaoreawofele: 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sad. Much as the Minister may have a skeleton in her cupboard and allows herself to be blackmailed, this matter again confirm the public perception the Legislooters are after their pockets and not at the NA for Nigerians.

Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/275201-exclusive-why-finance-minister-kemi-adeosun-is-doing-our-biddings-lawmakers.html

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
kunyeo:
Never witnessed this kind of situation in Nigeria before. Any news posted is latched on by different kinds of people based on their parochial religious, tribal sentiments.

Blame it on Buhari the divisive dictator

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
olaoreawofele:
Sad. Much as the Minister may have a skeleton in her cupboard and allows herself to be blackmailed, this matter again confirm the public perception the Legislooters are after their pockets and not at the NA for Nigerians.

And whose fault is that
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by enemyofprogress: 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
My mind tolded me that they have her nude photographs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by PropertyDeals(f): 5:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
olaoreawofele:

I hope all is well with the honorable minister.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by seguno2: 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2018
PropertyDeals:

I hope all is well with the honorable minister.

Why is she honourable?
What makes her honourable?
Must ministers be called honourable? For what benefit?
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Elitecee(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Crook Adeosun
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by ajadematanle: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
Stupid and lazy journalism
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
zeedof:
Tired of all this bullshit... when will the price of stuff go back to normal or where it's from... That's what baffle me everyday
when you stop being lazy
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by zeedof(m): 9:15pm On Jul 06, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
when you stop being lazy
shallow mind... I work in a standard bank and I am a core staff. You can make research to know who is lazy btw you and I... big idiot
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
the Nigerian house, worse than the presidency. I wonder why people fall for their sweet lies
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by olasupoolabode(m): 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
If there is something against her let us know.
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by JSJDJDWSHW: 11:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Kemi Adeosun Being Blackmailed By Senators To Do Their Biddings – Premium Times by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
zeedof:
shallow mind... I work in a standard bank and I am a core staff. You can make research to know who is lazy btw you and I... big idiot
worker working for peanuts that will keep him coming back and CEO that is risking it all to conquer the world? clearly you never checked the meaning of laziness in dictionary. you think it's an insult. not knowing its simply and adjective

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dongara, Gbajabiamila Nominated As Speaker As Voting Begins In House Of Reps / Okogie, Obasanjo, Fayose — Six People Who Didn’t Want Buhari To Run (pic / Police Speaks On Reviving Disbanded SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.