Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action (554 Views)

MC Narrates How A Bride Offered Him Sex / Man Exposes Lagos Big Boy Who Promised to Give him N2million for Mouth Action(pi / "I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by Teniola2000: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
A young Nigerian twitter user has taken to his Twitter handle to reveal how a very popular Nigerian musician had offered him N2million if he agrees to give him a Mouth Gig.

The twitter user who had always seen the celebrity with beautiful girls, was shocked that his role model was actually gay.

The Twitter user @_harrison_jnr said the musician blocked him and deactivated his account after discovering he wasn’t in for the deal. He wrote;

This guy promised to pay me 2million if i gave him a Mouth Gig..

I told him i won’t,and he is busy saying that i should, because all fans are about the money.

When I told him i will post it he tried to pay me off.

When i didn’t reply his text he blocked me and deactivated his account.

I guess this is not the first time he has done this and got away with it.

Source: https://joelsblog.com.ng/man-claims-nigerian-artiste-offered-him-n2million-for-Mouth Gig/

SEE their chats and conversation below

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by Teniola2000: 4:58pm On Jul 06, 2018

Re: Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by dollytino4real(f): 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
na wah 4 dis kind 2 million Mouth Action, if na ana how much it wil na cost?
Re: Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
bwaaaaah! yet that foolish person is not willing to A) say who that artist is or B) show his number etc ?!?

foolish people trying to trend online AT ALL COST with BS stories.
Re: Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by Teniola2000: 6:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by Teniola2000: 7:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action by Teniola2000: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Lalasticlala if something is wrong why not just contact Joel and stop the silent battle... Since yesterday u have chosen to ignore... Why are you doing this? Shebi you are getting salary every month, this hardship no dey smell ur side... That's why u want to take bread away from another person's mouth Abi?

Since how many hours I made this post... You ignored... If it was Those big sites... Sharp sharp the hormones in ur body will move it to fp... It's not fare ni o

(1) (Reply)

I Love Woman So So Much / Check Out The Photo A Couple Used To Celebrate Their Wedding Anniversary / A Man Or Woman Satisfied With Your Poverty Is A Bad Partner –Nairabet CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.