Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Romantic Things To Say Including Romantic Words That Stir The Emotions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Things To Say Including Romantic Words That Stir The Emotions (805 Views)

14 Romantic Things To Do That Don't Involve Sex / How Do You Handle The Emotions When Your Partner Meets Their Celebrity Crush / Guys: Checkout The Sweet And Romantic Words Every Girls Wants To Hear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Things To Say Including Romantic Words That Stir The Emotions by kaytush: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Do you find that the most romantic things to say, more often than not, are also the most elusive? Do you suddenly clam up at the prospect of pouring your heart out to the one you love, mostly because you havent the slightest idea what to say in the first place? Relax. Coming up with romantic things to say shouldnt be so torturous. Here are some great suggestions to break the ice and warm the heart:

Although these lines are more applicable to men, women may find them useful too.

You look amazing.
I never knew what I did makes me deserve you.
Holding you just feels so right.

Full article at >>>>>>>> >>> https://techymill.com/romantic-things-to-say-romantic-words-that-stir-the-emotions/

(1) (Reply)

We Slept Together & Nothing Happened..do You Believe?? / See What Nairalander Did For Seun Osewas Birthday. / Reasons Why I Don't Approach Pretty Women. (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.