Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Washing Face With Urine. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Washing Face With Urine. (1715 Views)

Maid Caught With Urine She Wanted To Put In Her Madam's Kids Water Bottle(video / Ugandan Maid Jailed For 4 Years For Feeding Her Boss' Baby With Urine / Woman Burns Her Stepdaughter's Face With Hot Knife In Abuja (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Washing Face With Urine. by Ogechiezigbo: 3:31am On Jul 07, 2018
Hello my fellow Nigerian, please I have a question to ask:is it good for someone to wash his or her face with urine to cast a spell?( onye agbara uchu). Someone told a friend to wash her face with urine and bath with sugar and water for 4 days which she does. But now she's so much afraid and would like to know the meaning. Please house I need good answers and urgent reply. Thanks my beloved people
Re: Washing Face With Urine. by Sirchucks(m): 5:38am On Jul 07, 2018
What was her reason 4 washing her face with urine
Re: Washing Face With Urine. by LexngtonSteele: 6:35am On Jul 07, 2018
From your name i could easily deduce your sense of hygiene just can't be good.

I learnt you guys drink urine and cream your body with shiit to look "fresh" shocked shocked

No wonder...
Re: Washing Face With Urine. by kalu61(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:
From your name i could easily deduce your sense of hygiene just can't be good.

I learnt you guys drink urine and cream your body with shiit to look "fresh" shocked shocked

No wonder...
is that all you have to say
Tribal man
Re: Washing Face With Urine. by skyhighweb(m): 9:08am On Jul 07, 2018
young girls behaving like old women from the village
Re: Washing Face With Urine. by Ogechiezigbo: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Sirchucks、she was told that a man from her village cast a spell on her and bewitched her that she will never get married or succeed in life. But we are having the impression that the person that told her this is deceiving her and that's why we want to know the meaning of washing face with urine.
Re: Washing Face With Urine. by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 08, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Slay Queens Jump Into Gutter As They Fight For Money In Their Hostel (Video) / Man Who Dig Up Graves To Sell ‘clothes Dead People Are Wrapped In’burnt To Death / Man Tied Up And Sent Back To His Home, After Leaving His Family For 6years In Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.