Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Short Story- Fading - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Short Story- Fading (327 Views)

Behind The Mask - A Short Story / Don't Laugh Me, Love Me ( A Short Story) / The 2018 Commonwealth Short Story Prize Is Open For Entries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Story- Fading by Dasience(f): 3:42am On Jul 07, 2018
We were supposed to be in the season. Us! My make up done, hair styled, strutting off in my most expensive gown, struggling to look like a natural on heels while I waited for you. All buff in your tux, your dark skin glistening under the street light, you would alight from the Uber with arms waiting for me.

You would stop when you see me, too shocked to move. You would let out a scream for both of us.

“You look so beautiful”, You’d say eyes wide, eyebrows agreeing with you. I would let out a shy ‘thank you’. I would... continue reading http://dasience.com/fading/

(1) (Reply)

"Oro's Victim" A Short Story By Tosan Tarre / Up To Something: A Short Story / A Mini-prose For Sickle Cell Awareness: Comfort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.