Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend (3521 Views)

Angry Girlfriend Climbs High Tension Tower After Quarrel, Boyfriend Follows / Boyfriend Narrowly Escapes As Angry Girlfriend Almost Crush Him Multiple Times / Angry Girlfriend Leaks Nudes Of Her Boyfriend’s Side Chick [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:01am On Jul 07, 2018
please i need an advice on how to. deal with a girlfriend of mine who gets angry easily at anything
But she loves me to. the core and after our fights she keeps loving me the more.
Just of recent after bidding her Goodnight on the phone
i came online on WhatsApp to check some messages and she saw me.and clamied i was chatting another lady Which was not case
called her severally not until this morning before she picked to hear me out
pls any advice in managing her anger Which has become her habit
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by Valro(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2018
Can a leopard change its skin?
Anyway, find out if she is being frustrated by something in her life.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by somadinho10: 7:04am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
please i need an advice on how to. deal with a girlfriend of mine who gets angry easily at anything
But she loves me to. the core and after our fights she keeps loving me the more.
i came online on WhatsApp to check some messages and she saw me.and clamied i was chatting another lady Which was not case
she saw you online and got angry..... Wetin carry her come online too

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:04am On Jul 07, 2018
somadinho10:
abeg ask the mgbeke...

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by Olifiz(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Just ignore her when ever she starts her anger issues. Hoping u guys have talked about it. When she notices u are not bothered about all the unnecessary anger she will calm down. If she comes n ask u why u are not bothered explain to her n u guys should talk about the anger thing. It’s s total turn off. Don’t condone what u don’t like in a relationship

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:05am On Jul 07, 2018
@valro Honestly nothing frustrates her...she just get angry at petty things.. But like i said she loves me like anything in dis world..but still dis anger issues i have with her
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2018
There is an app called parralel space, it clones apps. So you can have double whatsapp accounts on the same phone. Just download It, clone the original whatsapp and register the new whatsapp with a new number... Start chatting incognito

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Olifiz:
Just ignore her when ever she starts her anger issues. Hoping u guys have talked about it. When she notices u are not bothered about all the unnecessary anger she will calm down. If she comes n ask u why u are not bothered explain to her n u guys should talk about the anger thing. It’s s total turn off. Don’t condone what u don’t like in a relationship
thanks man

thé last time we were together, she admitted to that and she begged me.saying i should always pray for her
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:08am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
There is an app called parralel space, it clones apps. So you can have double whatsapp accounts on the same phone. Just download It, clone the original whatsapp and register the new whatsapp with a new number... Start chatting incognito
lol... if she finds out na die i dey o... that was what ended my previous relationship bro
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:09am On Jul 07, 2018
somadinho10:
have no idea..naso she jam me
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:10am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
lol... if she finds out na die i dey o... that was what ended my previous relationship bro
you are still not sharp.. For Christ sake these things are so easy. I wonder why anyone could be caught cheating this 2018...

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:15am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
you are still not sharp.. For Christ sake these things are so easy. I wonder why anyone could be caught cheating this 2018...
baba not. that o.. i sabi use m but she can just see d app on my phone and start asking me questions..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:16am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
baba not. that o.. i sabi use m but she can just see d app on my phone and start asking me questions..
angry there is also an app that hides other apps.. Jeez!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:18am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
lol... okay bro.. sound it
let me know the app
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
lol... okay bro.. sound it
let me know the app
p
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:24am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
r
i'll download that asap..
Thanks for the enlightment man.. yo a life saver grin
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 7:28am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
i'll download that asap..
Thanks for the enlightment man.. yo a life saver grin
chill, don't get excited yet.. For privacy reasons I don't want to mention here how to go about the app.. I will mention you in a discreet thread with pictures on how to go on stealth mode with the app after which I will take the pics down
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by carlos1(m): 7:33am On Jul 07, 2018
I fear all these monitoring spirit ladies. This was exactly how my ex was monitoring wat I do, friends I keep n who I chat with. I was thinking it's love not knowing bitch was playing games behind my back and was only trying to b sure I was not doing same. I Sha found out.

2 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2018
carlos1:
I fear all these monitoring spirit ladies. This was exactly how my ex was monitoring wat I do, friends I keep n who I chat with. I was thinking it's love not knowing bitch was playing games behind my back and was only trying to b sure I was not doing same. I Sha found out.
hmmm how
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by youcanmakeit: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
Why do you want to manage her anger Managing her anger is not in your control, only her can manage her anger. If you don't like the fact that she gets angry easily, dump her ass and move on. Stop trying to manage other people bad behavior.

3 Likes

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 8:16am On Jul 07, 2018
youcanmakeit:

Why do you want to manage her anger, managing her anger is not in your control. Only her can manage her anger. If you don't like the fact that she gets angry easily, dump her ass and move on. Stop trying to manage other people bad behavior.
Thanks man... together We are working on it
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by iLegendd(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:

PROBLEM:

You are a nice guy and you don't have control of the relationship.

SOLUTIONS:

1. Dump her and learn how a real alpha male leads and women follow before getting another girlfriend or getting her back.

Or

2. Stay and keep being weak in correcting her uncalled behaviours.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:
chill, don't get excited yet.. For privacy reasons I don't want to mention here how to go about the app.. I will mention you in a discreet thread with pictures on how to go on stealth mode with the app after which I will take the pics down

Bad guy. May God forgive you.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:10am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:

Bad guy.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:12am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:

Bad guy. Why put yourself through stress because you want to cheat or avoid being monitored. I tell you man, it's stressful. Bad guy. Just be yourself. Bad guy. angry
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by Hisduchess(f): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2018
dingbang:

Chai! see guiding oooo.so u are teaching him how to cheat abi.okay ooo
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:

Flee from angry women. They never change and you could end up 6 feet under one day when her anger gets so intense she picks a knife, gun or some other dangerous object

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 9:27am On Jul 07, 2018
iLegendd:

PROBLEM:

You are a nice guy and you don't have control of the relationship.

SOLUTIONS:

1. Dump her and learn how a real alpha male leads and women follow before getting another girlfriend or getting her back.

Or

2. Stay and keep being weak in correcting her uncalled behaviours.
Ilegend funny enough i'm one of your student o
even learnt the chatdicted intro 1.0
infact what i used in dating her was through one of your drills... and the thingis she's Seriously in love but guess I've not really been deep enough... i need to turn on the HNBG mode again
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 9:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Hisduchess:

Chai! see guiding oooo.so u are teaching him how to cheat abi.okay ooo
lol @hisduchess what do u suggest.. bring it on
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by Olifiz(m): 9:30am On Jul 07, 2018
kinzation:
thanks man

thé last time we were together, she admitted to that and she begged me.saying i should always pray for her

Keep praying ke.... she needs to work on herself. N u also need to help her achieve this. Always lovingly remind her to calm down when ever her temper rises. If she loves u she will listen n work on herself. I faced same issues to sometimes ago in my relationship we talked about it n we came to certain conclusions.
1) To help her reduce the anger ish by not reacting immediately

2) her willingness to control her anger or emotions

3) Always being positive by making a goal to always say n do things that will make us happy

Then from ur my side I had to reduce doin things that will get her angry, then I’m a guy that love my space so I tend to give her enough space. So wen ever she sees me she would have missed me so much n won’t even be in the mood to get angry.
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by kinzation(m): 9:33am On Jul 07, 2018
Olifiz:

Keep praying ke.... she needs to work on herself. N u also need to help her achieve this. Always lovingly remind her to calm down when ever her temper rises. If she loves u she will listen n work on herself.
Thanks olifiz
the thing is whenever i correct her, she adjust then later gets carried away again...but we are working on it
Re: Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend by els0nm0rali(m): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2018
From your narrative, her problem isn't anger, her problem is insecurity and low self-esteem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Cee Cee Bouncing Her Big Ass / +18 RAPE Prevention Panties [Picture] / My Relationship Ended Because Of Whatsapp Status.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.