Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. (886 Views)

Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / Lady Pranks Her Boyfriend With Fake Ps5. Photos And Video. / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Martinez19(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2018
We all hear the sayings "trust no one", "fake friends are everywhere", "your friends reveal their colour during hard times", "the heart of man is wicked" etc. We must have had encounters with fake friends or people one way or other, please share yours or that of anyone you know. Who stabbed/betrayed/was ungrateful to you after all your kindness? Was is it a best friend, relative or coworker? Please share! cheesy
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Anigreat: 10:05am On Jul 07, 2018
shocked

I don't have bad friends, I'm the only one that's bad to them. I walk with you when the going is good, when the going is tough i fallout with you.
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Martinez19(m): 10:14am On Jul 07, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't have bad friends, I'm the only one that's bad to them. I walk with you when the going is good, when the going is tough i fallout with you.
"no matter how many imaginary gods the human species have, they will never be different from savages and other animals even though their Holy book says otherwise" - - - Martinez19 grin grin

On a serious note, change! grin
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by delugajackson: 10:49am On Jul 07, 2018
I'm still alive today because I trust no one. A very close friend of mine linked me up with a fraudster sometime ago.

We had a business plan and we were supposed to provide 20k each. This guy decieved me that he has already paid him his own part of the money which made me pay up too. Another friend of mine told me he was interested, but he had no money, I had to withdraw extra 20k to carry him along. While we were waiting for my turn to withdraw, this guy went and bought stick sweet of N20 and shared for me and my guy. The funny part was that I believed everything he told us about the business and I was foolishly licking the sweet.

After all was said and done, I called the guy's number later in the morning, only to hear that it's switched off. The other friend that lured me to him told me that he gave him only 5k as upfront! It later occured to me that this guy only used me to test the guy to see if he's geniune, at the expense of my money! I later forgave him, but it was a very hard thing to do.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by kushercain: 10:51am On Jul 07, 2018
All my friends r good I'm the black sleep in every gathering
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Boomboost(m): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2018
They have a pattern and your instincts detect them. They have an envious aura, seem like good company, can smile well, get easily vexed and they aim to revenge.

They're mostly negative and their facial expressions are always unstable and quick to change.

I have colleagues, acquaintances and for now, only one friend who's annoying some times, but so unselfish and genuinely concerned about my welfare.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Martinez19(m): 11:08am On Jul 07, 2018
kushercain:
All my friends r good I'm the black sleep in every gathering
change.
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Martinez19(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2018
Boomboost:
They have a pattern and your instincts detect them. They have an envious aura, seem like good company, can smile well, get easily vexed and they aim to revenge.

They're mostly negative and their facial expressions are always unstable and quick to change.

I have colleagues, acquaintances and for now, only one friend who's annoying some times, but so unselfish and genuinely concerned about my welfare.
hehe. If you are a good person, you won't see them coming. grin
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Boomboost(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Martinez19:
hehe. If you are a good person, you won't see them coming. grin

You can be good and still able to detect pretenders. Being able to read people is a skill that should be learnt.

Get self development, Join the Revolution.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by milemimi93(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerian women are fake and wicked..
Trust them at your own peril
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Martinez19(m): 11:24am On Jul 07, 2018
Boomboost:

You can be good and still able to detect pretenders. Being able to read people is a skill that should be learnt.

Get self development, Join the Revolution.
I didn't mean it that way. I meant at first, while growing up that it is difficult to see fake friends coming because we inevitably assume that others are good as us and would do bad if there were a sound reason to do so. But it seems to me that some people are just mean even without reason. I have learnt to be careful about people.

What revolution are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by realnas(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Talking about fake friends I can equally say that I have my own fair share of them, back in 2011 this supposed friend of mine was thrown out of his house for failure to pay rent,after which he begged me to accommodate him for a month within which he will sort himself out, this guy ended up spending three months in my house within that period he never bought a single bar of soup nor a single measure of rice.
The most painful part of the whole story is this guy actually had money to rent an apartment but he used to buy a car. I was able find out through some neighbors who told me, praise be to God he came and packed his things and left me in peace.
Re: Share Your Story With Fake And Wicked Friends. by Lonestar124: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2018
I don't keep close friends simple..everyone is my friend.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Used N650k She Gave Him For Visa, To Wed Another / PHOTOS: Hottest Ladies Shows Off Styles / Hhhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.