Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,318 members, 7,846,407 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon (31207 Views)

Owerri Flooded, Vehicles Submerged, Traders Flee (Photo) / Family Involved In A Fatal Accident At Police Checkpoint, Officers Flee. Photos / Link For College/university Admission In US And Other Anglophone Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by LZAA: 12:15am On Jul 08, 2018
GMbuharii:
Conheads right now
lzaa
grin

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by eagleeye3: 12:32am On Jul 08, 2018
Asowari:
did you know that canaan grand son Nimord. was the first mighty man on earth .both in the eyes of man and God. undecided and who told you that he was black.?
Check your claim again.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Patrioticooduan: 12:35am On Jul 08, 2018
Why are Africans like this? Why not allow them determine their own future? France is controlling Biya

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 08, 2018
eagleeye3:

Check your claim again.
I'm sorry which part? The Nimord part or them not being black.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by BrownRoofRep: 1:05am On Jul 08, 2018
CSTR1005:

I am actually the last person you would accuse of being unduly nationalistic.

But we can all agree that with respect to rights, they'd be Better off in Nigeria.

It is not like Nigeria is an advanced democracy as such.

But the social chaos in Nigeria gives a sort of freedom you cannot find in Cameroon.
Nothing give a freedom of any sort in Nigeria. Jeez, can't you read your nonsense blame game here?
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by eagleeye3: 2:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Asowari:
I'm sorry which part? The Nimord part or them not being black.
Nimord was the grandson of Ham, rather than Canaan.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Nobody: 5:31am On Jul 08, 2018
Lancevancedance:
am i the only one who don't find this "UK slave trade" Joke funny?

Not only you, i find it offensive... That's why it hurt me when i see history respect itself.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by phase1: 5:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Zoharariel:
Oh my gosh! We should have been able to establish Biafran & Oodua colonies in Cameroon. grin
Dirty man, how is your buhari muslim terrorist lord doing?
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 08, 2018
eagleeye3:

Nimord was the grandson of Ham, rather than Canaan.
OK sorry my bad. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Billygee2u: 6:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Sunofgod:
France still causing confusion in africa....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by xaggar(m): 6:25am On Jul 08, 2018
wamiikechukwu:

Not only you, i find it offensive... That's why it hurt me when i see history respect itself.

Its really repeating itself through the movement to Europe by blacks by the Mediterranean sea route through Libya

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2018
NO PLACE LIKE NIGERIA...
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Biya is nothing but a French puppet. It's no surprise that he's the Africa's closest link to France. He has maintained very close ties since assuming power.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by goldman777: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2018
Na ipob they start dis kind thing for cameroon if they investigate well their border is close nigerian govt and Cameroon govt need to work together to make sure this successionist in this similar borderline region does not generate into another terrorist boko haram like story.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by criuze(m): 7:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Freedom is painful but gainful

They are looking for freedom not ipob

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by ghostfacekillar(m): 8:01am On Jul 08, 2018
I see that u didn't read get the post. Continue masturbating on something that doesn't concern u. Assuming u masturbate like this on fulani trade u would ave drawn the attention of buhari itself
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by 3Ceagle(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2018
The black Africa is cursed with bad leadership. We have leaders who turn rulers and never listen to the people. Until we begin to understand the fundamental right of a group of people to pursue their common destiny, we will never respect one another and appreciate the advantages of diversity. We have been bonded by colonial masters, sewn with faulty constitutions, that were never agreed by the people and in some cases manipulated by a stronger group for selfish reason. When will black Africa get it right?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Patrioticooduan: 9:21am On Jul 08, 2018
goldman777:
Na ipob they start dis kind thing for cameroon if they investigate well their border is close nigerian govt and Cameroon govt need to work together to make sure this successionist in this similar borderline region does not generate into another terrorist boko haram like story.
Shut up aboki shine my shoe
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Patrioticooduan: 9:22am On Jul 08, 2018
3Ceagle:
The black Africa is cursed with bad leadership. We have leaders who turn rulers and never listen to the people. Until we begin to understand the fundamental right of a group of people to pursue their common destiny, we will never respect one another and appreciate the advantages of diversity. We have been bonded by colonial masters, sewn with faulty constitutions, that were never agreed by the people and in some cases manipulated by a stronger group for selfish reason. When will black Africa get it right?
They won't.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Tats(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2018
Africans.....still blaming whites and can’t get past parochial attitudes. There are countries where major or different languages co-exist such as Canada and Belgium and even though things are not perfect, they manage to live in peace and put in place laws to maintain the peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by TheEminentLaity: 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
but those countries are rich
Tats:
Africans.....still blaming whites and can’t get past parochial attitudes. There are countries where major or different languages co-exist such as Canada and Belgium and even though things are not perfect, they manage to live in peace and put in place laws to maintain the peace.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by mamachizzy(f): 10:30am On Jul 08, 2018
gcof:
what actually triggered this is that the government were opressing the anglophones politically to the extent of appointing French speaking judges and teachers to head the courts and schools, putting French speakers at the helm of affairs in English region without appointing English speakers in French region. Imagine a judge reading out judgment in French for English speaking people and French teachers that barely understand English teaching in school dominated by English pupils.
. na today this one start? I grew up in the anglophone zone, and as far back as I can remember, it has always been like that. Sometimes notices were posted in school in French and we had to get out francophone friends to translate for those of us who just never put in the effort to learn French. So French judges, ministers didn't start today. As for the part were u said French teachers teaching in English schools, that's a lie. I attended a bilingual school, which means we have both English and French sections. if u are English, go to the English part and vice versa. The only French teacher to step into my class, was my French teacher and vice versa with the French section

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by gcof(m): 11:06am On Jul 08, 2018
mamachizzy:
. na today this one start? I grew up in the anglophone zone, and as far back as I can remember, it has always been like that. Sometimes notices were posted in school in French and we had to get out francophone friends to translate for those of us who just never put in the effort to learn French. So French judges, ministers didn't start today. As for the part were u said French teachers teaching in English schools, that's a lie. I attended a bilingual school, which means we have both English and French sections. if u are English, go to the English part and vice versa. The only French teacher to step into my class, was my French teacher and vice versa with the French section
you definitely know better since you grew up there. I only follow the news online and from some of my Cameroonian friends

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by CioAngels(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
While Cameroonians Government is driving on cogent reasons, Nigerian government is accommodating the ones they identifies to be Libyan militia fulani herdsmen that are allowed to kill Nigerians in dozens. Let me now see how the crocodile dance, smile will handle this one that is in their border. Buratai, it is now to get your dancing shoe ready because this is where your strength will be seen and not bullying innocent Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Ilamina(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Both English and French Cameroonians are wicked people , they deserve each other

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Litmus: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cameroonians need to find it in themselves to force Biya to step down and organise French/English speakers reconciliation meetings based on absolute inclusiveness for all sides not overseen by colonial masters France.

Apart from this, a more natural configuration of the area would be north and south Cameroon as part of Nigeria and the central area of Cameroon joined with Congo, C,AR etc to form a supper new Nation called Grater Cameroon or whatever.

But in this reality, we wish them the best in solving thire crisis. We all want an African Continent at peace, where everyone has opportunity to achieve what thier abilities let them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by Tats(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
but those countries are rich

Fair enough. Leadership is our greatest problem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by moorevic(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Its quite unfortunate that Africans keep allowing their minds to be clouded by violence and evil thoughts. Dialogue can and will solve this deteriorating matters arising in African countries but we'll want to dominate and get so power drunken. If a faction of people decides to secede and they are qualified according to UN charter then let them go. Its so simple, at least lesser people to feed and the smaller the better chances of development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by FriendsAndFans(m): 11:00am On Feb 22, 2022
lilypie30:
good
hi
Re: Nigerian Traders Flee Anglophone Cameroon by FriendsAndFans(m): 5:22pm On Apr 30, 2022
lilypie30:
good
helo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Policemen Cause Accident In Uyo, Many Injured (Photos) / Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Warri-Sapele Road: You Can't Ply This Road And Not Spend At Least 2 Days On Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.