Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay (32008 Views)

Catastrophic Floods: I’m Surprised No Federal Presence Yet In Bayelsa — Obi / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by frank41(m): 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Why should you be surprised? Was it not the same Nigerian Courts discharged and acquitted Ibori only to be convicted in London Courts?

Buhari has done his Job and Posterity will always be kind to him.

Let the idiotic pigs of Biafra continue with their celebration of corruption, after all everybody suffers from it.

I thought as much.. Thank God you have just exhibited that your insane attitude again... Pls Na fufu dey ur brain box abi Na akamu full am?

7 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Automatic3444(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
APC are still in coma... all their evil will be expose....like for Sariki share for APC

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by princeade86(m): 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
like for buhari ,share for saraki
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Lovine: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Why should you be surprised? Was it not the same Nigerian Courts discharged and acquitted Ibori only to be convicted in London Courts?

Let the idiotic pigs of Biafra continue with their celebration of corruption, after all everybody suffers from it.

Su you find it joy to call people created by God like you a 'pig'?

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Alex80s(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Talk like an adult.

Why only Saraki?...

What about Buhari's certificate?

He borrowed money for his ticket but his children school abroad...
So, if u become a Senator, you will reject your allowances and be collecting monthly salary.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by AngryRebel: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Idiotic pighead of Buhari. Go cry blood! Ur stupid Buhari must go down,when we are done with him grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Juciano1(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sagay and all BMCs, courts do not depend on hearsays as evidence! Convictions are based on facts, not beer parlour gossips...For a start pick up the grass cutter's case and see if the court won't convict him. But no? He's one of your untouchables! #Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by shoelotng(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
iammo:
But you weren't surprised when tinubu also won such case against Jonathan government. The honest truth is even Buhari under declared his assets and worth, if not how can a man who couldn't afford N24million presidential form but zahra and Aisha goes arround with million naira fashion accessory and Yusuf could afford multi million naira bikes to race his best friend
Tinubus case was just the highest surprise anybody could get, and as regard the obtaining of forms and other expenses of mr president before now, the man just thinks because he was "good" then, so we will still swallow that he is good now, no doubt he has good intentions but we need agility to match that.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by ola12(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
“This is what I have done in the three elections in which I was cheated out, before God made it possible for me to come here the fourth time I ran for the office.”

This man must be high for dis statement

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Cornerstone2020(m): 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

See how you are reek of hypocrisy , you were so quick to mention Ibori forgetting the most appropriate example Tinibu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by BlindAngel: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anikulhapo:
Imagine being a shem.ale and zombie at the same time

Lolz, really so funny... Lol

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by jrusky(m): 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sagay you are surprised isn't Same way you will be surprisingly find yourself in Kuje prison one good day soon.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Alva2018: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Houseofglam7(f): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
bamoski4real:

Please go back to romance section.

Politics is not for dumb broads.

Shut up undecided

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by asobo: 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

This is just the beginning. Saraki is now well grounded to deal with your type.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by asobo: 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cornerstone2020:

See how you are reek of hypocrisy , you were so quick to mention Ibori forgetting the most appropriate example Tinibu.
Don't mind the gullible being

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baba, I'm not surprised at the verdict. On the contrary, I'm only surprised because the government of the day wasted their quality time chasing shadows, the same duration they could have used to fix our dwindling economy. They chased sarami for over2 years for gosnesa sake. What a clueless govt
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Antoeni(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Have Forgotten James Ibori and its Supreme Court Judgment
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by kanubiafra: 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
perdollar:
may Fulani rape n behead u. may u grow bigger n bigger n bugger till u burst. ashawo
You Too Thinks That idiot Is A Female? And Igbo Too? hmm He Is Non Of The Above O
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by kanubiafra: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
SO Now London Should Be The Ones To Determine Who Is Guilty eh? Ok The Same London Said ipob Is Not A Terrorist Group, And You Are Shouting FoUl
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
It's a gay.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by Husnur(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
After 3 years he's now free..

A very wonderful waste of time..

grin ; grin

Lawyers are working
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by fakati(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
The hand writing on the wall is bold enough,the Reformed APC,the new APC and the Deformed APC.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by frankwyte: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Prof Sagay the erudite law professor that I know b4 has become severely damaged in APC. How are the mighty fallen in the midst of poor governance!

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by poseidon12: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Prof Sagay has become a senile old man.
Re: Supreme Court Judgment On Saraki : I’m Surprised, Says Sagay by dadavivo: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Stupid ugly big mouth, just shut up. Irritant

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Babangida In Minna (Photos) / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola / Taju: Florence Ajimobi Meets Tajudeen Ibrahim Agbabiaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.