Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

“my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her (1766 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by mary4(f): 10:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Making good sure that we don’t see the face of her beau, former Big Brother Naija housemate, Gifty Powers showed off the luxury gift items her man got her over the week.

The fair skinned beauty, who revealed a while ago that she breeds controversy when and however she wants, took to her Instastories to flaunt the luxurious gift items her man got her.

In the videos she shared, we can hear her thanking her beau for the gesture as she gives him a kiss and makes sure her viewers know she’s getting all squishy mushy with her man.

In the video, she makes sure she doesn’t show us the face of her man but the luxurious items he gifted her with…

watch video

source : http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/my-week-of-surprises-gifty-flaunts-luxury-gift-items-her-man-got-her/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by Nackzy: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Can't you be like Mrs Alakija, all you know is to bleep n collect gifts

2 Likes

Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by pyyxxaro: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2018
Small gifty with big God
Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by ominilongest(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Small gifty with big God
kini?..on top weytin ..wrist watch?
Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by mary4(f): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by mary4(f): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by Tamarapetty(f): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Congrat ma
Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by mary4(f): 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Re: “my Week Of Surprises” – Gifty Flaunts Luxury Gift Items Her Man Got Her by tempest01(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
All these girls that think that accomplishment is by sleeping with rich man and collecting expensive gifts....I pity una when him don tire, come find new thing.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From The Demolition Of Fresh FM Owned By Yinka Ayefele / Nicki Minaj Shows Off Her Curves In New Sexy Photos / Nollywood Actress Mercy Aigbe Looks Wow In Nice Sunday Outfit(see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.