Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’ (761 Views)

Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / 11 Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’ by olablaxe(m): 12:35am On Jul 09, 2018
You Don’t Have to Say “I Love You” to Say “I Love You”

Respect to Troye Sivan for the title, which are lyrics from his song “For Him.” Regardless of which side you butter your bread on, that’s an excellent song to dedicate to someone you love, by the way. Sometimes, “I love you” sounds a little cliché, a bit trite. You want to say more while still imparting the same sentiment. That’s cool; I got you.

1. “I want to be around you.”

Letting someone know that you genuinely want to spend time with them unquestionably says “I love you.” Free time is always at a premium, particularly once you begin to adult in earnest. You have to carefully mete out your free time as if it’s a free sample at Costco. It’s often more valuable than money, at least if you’re in love.
2. “I got you.”

Props to Jax Teller, without whom this paraphrase would not be possible. Having a lover’s back is everything. It means you’ll be there no matter what. You’re offering a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen, a ride, a word of advice, a hug—anything. No matter the circumstances or situation, you’re there. You got this.
3. “You’re my person.”

This one goes out to Grey and Yang, Meredith and Cristina, the purest and most beautiful example of soul mates ever broadcast on television. Your person is the person you trust the most. It might be a romantic partner or a platonic one, but this is who you call to share the good and bad news. Your person is your emergency contact in every sense of the phrase.
4. “You give me butterflies.”

Being with someone for a while can sometimes lead to complacency. It’s important to keep the home fires burning, as they say. Tell your lover that she or he still causes an explosion of butterflies in your stomach. Don’t hide the fact that they beat their gossamer wings against your rib cage every single time bae gazes in your direction or walks into a room.

5. “From this life to the next.”

Once upon a time, the late, great Heath Ledger was on an odd little show called “Roar,” in which he uttered this phrase. Make it part of your secret couple code and murmur it to your partner in lieu of “I love you.” It more than implies the emotion; it goes a step further to suggest that your love will endure because it’s so all-encompassing.
6. “Waking up next to you is my favorite part of the day.”

It’s easy to start taking your partner for granted. At the very least, you get used to the things that used to give you a thrill—such as waking up as you spoon your lover. How long has it been since you enjoyed seeing the person you adore first thing in the morning? If it’s been too long to remember, then you’re overdue. Remind your special someone how much you love to open your eyes and see that precious face.

READ MORE ARTICLES HERE: http://www.mylovetips.com/
Re: 11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’ by dyadeleye(m): 1:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Naija girls included? OR

2 Likes

Re: 11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’ by 1shortblackboy: 1:39am On Jul 09, 2018
give me ur account number

1 Like

Re: 11 Things To Say To Your Life Partner Instead Of ‘I Love You’ by Yak4sure(m): 2:03am On Jul 09, 2018
The objective of the platform is for Hookup/Sexual Orientation/Live Video Sex/Sex Chat/One Night Stand/Casual Dating/Etc...

Any contradict post aside the platform objective will be verily penalised. Never join if you're not interested...

You're welcome to the self esteem made paradise!

https:///6OnrG0QyfUT7zzffg3vpDV

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Your Opinion On The Movie Acrimony / Man's Heartwarming Tribute To His Beautiful Late Wife Will Make You Shed Tears / Am Really Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.