Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Simply And Easy Ways To Recognized An Online Dating Scammer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simply And Easy Ways To Recognized An Online Dating Scammer (263 Views)

How To Spot An Online Dating Scammer: Protect Yourself From Fraudulent Relations / You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simply And Easy Ways To Recognized An Online Dating Scammer by Donation00(m): 3:52am On Jul 09, 2018
i will like to give how online scammer act before they get you, your money and property. Things online dating scammer normally do to get you and your money.
1. First and foremost, online dating scammer register / sign up only fake account. If i write on fake account only, i mean they register their details wrongly. For example, if the scammer is a male, he will register his details has female, if he live in Morocco, he will register his details like I Live In The United State, e.t.c...
2. Online dating scammer will only what to know more about you only but hiding his or her details. So, if you meet a friend online, if he or she ask for your details, then drop your details and ask her or her are details. If he or she is still hiding his or her details, then we must to be suspected.

kindly read full article at
http://gistbomber..com/2018/05/simply-and-easy-ways-to-recognized.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Your Boyfriend Might Be Getting Married But You Do Not Know / The Male Gaze: How To Re-think It & Embrace Being A Woman / What Is Tomorrow? Leaen About Tomorrow Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.